MMTC Limited Recruitment
An advertisement has been issued @mmtclimited.gov.in named as MMTC Limited Recruitment.In order to hire eligible candidates on 26 vacant posts of Deputy Manager the organization has inviting applications from qualified candidates.
Candidates meet the eligibility criteria needed for MMTC Limited 26 Deputy Manager Jobs, must send their application form to the below mentioned address till 24-08-2018. You may go through the below section of this page to get detailed information regarding MMTC Limited Recruitment 2018.
Overview Of Page
The MMTC Limited Application form can be obtained from the official portal.While applying, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfill the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the official notification.
If you don’t know how to apply for MMTC Limited Recruitment 2018, then you can get help from the steps mentioned below as we the team of recruitmentresult.com has provided the guidelines to apply step by step, you should follow that to apply.
MMTC Limited Recruitment
MMTC Limited Vacancy Details:
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Deputy Manager (Marketing)||10|
|Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts)||10|
|Deputy Manager (Law)||03|
|Deputy Manager (Rajbhasha)||03|
Candidates, who are going to apply for MMTC Limited26 Deputy Manager Vacancies, they should have done bachelor’s Degree in concerned stream from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Applicants, willing to enroll for MMTC Limited Vacancies, their age should not be more than 30 years. 5 years relaxation in upper age will be given to SC/ST candidates, 3 years to OBC candidates.
Candidates are required to pay Non-refundable Application fee of Rs.500/- shall be applicable for candidates belonging to General & OBC Categories. SC, ST and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Application fee may be remitted by way of Demand Draft / Banker‟s cheque drawn in favour of “MMTC Limited” payable at New Delhi.
Get Here >>MMTC Limited Recruitment Notification
Selected candidates forMMTC Limited Jobs, will get Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/- as monthly remuneration along with further benefits as per the norms.
MMTC Limited 2018 Recruitment Process:
Selection process may include written test and/ or group discussion (GD), followed by personal interview. The information regarding selection process dates will be intimate to the official portal in due course.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Group Discussion Tips|
How to apply for MMTC Limited Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for MMTC Limited Deputy Manager Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the Official website of organization that is mmtclimited.com
- Now you need to hit on “Careers” link, available at the bottom of home page.
- From next page you have to hit on “Advertisement for the posts of Deputy Manager (Marketing), Deputy Manager (F&A), Deputy Manager (Law) and Deputy Manager (Rajbhasha) in MMTC” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of MMTC Limited Notification, having all the details of job.
- You must read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards you need to download the application form avaiaklble below in PDF file.
- Fill the form in correct manner and attach all the required documents along with it.
- Enclose it in an envelope, which should be super scribe with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
Chief General Manager (Personnel) MMTC Limited Core-1,
SCOPE Complex 7 Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003
Find Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Last date doe receipt of application fee: 24-08-2018
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link to get remaining details of MMTC Limited Recruitment 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|