MNIT Jaipur Recruitment
Looking for latest vacancies in Jaipur?? If yes then, Grab Now!!! an employment advertisement has been notified as MNIT Jaipur Recruitment by Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur. Organization invites applications for filling vacancy of Junior Research Fellow post. Candidates who have potential can rapidly apply against MNIT Jaipur Recruitment 2017 by sending form before last date that is 23rd January 2017.
Focal Points On This Page
Aspirants can fill MNIT Application Form by following some easy steps that are discussed below. Also attach birth certificate, degrees, and other certificates that are required. Candidates those who are applying must send resume with signature on it with application form.
For more details concerning Malaviya National Institute of Technology Recruitment, have a look at below stated page which is well modified by team of recruitmentresult.com.
MNIT Jaipur Recruitment
|Organization Name||Malaviya National Institute Of Technology, Jaipur|
|Last Date To Send||23rd January 2017|
Junior research fellow
Applicants those who are applying for MNIT Jaipur jobs should have done ME/M.Tech in respective discipline from UGC or AICTE affiliated institutes. Candidates those who have valid GATE Score should only apply. Also, candidate must have relevant years of experience in their field.
Check Now: Latest M.tech Jobs
Job searchers must satisfy age criteria for MNIT vacancy. Relaxation to reserved category candidates will be provided as per the rules and regulation of the institute.
MNIT Jaipur Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
Selected candidate will get attractive and satisfying amount of salary that is Rs. Rs 25000/- for first two years and Rs 28000/- for third year. Other allowance and benefits may also be provided as per the norms of the organization.
Process of Selection:
For MNIT Jaipur Vacancy candidates will be short listed for the interview which will be based on merit and experience of applicants. The list of candidates selected for the interview round will be uploaded in the organization website ten days before the interview date.
Steps To Fill Application Form:
- Aspirants are required to visit official website of the Malaviya National Institute of Technology that is “www.mnit.ac.in”.
- Afterwards choose “vacancies” tab that is available under the heading ‘latest from campus’.
- Then, press “Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow for research project in Deptt of Metallurgical & Materials Engineering” link.
- On new page select “Advertisement” tab.
- PDF with details regarding advertisement read it carefully before applying.
- Go back to previous page then, press “Application Form” and download it from there.
- Now candidates need to fill application form with all the required details in respective manner.
- Attest all documents and certificates and also your resume with signature on it.
- Enclosed them in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of JRF”.
- Send the application form through speed post or mail before last date along with CV.
Dr. Vijay Navaratna Nadakuduru
Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
MNIT-Jaipur, 302 017
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Rajasthan
Last date to send: 23th January 2017
To attain information about MNIT Jaipur Recruitment 2017 visit above stated official notification available on this page. You may also subscribe our free E-Mail service to get updates in your inbox. Appliers may also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D for having instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|