MP CPCT Application Form
To know How to Register Online for MP CPCT Feb Exam Notification, candidates are advised to check complete procedure of MP CPCT Application Form which is given below step wise.
Students keen to apply for the Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) in Madhya Pradesh State to be appointed on clerical positions are invited to fill up MP CPCT Application Form till the last date that is 28-01-2018.
Highlights Of This Page
MP CPCT Exam is going to be held on 17-02-2018 and 18-02-2018. Applying contenders against MP CPCT 2018 Feb Exam Notification are required to ensure the eligibility criteria asked for Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) which is given below.
Apart from it, if contenders want to know about MP CPCT 2018 Exam Notification, Madhya Pradesh Eligibility Criteria and some additional information concerning MP CPCT Application Form 2018 need to scroll down this page that is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Why MP CPCT Exam is conducted?
Madhya Pradesh Government conducts this MP CPCT Exam to evaluate computer proficiency of the candidates. Through Madhya Pradesh Computer Proficiency Certification Test, Government of Madhya Pradesh selects most eligible and deserving candidates for Clerical Grade-3 / Office assistant / Data Entry operators and other position.
MP CPCT Application Form
MP CPT 2018 Includes:
- Qualified in Computer Proficiency
- Qualified in English Typing
- Qualified in Hindi Typing
How to Register Online for MP CPCT 2018?
Eligible contenders according to the MP CPCT Exam Notification 2018 need to go for MP CPCT registration by following the below mentioned steps.
Step1: First of all, contenders need to visit to the official website of the organization that is www.cpct.mp.gov.in to fill MP CPCT Online Application Form
Step2: Afterwards contenders need to move their cursor at the right side of the home page.
Step3: Hit the “Register Now” tab for registration that will navigate you to the next page if you are new users to fill MP CPCT Application Form 2018.
Step4: Contenders who are already registered are required to hit “Existing User” tab as mentioned in below mentioned box.
Step5: Then contenders need to enter email ID, passwords for MP CPCT Log in 2018 and hit “Log in” tab.
Step6: Afterwards go for entering asked details in the format of the Madhya Pradesh CPCT Application Form 2018.
Step7: Then contenders are required to enter the personal details in MP CPCT Application Form as shown in below mentioned image.
Step8: Afterwards go to the other personal details section and fill all the other details and the CAPTCHA code as:
Step9: Upload all the required testimonials and your passport sized photograph and signature.
Step 10: Make the payment of the requisite application fee of Rs.660 through proper channel.
- Online Payment can be done using Net banking / Credit / Debit Cards through multiple gateways available on CPCT Portal.
- In such cases the payment gateway / net banking charges of respective bank/ payment gateway providers will be applicable and will be charged extra as per prevailing rates applicable at the time of registration.
Candidates can pay in Cash at all authorized MP-Online Kiosks by paying approved kiosk fee (refer CPCT portal) in addition to the prescribed test fee.
Step11: Recheck the complete Application Form of MP CPCT 2018 and hit on “Submit” tab.
Step 12: At last, contenders are required to take a print out of MP CPCT application form 2018 for further usage.
Press Here to: Fill MP CPCT Application Form 2018 Directly
Download: MP CPCT Exam Notification
MP CPCT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be an Indian national.
- Candidates must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Applying candidates are required to be passed 12th class from any school affiliated with the state or central board of secondary education or any authorized board by the government of India.
- The minimum age of the candidates must be 18 years.
MP CPCT 2018 Exam Pattern
- Examination will be conducted in 2 phases.
- There will be 75 questions asked in phase 1 of the exam.
- The questions in phase 1 will be of objective type.
- Typing test in Hindi & English language will be conducted in Phase 2.
- 130 minutes will be provided for phase I while 15 minutes for typing test.
Check Out Complete: MP CPCT Syllabus
MP CPCT Exam Centres:
|Events of MP CPCT 2018||MP CPCT 2018 Dates|
|MP CPCT Application Form Starting date||Ongoing|
|Last Date For Apply Online for MP CPCT Notification||28-01-2018|
|MP CPCT 2018 Last Date For Fee Payment||28-01-2018|
|MP CPCT Exam Date||17-02-2018 and 18-02-2018|
|MP CPCT Admit Card 2018 Available||February 2018|
Contenders can collect more factors related to the MP CPCT Application Form 2018 by going through this Official Link. Use CTRL+D tab for acquiring latest updates in this concern or any others while you can subscribe our free email service also.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|MP CPCT Admit Card||MP CPCT Result|
|Clerk Recruitment||Daily Job Updates|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Free Job Updates|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|