Are you looking for government jobs in Mumbai??? If yes, than you should apply for MMRDA Recruitment. Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority is all set to hire candidates on 18 vacant posts of Deputy Planner. Those, who find themselves eligible for MMRDA Deputy Planner Jobs, can apply via online process. The last date for applying against MMRDA Notification is 26-12-2017. Candidates are required to go through the below direction of this page to get detailed information about MMRDA Recruitment 2018.
This page Contains:
Applicants can find the link for applying against MMRDA Deputy Planner Vacancies on the official portal. Before filling up the MMRDA Online Application form, applicants need to ensure the eligibility conditions required for the job. Afterwards you may enroll yourself for MMRDA Recruitment 2018 by following the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well supplied by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority|
|Name of the post||Deputy Planner|
Fetch the Details of MMRDA Vacancy:
- Name of Post:Deputy Planner
- Number of Vacancies: 18
What Qualification is needed for MMRDA Jobs?
Those, who are interested to apply for MMRDA Deputy Planner Recruitment , they must have Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering or Planning from recognized university or institution with good academic records and Post Graduate Degree in Urban Planning recognized by All India Council for Technical Education.
Find Out Current: Engineering Jobs
Applicants, who are going to enroll themselves for MMRDA Vacancies their maximum age, should be as following:
|For Open Category||38 years|
|For Reserve Category||43 years|
|For Handicappead||45 year|
|MMRDA employees||No age limit for|
Aspirants, who will be selected for appointment on the post of Deputy Planner, will get salary of PB.-III Rs.15600-39100 + G.P.Rs.5400/-
Method of Engagement:
Assortment of candidates will made on the basis of their marks in Written Examination and Personal Interview, which would be conducted by the recruitment panel as on the specified dates.
|Get Details||Railway Interview Tips By Toppers|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
Applying Steps for MMRDA Recruitment:
Candidates can apply for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to go through the Official Website that is mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Now you need to follow “Tender Notice and Vacancies” section, located at the mid of home page.
- You must select and press ““Detailed Advertisement Dated 07th December 2017 regarding “Deputy Planner”. Recruitment for the post of “Deputy Planner” link for mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in Recruitment” link.
- On the next page you are required to hit on “Recruitment” link at the right side of page.
- You will get various links but you are required to hit on “Recruitment for the post of “Deputy Planner” – (07-12-2017 to 26-12-2017) (145 KB)” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file, in which you can see all the details about the job.
- You must read all the details very carefully.
- Thereafter go back o the previous page and hit on “Registration Link” link. If you are an existing user then press on “Login” link.
- You need to fill MMRDA Online Registration Form very carefully.
- Now you must login to your account by using your registered ID and Password
- Now fill the application form in correct manner and upload the scanned documents then hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you need to take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Hit Here >>MMRDA Apply Online
Last date to apply online: 26-12-2017
Get Here >>MMRDA Recruitment Notification
Candidates can visit the Official Link to get rest details about MMRDA Recruitment 2018. Please let us know, if you have any query related to the content available on this page, by drop your comment in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Railway Jobs||Find Jobs in Mumbai|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Salary Package||Railway Syllabus|