Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority is all set to hire 25 eligible candidates for latest advertisement. MMRDA Recruitment notification has been advertised to hire capable candidates for Deputy Accountant posts.
Apply Online For MMRDA Latest 25 Vacancies
Candidates interested towards MMRDA Vacancies can apply by submitting MMRDA Online application form on or before the last date 25-06-2018. But before making submission of MMRDA Deputy Accountant Recruitment Form aspirants must read complete MMRDA Advertisement.
Contenders can go through below given points to know complete details of MMRDA Recruitment 2018. To fetch all details continue with this page that is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Grab Now: Upcoming Railway Jobs
- Post Name:Deputy Accountant
- Of Vacancy: 25
Education Needed For MMRDA Jobs:
Applying candidates for MMRDA Deputy Accountant Recruitment must have following qualification and experience to apply for Deputy Accountant posts. Only those candidates forms will be accepted who satisfy eligibility conditions.
- B.com/B.com with Advance Accountancy and Auditing as Special Subject.
- BMS with Accounts or Finance,
- BBA with Accounts or Finance,
- MBA with Accounts or Finance as a main subject.
- Inter CA / Inter CMA
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Age Needed For MMRDA Vacancy:
Age of applying candidates for MMRDA Deputy Accountant Jobs should be as per the rules and regulations of the government. Age criteria are given below:
- 43 years for reserve category and 38 years for Open Category. (No age limit for MMRDA employees)
- Ex-Serviceman who have put in not less than six months continuous service in the Armed Forces are allowed to deduct from their age the length of continuous service in the Armed forces plus 3 years.
- Age Limit up to 46 year for the part-time graduates/post graduates.
- Age Limit up to 45 year for Handicapped/ Project Affected.
MMRDA Dy. Accountant Recruitment Process:
Salary Structure For MMRDA 25 Vacancies:
Recruitment candidates for MMRDA Dy. Accountant Vacancies will get attractive and satisfying amount of pay scale that is P.B.- II : Rs. 9300- 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4300/-. Other allowances and benefits may also be offered to selected individual.
Process To Fill MMRDA Application Form:
- To apply for MMRDA Recruitment 2018, initial step is to login to official website that is mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
- Now, press “Division” tab that is available in menu bar.
- From drop down list press “Administration” tab.
- On appeared page, select “Recruitment” link that is available in right side.
- Further, a new page will appear where you have to select “Detailed Advertisement Dated 22nd May 2018 regarding “Dy. Accountant” and under that press “Revised Advertisement (Marathi & English) (2.16 MB)” link.
- By pressing said link MMRDA Notification will appear.
- Candidates can go through complete MMRDA Advertisement and ensure their eligibility.
- Further, eligible candidates can come back to previous page and press “Login Link” or “Registration Link.
- Further, login your details and fill MMRDA Online Application Form with complete and accurate details.
- Upload all necessary documents and certificates.
- Finally, hit submit tab and take the hard copy of same for future use.
Last date to submit application form: 25-06-2018
To apply online for MMRDA Recruitment 2018-19, you may go through Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google + or bookmark our web page for updates related to MMRDA Deputy Accountant Recruitment 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Find Jobs in Mumbai|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Salary Package||Railway Syllabus|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Exam Pattern|