A fresh job openings notification has promulgated regarding MP High Court Recruitment 2016 Apply Now!!! For the engagement of 348 Peon, Driver, Chowkidar/Water man/Gardner, Sweeper Positions, organization wants to hire up the diligent and passionate contenders. Those aspirants who are looking for Government Jobs in MP and desire to grab this opportunity may apply for the MP High Court Vacancy by filling the online application form and submit it before the ultimate date that is 27th October 2016. Applicants can get the future updates regarding the MP High Court Recruitment 2017 in next session, so stay tuned with this web portal as we are going to update the same here very shortly.
|Organization Name||High Court of Madhya Pradesh|
|Number of Vacancies||348|
|Last Date||27th October 2016|
Job seekers who meet all the required criteria may follow beneath declared guidelines for the submission of MP High Court Online Application Form with regards as early as possible. Contenders can check the information about the MP High Court Jobs by from the below segment of this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
MP High Court Vacancies:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Sweeper and Peon/Chowkidar/Watermen/ Mali||284|
- Candidates are required to qualify 8th/10th/12th or its equivalent from recognized board with good academic record.
- For the posts of Driver, driving license is compulsory.
Are You Searching For More Jobs? Check Below:
- Contenders must be above 18 years of age and below 40 years as on 1st January 2016.
- Respite in age will be providing to the reserved candidates as per the government norms.
Candidates who will be appointed for the said posts will get the impressive and handsome amount of monthly salary for their hard work as decided by the High Court of Madhya Pradesh.
Contenders need to pay Rs.100/- as Application fee through online mode during filling Online Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
Route of Assortment:
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview.
- High Court of Madhya Pradesh is going to execute the Interview Procedure for the recruitment of best candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending Interview.
Steps to fill MP High Court Online Application Form:
- First of all, aspirants need to visit to the official website of the High Court of Madhya Pradesh that is “www.mponline.gov.in”.
- Now scroll down the homepage and go and open to the “careers” tab mention in the list.
- Select the appropriate link of advertisement and read the whole instructions carefully.
- After that fill the online application form correctly in respective manner.
- Now upload self attested copy, recent photograph and all the testimonials, certificates along with the application form.
- Recheck the application form.
- Then submit the application form as soon as possible to get the chance.
- Take a print out of application form for further use.
Apply Now For: Jobs in MP
Important Date to Remember:
Last Date of submitting Online Application form: 27th October 2016
To attain more details about MP High Court Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you may read this Official Notification. For getting updated info, you must visit our web portal time to time and you may also bookmark our portal by pressing ctrl+D for instant access.
MP High Court Recruitment Notice: Download Pdf
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MP High Court Admit Card||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best Jobs In India||Top Highest Paying Jobs in India|
MP High Court Recruitment
High Court has declared a job advertisement for MP High Court Recruitment 2016. This Court wishes to recruit qualified and skilled contenders for filling up 101 Civil Judge posts. Job hunters, who wish to apply for High Court Civil Judge Vacancy, may submit the online application form before the last date that is 10th Nov. 2016. The whole information concerning MP High Court Recruitment 2017 will also available on this page shortly so, keep visiting this page time to time. You will get information regarding same as soon as possible.
|Name of Court||High Court|
|Total No. of Positions||101|
|Last date for submission of online application form||10th Nov. 2016|
To acquire detailed information about above mentioned notification, you may need to just scroll down this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Before applying, read the entire details very carefully. Here on this page we have provided all the information related to Civil Judge Vacancy advertisement 2016 so go through this web page and real all the details thoroughly.
Vacancies in High Court:
- Name of Posts: Civil Judge Grade II
- No. of Posts: 101
Qualification Required for MP High Court Jobs:
- Willing aspirants must have Bachelors Degree/ Certificate in Law from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Applicants should have good Character and antecedents.
Grab Now: Latest Law Jobs
- Age of aspirants applying for latest jobs in Government sector should not be below 21 years and their maximum age limit must be 35 years as per norms.
- Upper age limit can be relaxed for reserved category as per rules of organization.
- Unreserved category aspirants: Rs. 1000/-
- Reserved category: Rs. 800/-
- Portal Chares for all appliers: Rs. 600/-
- Application Fee will be paid through debit card/ Credit card or through Net Banking.
After selection the assorted applicants will get an impressive amount of Rs. 27700/- to Rs. 44770/- per month from the concerned department of court.
Mode of Assortment for MP High Court Recruitment:
The assortment of applicants will be done on the basis of performance level in three ways are as follows:
- Preliminary exam
- Main Exam
Get Preparation Tips: Check Below
How to apply for MP High Court Vacancy?
- Contenders, who are willing to apply for this government sector jobs, may log on to the official website that is www.mphc.gov.in.
- Hit on “Recruitment / Result” link presented at left side of home page.
- This will open the page having the list of various recruitment options.
- Select the appropriate link of advertisement for which you are applying.
- Now read all the details carefully and choose suitable link to apply online.
- Fill Online Application form with correct details in proper manner.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials.
- Hit on “Submit” tab for final completion.
- At last take a print out of it for future use.
- Last date for submission of online application form: 10th Nov. 2016
- Date of preliminary exam: 11th Dec. 2016
- Date of main exam: will be updated soon
Candidates need to check Official Notification mentioned below to get complete details related to above said notification.
MP High Court Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Check Notice