Ministry of Earth Sciences has circulated a job advertisement about MOES Recruitment. Regarding this, ministry has invited applications to fill up various unoccupied posts of Scientist G. Job seekers, who intend to empanel this department and willing to make their career in government sector, should apply for MOES Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes
Candidates who wish to grab this chance may provide their interest towards Ministry of Earth Sciences Job by filling the offline application before the last date should be reached that is clearly furnished below on this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organizing Body||Ministry of Earth Sciences|
|Last date for receipt of application||20th January 2017|
|Last date for receipt of application for far flung areas||1st February 2017|
Aspirants who are willing to apply for the Scientist G post should be having Master’s degree in Geo-science / Geology / Geophysics / Seismology with at least first class (60%) in the post-graduation level from a recognized University or Institute and must be holding 21 years experience in teaching.
Age Limit for MOES Job:
Applying candidate must not exceeding 50 years of age as on closing date of receipt of application. Relaxation in age to reserved category candidates will be admissible as per directives.
Applicants who will be selected for the declared post will be getting the appropriate amount of salary that is Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs.10,000 /- per month.
Selection Process for MOES Recruitment:
Selection of participants will be done as per their performance in requisite selection rounds conducted by Ministry of Earth Sciences.
You May Read This: Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job
How to Apply for Ministry of Earth Sciences Recruitment?
- Before filling the application, the Applicants must ensure themselves clearly that they are eligible for the post, for which they are applying and filling the application form.
- Interested candidates may apply through the website moes.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “Recruitment” link given at the left side of home page.
- After that select suitable link according to the post which you want to apply for.
- Get the prescribed format of application and fill the form with complete details in proper manner.
- Applicants must ensure that no column is left blank or wrongly filled in the form.
- Applicant must ensure himself that the Email-ID and the Mobile no. entered in the application are valid and application must be accompanied along with attested copies of other essential particulars.
- The education qualification will be verified through original certificates in the later stages of recruitment.
- The application should be enclosed in a sealed envelope. The envelope must be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………”.
- Applicants may apply as soon as possible and send their filled application with all enclosures at the address as stated below.
Daily Job Updates: Check Here
Deputy Secretary (Estt.),
Ministry of Earth Sciences, Prithvi Bhavan, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003
Check Now: More Jobs in Delhi
- Last date for receipt of application along with enclosures: 20th January 2017
- Last date for receipt of application for far flung areas: 1st February 2017
For further information about MOES Recruitment 2017 candidates may check Official Link. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Opportunities: