Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) Mumbai, Maharashtra has released a notification MMRDA Recruitment 2021 to fill up 127 Engineer, AM, Supervisor & Other Vacancy. Eligible aspirants must apply by 8 Feb 2021 by sending application form.
MMRDA Application Form Download:
Contenders who finally decided to apply for MMRDA Engineer Recruitment can download format of application form by the help of below mentioned simple steps or by pressing direct Official Link given below on this page.
Before applying for MMRDA Recruitment 2021, all the willing candidates are advised to go through this which is well created by the experts of recruitmentresult.com
MMRDA Vacancies: 127
|Chief Traffic Controller||02|
|Senior Section Engineer||17|
|Senior Section Engineer (Civil)||04|
|Section Engineer (Civil)||05|
|Senior Section Engineer (S&T)||09|
|Section Engineer (S&T)||18|
MMRDA Eligibility Criteria:
Assistant Manager – Candidates must have Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering from a government recognized University / Institute. Experience of 5 Years for Degree and 7 Years for Diploma in Railway / Metro Rail Track, Bridges, Viaduct, Buildings in supervisory category
Station Manager – Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree or 3-Years Diploma in Electrical Or related discipline with minimum 3 years’ experience in Railway / Metro Railway in Station operation / Train operation / Train control operation
Chief Traffic Controller – Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree or 3-Years Diploma in Electrical / Electronics with 2 Years’ experience or for Diploma 4 Years’ experience in Railway / MetroRail in Train Operation / Station Operation / Train Control Operation
Senior Section Engineer – Candidates must have Degree or Diploma in Electrical or related field with 4 Years experience for Degree and 6 Years for Diploma in Railway/Metro-Rail in Maintenance /Testing & Commissioning of Rolling Stock
Get Here: Latest Engineering Jobs
Section Engineer (Civil) -Bachelor’s Degree or 3-Years Diploma in respective field.
Supervisor – Bachelor degree in any discipline from a government recognized University. Minimum Experience: 2 years in Railway/Metro Railway/Airport as Customer Service Officer /Customer Care officer/Customer Support Officer/ Shift Supervisor /Terminal Manager. Candidate Should have experience in Customer Service, Revenue Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Client relationship and MIS Management.
MMRDA Salary Details:
Candidates who will be selected for MMRDA Chief Engineer Recruitment will get an impressive pay package.
- Assistant Manager – Rs.56, 100-1,77,500
- Station Manager – Rs.41800- 132300
- Chief Traffic Controller – Rs.41800- 132300
- Senior Section Engineer – Rs.47600-151100
- Section Engineer – Rs.41800- 132300
- Supervisor – Rs.41800- 132300
MMRDA Selection Process:
Engagement of job appliers for MMRDA Chief Engineer Vacancies and MMRDA Dy Engineer Recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in written test followed by Interview organized by the experts of Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Simple steps to apply for MMRDA 2021 Recruitment:
- To apply for MMRDA Recruitment 2021 you need to visit to the official website that is mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in.
- From home page of official website, follow “Tender Notice & Vacancies” section and press “More Tenders Notice & Vacancies” link for MMRDA Mumbai Recruitment.
- Then a new window will be displayed you need to hit on suitable link regarding MMRDA Recruitment as given below.
“Advertisement for the post of “Engineer, AM, Supervisor & Other Vacancy.”” link
- Then MMRDA Notification in PDF Form will appear.
- Read MMRDA Advertisement with complete details carefully.
- After reading relevant details download format of MMRDA Application Form and take a print out of it
- Fill MMRDA Recruitment Application Form with entire details.
- Attach all the essential documents along with MMRDA Recruitment Form.
- Prepare an envelope and super-scribed with “Application for the posts of……….”
- The interested and eligible candidates can send their applications along with scan attested copies of relevant documents (PDF only) through email on ID:
Check Now: Upcoming Railway Jobs
MMRDA Mumbai Recruitment Date:
Last date to send application form: 08-02-2021
To apply online for MMRDA Recruitment 2021 you may go through Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Recruitments||Upcoming Sarkari Naukri|
|Latest Jobs By State||Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs By Organisation||Jobs For Freshers In India|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||Employment News This Week Highlights|