A Careers Notice of MKCL Recruitment has disclosed by Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited. The Corporation desires to engage dynamic and affluent contenders for Accounts Officer Jobs. Job Seekers possessing Chartered Accountant qualification and having requisite post qualification experience can apply regarding MKCL Recruitment 2015. Keen contenders who desire to apply they may send their applications through email latest by September 25, 2015.
|Name of Post||Accounts Officer|
|Last date to apply||25th September 2015|
Aspirants who are looking for good opportunities they must grab this chance as soon as possible. More details regarding MKCL Recruitment 2015 Notification such as age limit, qualification etc are well supplied below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Obtain and maintain a systematic understanding of the economic reporting and common ledger structure
- To make certain and supervise the day to day accounting in a time bound and approved way, through and by supporting the accounting staff
- To ensure all policies and measures and standards of accounting are structured with accurate internal as well as external documentation
- To make sure the daily tasks specified by CFO are executed with correct reporting
- Ensure the precise and timely dispensation of vendor payments
- To investigate and inspect several of the key ledger accounts provided by CFO
- To carry out accounting of whichever Business Development Program as per the requirements
Contenders must have pursued CA qualification with 3 years of post qualification experience preferably in a service industry.
Salary Details of MKCL Jobs Notification:
All the selected candidates will get competitive salary package with others perks and allowances.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in an Interview or any other suitable process as conducted by an organization.
How to Apply for MKCL Recruitment?
Interested and eligible contenders who want to apply for Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited vacancies notification may email their application. Application consisting of details of their qualifications, relevant post-qualification experience, mobile no., personal email id, with subject line as ‘Application for Accounts Officer’ should be send to the below mentioned email address:
Applicants can send their applications through email on or before the end date that is 25th September 2015.
Note: Check this Official Link to gather more information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On