MP Board 12th Admit Card
MPBSE 12th Supplementary July Exam Date has been released. Download MP Board 12th Admit Card 2019 for higher secondary and vocational supply exams. MPBSE 12th Supplementary Admit Card will be released soon at its official website. MP Board 12th Higher Secondary Exam is on 03-07-2019 for all subjects and vocational exam is from 04-07-2019 to 10-07-2019.
MP Board 12th Supplementary Hall Ticket- Released Now
Students giving 12th supply exam are eligible to appear for only one subject and in all subjects for vocational exam. It is necessary to bring MP Board 12th Admit Card 2019 at examination time. Direct link to download admit card will be provided on this page on its availability.
MP Board 12th Admit Card
Students can download MP Board 12th Exam Admit Card by entering their Application Number. You can also follow below provided steps to download Madhya Pradesh Board 12th Admit Card 2019 from official website.
How to Download MP Board 12th Supplementary Admit Card?
- Visit the official link that is mpbse.mponline.gov.in
- Go to “Active Links” section.
- Follow “Supply Exam Admit Card 2018-19”
- Hit “Print Supply Exam Admit Card 2018-19” link.
- Enter Application Number to get MPBSE 12th Admit Card.
- Then hit on submit tab.
- MP Board Intermediate Admit Card will get appeared
- Just check the details mentioned on MP Board 12th Hall Ticket.
- Take hard copy of Admit Card of MP Board 12th and bring at time of exam.
Download Here: MP Board 12th Supplementary Admit Card
Check Related Links
|MP Board 12th Supplementary Time Table||Get Here|
|MP Board 12th Time Table||Get Here|
|MP Board 12th Result||Get Here|
|MP Board Syllabus||Get Here|
|Download Hall Ticket|
|MPBSE Admit Card Official Link||Get Here|
|MP Board Official Website||Get Here|
What Not to Carry in Examination Hall?
- Calculator, smart watches, mobile phones are the restricted items inside the examination centre.
- Any kind of paper is not allowed while appearing for the examination.
- Borrowing of things is not allowed. So, carry your own items required for the examination.
- Bags, wallets are also not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Notepad having something written on it is also not allowed to carry along with you.
Check MP Board 12th Supplementary Admit Card 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to fill Supplementary Exam Form: 17-05-2019
- Last Date to fill the form: one day before the exam date
- MPBSE 12th Supplementary Exam is from: 03-07-2019 (For All Subjects)
- MPBSE Higher Secondary Vocational Supplementary Exam is from: 04-07-2019 to 10-07-2019
- MPBSE 12th Supplementary Admit Card Release Date: Released Now
Read Here: How To Score Good Marks In Board Exams
What Details mentioned on MP Board Class 12th Admit Card Page?
|Name of the Students||Enrollment Number|
|Roll Number||Father’s Name|
|Mother’s Name||Date of Birth|
|Subject Code||Subject Name|
|School Code||Name of the Subjects|
|Time for the Examination||Exam Centre|
|Centre Name||Other Necessary Information|
MP Board 12th Admit Card 2019 Details:
MP Board XII Admit Card for Supply Exams will be released by Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education. Carrying your MP Board Admit Card Class 12th is the mandatory thing while appearing for the examination.
To access the MP Board 12th admit card 2019 online need the application number and the text appearing on the screen. If any student is not able to access the admit card online then contact your respective school authority.
Without MPBSE 12th Admit Card, candidates will not be allowed to enter into examination hall. Also subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails directly in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Score More Than 90% In Boards||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|
|How To Prepare For Board Exams||Avoid Sleeping While Studying|
|Best Study Apps for Students||How To Score Good Grades|