MP Cooperative Bank Results
Candidates who had appeared in preliminary examination, for the post of Banking Assistant and Clerk / Computer Operator, organized by MP Cooperative Bank may get MP Cooperative Bank Results through this page. MP Cooperative Bank is all set to release the merit list for preliminary examination that was conducted for “Banking Assistant” vacancies in Apex Bank was conducted on 05.05.2017 and on 06.05.2017 for “Clerk / Computer Operator” Vacancies in Jila Sahakari Kendriya Banks. Those who had appeared for the exam may get complete details regarding MP Cooperative Bank Results 2017 and may attain the list of shortlisted candidates by following the steps as mentioned on this page.
This Page Includes:
So, aspirants who have appeared in MP Cooperative Bank preliminary exam can check their result through official website when made available, by following some guidelines which are well structured below. Aspirants can read entire page to grasp complete info which is given by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
Procedure to check MP Cooperative Bank Results
Contenders, who are seeking for the result of on-line examination, can easily get it by following some simple steps that are well mentioned below…
- Candidates need to first of all require visit the official website of organization which is www.eg.apexbank.in.
- Now, move on to suitable link from appropriate section that is available on the home page.
- Choose appropriate link of result that is available on appeared page.
- This will open a new page on your digital screen, read this advertisement carefully.
- PDF file appeared on your system screen also contains the list of shortlisted candidates for further selection process.
- Candidates if having name in the list can save their result on system or take a printout of it for future references.
Read Also: How to Check Result Online?
MP Cooperative Bank Results
Preliminary exam, which was held on 5th & 6th May 2017, was conducted at following test centre’s:
Grab Today: Jobs At Banking Sector (5000 Vacancies)
The scores of online examination will be given as per the following procedure:
- Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Scores obtained by candidates.
Read Also: How to Get Bank Jobs
Method to check the Result:
Aspirants may get the outcome of concerned exam through the above provided simple steps or you can also check direct link provided below on this page.
Note: For more details on MP Cooperative Bank Results 2017, candidates may visit this Official Link.
You may join us on Facebook or Google Plus to get recent updates and latest notifications regarding the same. You can also subscribe to our free emails section to get the updated details. If you have any query, you can leave it in the comment box below. Our team members are always prepared to provide best solutions to your queries in a very short period of time.
Grab More Latest Information about Bank
|Latest Bank Jobs||MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Salary|
|Eligibility for Bank||Career in Banking Sector|