MP High Court Recruitment
Madhya Pradesh High Court has broadcasted a most recent career notification related to MP High Court Recruitment. Applications are invited by the organization to hire trained and capable contenders for the post of Distt Legal Aid Officer. Aspirants who want to make their career in government sector they can apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2016. Contenders who find themselves eligible for this recruitment and want to join this organization they can apply as rapidly as possible.
Interested and eligible contenders may apply by submitting their application form through online process on before the last date uttered below. For rest information you need to read the page which is well framed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
MP High Court Recruitment
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Last Date To Submit Online Application Form||17th June 2016|
MP High Court Vacancies:
- Name of Posts: Distt Legal Aid Officer
- No. of Posts: 07
Contenders who are willing to apply for above said posts they must have Graduation Degree in Law from any recognized University or Institution as per post applied.
The age limit of applying aspirants should be between 21 years to 35 years as on 1st April 2016. The relaxation in age will be provided to the reserved candidates as per the rules and regulations of Government.
Aspirants who are interested and going to fill application form they need to pay an application fee of Rs. 800/- who belongs to unreserved category candidates and Rs. 700/- who belongs to reserved category aspirants.
Check Here:- Jobs in Government Sector (25000 Vacancies)
Salary Details for MP High Court Vacancy:
Appointed contenders who will be successfully appointed for this recruitment they will get a pay scale of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- along With the Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- per month from the organization.
Mode of Selection:
The recruitment of the candidates for MP High Court Jobs will be based on their presentation in online exam and personal Interview which will be accomplished by the selection authority of Madhya Pradesh High Court.
Read This:- How To Prepare For Online Exam
How to Apply for MP High Court Recruitment?
- Interested aspirants need to visit the official website of organization which is www.mphc.gov.in
- After that you need to hit Recruitment/ Result tab which is available at the left corner of the home page.
- Then links will be available you need to hit “23-05-2016 – Advertisement for the recruitment of District Legal Aid Officer year-2016” link.
- Now an advertisement will be opened in PDF form you should read all the instructions carefully and completely.
- After reading the complete details you need to visit this site that is mphc.mponline.gov.in
- Now hit on “Applications and Services” tab.
- After that you need to fill all the mandatory details.
- Check the filled application form once again and hit “Submit” button for final completion of application form.
- At last you should take a print out of the filled application form for future references.
Procedure To Fill Online Form:- Check Here
- Last Date To Submit Online Application Form: 17th June 2016
- Date Of Online Test:- 17th July 2016
Aspirants who are interested and have eligibility to apply against MP High Court Recruitment 2016 they can check the Official Notification to obtain rest information. Applicants can also bookmark this page using CTRL+D to attain latest upcoming notification/ updates.
MP High Court Recruitment: Download Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs in MP||Sarkari Exam Result|