MP High Court Recruitment
Online applications are invited from enthusiastic candidates for filling up 42 Vacancy of District Judge (Entry Level) in the cadre of Higher Judicial Service by MP High Court Recruitment. Candidates who are interested in this MPHC Vacancy they need to submit their application till the end date that is 13-04-2017. Willing candidates in MP High Court Recruitment 2017 can acquire rest of the details by rolling don this page.
Highlights Of This Page:
The last date of any type of Correction in Online Application Form is 16-04-2017 (Midnight-11.59PM). Candidates are informed that they have to appear in Pre examination on 07-05-2017 after submitting the form. Qualified candidates in pre exams will be appeared for mains followed by interview/ viva – voce conducted by the organization as per their rules. We the team of recruitmentresult.com are presenting entire detail of MP High Court Recruitment 2017 here so please have a look!!!
MP High Court Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|No. of vacancies||42|
|Last Date of Applying||13-04-2017|
MP High Court Vacancy:
District Judge (Entry Level): 42
Category wise MP Vacancies:
|Category||Number of Vacancies/Posts|
|Other Backward Class||06|
Official Notice: Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment
Required Qualifications for MP High Court Careers:
No person shall be eligible for appointment to the post of District Judge (Entry Level) in Higher Judicial Service by direct recruitment from Bar unless:-
- He/she is citizen of India;
- He/she has practiced as an Advocate for not less than seven years as on 13-04-2017 and
- He/she has good character and is of sound health and free from any bodily defects, which render him, unfit for such appointment.
Check Now: High Court Recruitment Details
Age Criteria for MP High Court Jobs:
- Candidates must be 35 years in age and should not be above 48 years, as on 1st January, 2017.
- Relaxation in age for SC/ ST and other reserved categories will be admissible as per the rules of government or organization.
Important Note: Candidate must have been born on or after 01-01-1969 but before 01-01-1982.
- Willing candidates are required to pay examination Fess of Rs. 1000/ for ‘Unreserved’ (UR) Candidates.
- 800/ for candidates belong to ‘Reserved Categories (O.B.C., Page 5 of 14 S.C., S.T. & Specially Abled candidates), including portal charges (Rs.600/ per candidate) of MPOnline.
Attention Please: Any Candidate, who is not bonafide resident (domicile) of State of Madhya Pradesh, shall be treated as Unreserved Category (UR) in all respect for the selection process and shall, also, have to pay Examination Fee, accordingly.
Pay Scale for MP High Court Job Vacancy:
- Selected candidates will get an impressive pay scale of Rs. 51550-1230-58930- 1380-63070 by the organization.
- Other allowance will be admissible to the candidates as per the norms of selection committee.
MP High Court Recruitment Process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in following process as mentioned below-
- Preliminary/Screening Exam,
- Main Written Exam and
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
MP High Court Pre Exam Pattern:
- Question paper for Online Preliminary Examination shall contain 150 multiple choice Objective Type Questions to be solved within a period of Two hours (120 Minutes).
- The Online Preliminary (Screening) Examination shall be conducted online, through the portal, website and system of MPOnline Ltd. Bhopal.
- There shall be objective multiple choice Questions wherein the candidates shall have 4 options to select the most appropriate/right answer to be given in online Examination.
- The Syllabus with proportionate marks shall be as given hereinafter:
|Subject||No. of Ques.||Marks|
|I.P.C., Cr.P.C. & Evidence Act||30||30|
|C.P.C.,T.P. Act & Contract Act||20||20|
|Constitution of India||10||10|
|Specific Relief Act||05||05|
|Negotiable Instrument Act||03||03|
|M.P. Land Revenue Code||05||05|
|M.P. Accommodation Control Act||05||05|
|Hindu Marriage Act, Hindu. Succession Act & Hindu Adoption & Maintenance Act only)||07||07|
|SC & ST (Prev. Of Atrocity) Act||03||03|
|Motor Vehicle Act (Chapter X, XI & XII only)||03||03|
|Court Fees Act, Indian Registration Act & Indian Stamp Act)||07||07|
|Basics of Computer||10||10|
|English (upto 8th Standard)||10||10|
|Law Lexicon & Maxims||05||05|
- Candidates who secures as given percentage or more marks shall subject to a no. of maximum candidates in the ratio of 1:10 be eligible to apply for the Main Examination.
- Candidates securing marks equal to the cut-off marks shall also be eligible to apply for the Main Examination.
|UR (Un-reserved) & OBC category||55% (82.5, round off – 82 marks, out of 150 marks)|
|SC & ST categories||50% (75 marks, out of 150 marks)|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
List of Documents/certificates to be submitted with the Application for Main Examination:
Candidates qualifying for Main Examination shall have to submit with his/her Application Form documents mentioned as under :-
- All details and Self-attested Copies of the Certificates/testimonial relating to their date of birth, caste, qualifications, domicile, experience, standing at the Bar etc.
- Details of Sessions Cases/Civil Cases mentioned by him in Application Form may be verified by the High Court from the concerned authority.
- A Certificate from the Secretary of the State Bar Council or President/Secretary of concerned Bar Association, that he/she is an advocate having practiced for not less than seven years as on required date.
- Self-attested Copies of all other educational certificates and other testimonials mentioned in application.
- Such other document/certificate as may be required by Examination Cell.
Syllabus / Pattern of Main Exam:
- The Main Written Examination shall be held on two consecutive days in First and Second shift. There shall be Four Descriptive Question papers.
- Each paper shall be of three hours duration and shall carry 100 Marks each.
On first day there may be examination of 1st and 2nd Question Paper and on Second day there may be examination of 3rd and 4th Question Paper, as mentioned below-
|Civil Laws & Procedure||100|
|Writing Skill, Court Practice & Current Legal Knowledge||100|
|Criminal Laws & Procedure||100|
|Judgment Writing etc.||100|
Syllabus for Written Examination:
Syllabus for Written Examination shall include the following subjects, each subject to carry the marks shown against it, as given below –
Candidates who will be qualified after pre and main will go for attending interview/ viva voce. The Interview/Viva Voce shall carry 50 marks. Interview shall be held only at Jabalpur.
Important Note: The Candidate who remains absent in Interview/viva voce shall be deemed to be disqualified for selection.
Way to fill MP High Court Application Form:
- First of all wiling candidates need to go through official website of High Court of Madhya Pradesh that is www.mphc.gov.in.
- Then you must press on “Recruitment/ Result” located at the left side on the home page.
- Now hit on “10-03-2017 – Advertisement for Madhya Pradesh Higher Judicial Service (Entry Level) through Direct Recruitment from Bar Exam-2017” link.
- Read the complete advertisement and after that eligible candidates must go for “Apply Online”.
- Fill the required details asked in the format of the form and upload all relevant documents.
- Scan recent passport size photograph along with signature if applicable.
- Take a preview of the form and hit on “Submit” tab.
- You must take a print out of the form for future reference.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Dates to be remembered:
|Start Date for submission of Online Application Form||16-03-2017|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application Form||13-04-2017 (Midnight-11.59PM)|
|Last Date for Correction of Online Application Form||16-04-2017 (Midnight-11.59PM)|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||07-05-2017 (Sunday)|
|Date of Main Examination||Continuous Two days to be notified later|
Check Here: Latest Jobs in MP
Note: Go through Official Notification mentioned above for getting more info regarding MP High Court Recruitment 2017. You may add this page as bookmarks by pressing Ctrl + D key to get details about latest MP High Court Recruitment Notification.
Get Other Relevant Job Options: