Online Registration has been started for MMMUT Admission 2019-20. Applicants who want to get admission in Ist Yr. B.Tech, IInd Yr. B.Tech, MBA, MCA and other Courses can apply for MMMUT Notification till the last date that is 08-04-2019. Check MMMUT Application Form, Exam Date etc from below page.
Highlights of MMMUT Admission 2019-20:
- Name of University: Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology
- Admission For: UG/ PG / Ph.D
- MMMUT Admission Apply Online Last Date: 08-04-2019
- Last date for receipt of Confirmation Page along with payment details: 15-04-2019
- MMMUT Admit Card Date: 30-04-2019
- MMMUT Exam Date: 10 and 11-05-2019 (for UG & PG) and 01-07-2019 (Ph.D)
- Declaration of Result: First week of June, 2019 (Except Ph.D)
- Official Website: mmmut.ac.in
MMMUT Exam Schedule 2019:
For B.Tech./B.Tech.-II Lateral/BBA/MCA/MBA/MTech/MSc Physics/ MSc Maths:
|Dates of Exam||Paper code||Subject|
|10-05-2019||Paper-1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
|Paper-2||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering|
|Paper-4||Aptitude Test for MCA|
|Paper-5||Aptitude Test for MBA|
|Paper-9||Aptitude Test for BBA|
|11-05-2019||Paper-3||MTech Admission Test|
|Paper-7||MSc Physics Admission Test|
|Paper-8||MSc Maths Admission Test/|
B.Tech.-II Yr.(Lateral) Admission Test~
For Regular Ph.D:
|01-07-2019(Monday) (at Gorakhpur Center only)||Paper-6||Ph.D. Admission Test|
|02-07-2019(Tuesday)||Interview of the selected Ph.D. candidates|
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
Q- What is MMMUT Eligibility Criteria 2019?
For B.Tech: 10 + 2 examination with at least 45% marks ( 40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category ) in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry each without grace
For 2nd year B.Tech For lateral entry in 2nd year B.Tech Diploma holders: Must have passed 3 or 4 year Diploma examination from a recognized Institution of U.P. Board of Technical Education with at least 60% marks (55% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) for MMMUT MET Admission 2019.
For B.Sc. Graduates: Must have passed 3 or 4 year B.Sc. Degree from any recognized University with at least 60% marks (55% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) without grace and having passed 10+2 exam with Mathematics as a subject
For M.B.A/ MCA: Graduation degree from any recognized University with at least 55% (50% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) marks in the qualifying examination without grace.
For M.Tech: Valid GATE score of 40% and 60% respectively. Preference shall be given to the candidates having domicile status of U.P. state and subsequently the candidates having domicile status of outside U.P
For Ph.D Courses: Bachelor and Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Science/Management or equivalent in the relevant discipline with 1st Division in Master Degree will be eligible for the admission to PhD Programme
Check MMMUT MET Related Links:
|MMMUT MET Notification||Check Here|
|MMMUT Apply Online for New Registration||Press Here|
|MMMUT Apply Online for Existing Applicants||Press Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
|Check More Links Related to MMMUT|
|MMMUT Counselling||Get Details|
|MMMUT Result||Get Details|
|MMMUT Answer Key||Get Details|
|MMMUT Time Table||Get Details|
|MMMUT Admit Card||Get Details|
Q- What is MMMUT Application Form Fee?
- General/ OBC Category – Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST Category and Female of all Category – Rs. 750/-
Q- What is MMMUT Admission Process 2019?
- Admission in different undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur will be made through the MMMUT Entrance Test (MET) 2019.
- According to the exam’s merit list, MMMUT Counselling will be conducted under the supervision and control of the University Admission Committee (UAC) for the academic year 2019-20
Must Read: How Do Toppers Study?
Q- What is New in MMMUT Exam Pattern 2019?
- The examination will be a computer based test and it will be given via online mode
- Weightage will be given as 4 marks each
- The question paper will contain objective type questions
- Negative marking will be there as 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Course||Objective Type Questions||Marks|
|B.Tech (Paper 1)||150||600|
|2nd year B.Tech (Paper 2)||75||300|
|2nd year B.Tech (Paper 3)||75||300|
|M.C.A (Paper 5)||75||300|
|M.Tech (Paper 6)||100||400|
|Ph.D (Paper 7)||100||400|
Q- How to Fill MMMUT Online Application Form?
- Log on to the official website i.e. mmmut.ac.in.
- From the top of the homepage select “Admissions-2019”.
- On the next page you will get the admission window having all the details regarding the admission procedure.
- Read all the details carefully and after that start the applying procedure.
- Now go for the profile registration tab first.
- Register yourself by creating a profile.
- After that you will get a user ID and password.
- Log in to the university website by using the essentials.
- After that Fill Up Online Application Formand then go for the payment option.
- Pay the application fees and confirm the paying status.
- Recheck the MMMUT Admission Form and take a print out of it.
- Please complete the printout of the Confirmation Page of MMMUT Application Form by affixing recent photograph (same as the one uploaded in application form), put Signature and Left-Hand Thumb Impression of candidate and the Signature of parent/guardian at appropriate places.
- The duly complete copy of the Confirmation Page of MMMUT Online Form should be sent along with copy of Payment Receipt through proper channel.
Also Check: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology Admission 2019-20:
Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology (MMMUT) invites application for admission to Ist Yr. B.Tech, IInd Yr. B.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Tech & PhD Courses thorough MMMUT Entrance Test 2019 – MET 2019.
Willing candidates can fill the MMMUT application form carefully till last date against MMMUT Admission Notification. MMMUT Counselling will be conducted under the supervision and control of the University Admission Committee (UAC) for the academic year 2019-20.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||Scholarship in India|