Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology will release MMMUT Counselling Schedule. Candidates who have qualified MMMUT entrance exam will participate in Counselling session. Check Counselling Dates & status of Counselling schedule from here. As per rank in entrance test, you may participate in Seat Allotment round. Aspirants can download MMMUT counseling schedule through online mode by visiting mmmut.ac.in Grasp all crucial details about MMMUT Counselling 2018 including Rank Wise Counselling Schedule, process to attend counselling & others.
Focal Point On This Page
Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology conducts counselling session for granting admission in 1st year B.Tech, 2nd year B.Tech, MBA,MCA,M.Tech,Ph.D courses. Counselling Procedure is scheduled to be held from June 2018. You are required to carry relevant documents at time of counselling. To avail more details about MMMUT Counselling 2018, go through this page equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com
- Contenders are require to pay Rs. 500/- as non-refundable counselling fee and Rs. 10,000/- as initial part of tuition fee at the time of document verification session.
- Amount of fee deposited at the time of counselling is non refundable in case of allotment of seat.
- For non allotment of seat the demand draft of Rs.10,000/- shall be refunded on the day of seat allotment itself.
- Admission in courses is based on performance in Entrance Exam.
- Those who get qualified under test will undergo counseling process and document verification process for final admission.
Read Now: Counselling Tips & Techniques
MMMUT Counselling 2018 Procedure:
Reporting and Registration:
- Aspirants may visit official website of Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology that is www.mmmut.ac.in
- Move under “HAPPENINGS @ MMMUT” section displayed under left side.
- Choose link regarding MMMUT Counselling Notice.
- Check all details like counseling schedule, process to attend counseling & dates.
- After registration, you will undergo the choice filling process.
- Select course & college as per your preference.
- No change in the order of preference will be entertained later on, so make choices properly.
- At next phase, documents/testimonials/certificates verification process will be carried out.
- No contender will be considered for admission if they fail to bring original documents at the time of verification.
At next step, contenders need to pay fees via demand draft. After documents verification, you are required to make payment of fee.
The eligible candidates will undergo seat allotment process based on preferences filled. It is obligatory for the candidates to be present at the time of the seat allotment. In case the candidates are not physically present at the time of the seat allotment.
Distribution of the Admission Offer Letters:
After seat allotment, aspirants will be given admission letter. You need to report to college along with relevant documents & admission letter.
Must Check: Counselling Procedure in Details
Documents Required for Counselling:
- Admission Test Marksheet
- Admit Card
- Mark sheet of the qualifying exam.
- High School Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness/Undertaking of Medical Fitness
- Domicile certificate, if applicable
- Category certificate such as OBC/SC/ST, if applicable
- Sub Category certificate (Freedom fighters/Armed Forces /physically handicapped) whichever is applicable).
- Income certificate(applicable for economically weaker only)
- GDDA category certificate, if applicable
- Rural weightage certificate, if applicable
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Refund rules for Fees Deposited:
Counselling fee of Rs. 500/- will be non-refundable in all cases and no claim will be entertained for its refund at any stage.
Refund rules for initial fee of Rs. 10,000/- are as follows:
|Status During Counselling||Refund Rule|
|Candidates withdraw before opting the seats||Rs. 10,000 is refundable|
|A seat is allotted as per option of candidate but candidate does not take allotment letter/ does not deposit balanced fees/ does not join on allotment seat/ is no longer interested in taking admission for any reason what’s so ever.||No refund|
Counselling Schedule for Admission to B.Tech/ B.Tech (Lateral)/ M.B.A/ MCA courses
|Counselling Schedule for Round 1|
|Dates||B.Tech Rank (9:00 AM to 3:00 PM)|
|3rd week of June 2018||B.Tech Rank (GN1 to GN 500)|
|B.Tech Rank (GN501 to GN 800)|
|B.Tech Rank (GN 801 to GN 1100)|
|B.Tech Rank (GN 1101 to GN 1400)|
|4th week of June 2018|
|B.Tech under the following Rank for Categories/Subcategories:|
MCA (Rank GN1 to GN 200)
|MBA (GN 1 to GN 200)|
|BTech – 2 (Rank 1 to GN 300) (Lateral Entry Options for Diploma Holders)|
BTech – 2 (Rank 301 to GN 500) (Lateral Entry Options for Diploma Holders)
|Counselling Schedule for Round 2|
|Dates||Courses Applied (Combined General Ranks) 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM|
1st week of July 2018
|BTech 1 – Under the following Rank of Categories / Sub Categories|
|MCA Rank GN 201 to All|
|MBA Rank 201 to All|
|2nd week of July 2018|
B.Tech 2 (Rank GN 501 to GN 700) (Lateral Entry For Diploma Holders) and
You May Also Check: Counselling Schedule
To grab more details about MMMUT Counselling 2018, go through its Official Link. For any sort of query, ask in comment box placed below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|