MP High Court Recruitment 2014
MP High Court, Jabalpur has released a notice about MP High Court Recruitment 2014 for filling up the various vacant positions. Eligible aspirants may apply for MP High court Jobs chance by filling the online application form on or before the closing date that is 10th September 2014.
|Organization name||High Court of Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of position||District Legal Aid Officer|
|Total No. of Vacancies||18|
|Last date for applying online||10th September 2014|
Application are invited form the talented job hunters for filling 18 vacancies for the post of District Legal Aid Officer. Aspirants must read the full details properly before apply which are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Contenders should have passed Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from the recognized University /Institution.
Age Limitation of the aspirants should be in between 21yeras to 35 years.
- Permanent residents of MP who belongs to SC/ST/OBC category and relaxation of 3 years.
- Women candidates: 10 years
Selected job hunters will get the salary of Rs. 9300/-34800/- along with GP of Rs. 4200/-
- Candidates who are residents of MP and belong to SC/ST/OBC category are required to pay Rs. 700/- for Examination fee.
- Others candidates have to pay Rs.800/-
Mode of Payment:
The examination fee should be paid through Credit / Debit card / Net banking modes.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Test/ Interview.
How to apply?
- Contenders must go through the official website that is www.mponline.gov.in
- After visiting the site, go to the “Citizen Services” menu.
- Then press on the logo of “MP High court”.
- Then you have visit the appropriate link and fill the application form as per the given guidelines must Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature and submit the form.
- At last submit the form and take a print out the form for further use.
|Closing date for submission of online application||10th September 2014|
|Date of Written Exam||28th September 2014|
Note: Must check the Official Notice For more details.
MP High Court Recruitment 2014
Madhya Pradesh High Court has announced a vacancy notification as MP High Court Recruitment 2014 for Advocate vacancies. Endowed Candidates must apply for the vacant post by sending MP High Court application Form 2014 in correct manner lasted by 22 August 2014. Rest of the details about MP High Court vacancies 2014 such as post name, selection, how to apply, experience and many more are well uttered below by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
Information about MP High Court vacancies 2014
|Post Name||Last date|
|Legal services Advocate||22 August 2014|
Candidates who are applying for the post, they must possess LLB/ LLM from recognized University.
Candidates must have 5 years experience in relevant discipline.
Selected candidates will get remuneration as per association rules.
How To Apply?
- Willing candidates who are eligible for the vacant post they must download application form from the official website that is www.mphc.in.
- Fill the application form in correct manner; attach all required documents belonging to age, qualification, experience with it.
- Send the completed application in to the below settled address.
High Court Legal Services Comittee,
High Court Building, Jabalpur”
Last date of application receipt: 22 August 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: Candidates can get more details through the Official Notification.