Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority has issued an employment advertisement related to MMRDA Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up varied vacancies of Senior Transportation Planner and Deputy Transportation Planner. Candidates who wish to get hired under this organization may apply for MMRDA vacancies as soon as possible. Candidates are requested to stay connected with our page as we are going to update it shortly as per your requirement in regard to MMRDA Recruitment 2017.
Interested candidates satisfying requisite eligibility norms may apply for these latest job openings by submitting the duly filled application at below stipulated address prior to the due date which is well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of Organizing Body||Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority|
|No. Of Posts||07|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application||25th August 2016|
- Senior Transportation Planner: 01
- Deputy Transportation Planner: 06
Applying candidate must attain Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering or Planning or its equivalent from a recognized University and should have post Graduate Degree in Transportation Planning or its equivalent.
Latest Engineering Jobs – Check Here
Appliers should retain the upper age below 45 years for Open Category and 50 years for reserve category for candidates applying for “Senior Transportation Planner” post and those who are applying for “Deputy Transportation Planner” post must possess the upper age of 43 years for Reserve Category and 38 years Open Category.
More Railway Jobs: Check Here
Appointed aspirants will be getting the consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.15,600-39,100 + different grade pay of Rs.5400/- per month for “Deputy Transportation Planner” post and grade pay of Rs.7600/- for “Senior Transportation Planner” post.
Mode of Appointment for MMRDA Jobs:
Short listed candidates will be called for Interview after screening application of application and selection of candidates will be done on basis of qualifications and experience.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round:
Steps to fill MMRDA Application Form:
- Desirous candidates who are applying for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Recruitment need to first of all log on to the official website that is www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Follow ‘Tenders and Vacancies’ section on the home page.
- After that aspirants are required to select “Advertisement for filling up the post of Sr. Transportation Planner” OR “Advertisement for filling up the posts of Dy. Transportation Planner” tab as per the post you are applying for.
- This will open the page having the desired description against the post.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Fill the application duly prepared with all essential details in support of address and telephone/ mobile number, giving details about their educational qualifications, experience, caste etc. and attach various other particulars such as latest passport size photograph, along with attested copies of certificates including the relevant and validated caste certificate & Domicile certificate and Non-Creamy layer Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the State of Maharashtra with the application.
- Lastly, submit the application with all enclosures and envelope containing application must have name of the post and category on the left side and must be addressed as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
8th Floor, New Building, Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority,
Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East),
Mumbai – 400 051
Upcoming Jobs in Mumbai – Check Here
Last date for receipt of application: 25th August 2016
|Senior Transportation Planner||Official Links|
|Deputy Transportation Planner||Official Links|
For further information about MMRDA Recruitment 2016 – 2017 candidates may check Official Notification links given above. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Exam Pattern||RRB Employment News|
|Railway Syllabus||Railway Exam Preparation Books|
|RRB Exam Schedule||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Books|