MP High Court Recruitment
Apply for 32 Jobs of Law Clerk cum Research Assistant!! High Court of Madhya Pradesh is going to hire deserving and qualified candidates through MP High Court Recruitment Notification. Candidates who wish to apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2021 must submit the application form before the closing date.
Highlights of MP High Court Recruitment:
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Post Name||Law Clerk cum Research Assistant|
|No of Posts||32 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||18/03/2021|
Aspiring candidates are hereby informed that the online process to fill MP High Court application form has been initiated. So, appliers are advised to go through all the eligibility norms and other important instructions as provided in the detailed MP High Court notification.
MP High Court Recruitment
MP High Court Vacancy Details:
- Post Name: Law Clerk cum Research Assistant
- Number of Vacancies: 32 posts
- He/she is citizen of lndia;
- The candidate must be a law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institute established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrollment as an Advocate.
- Candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification at the time of interview for Law Clerkcum-Research Assistant.
- The candidate must have basic knowledge of computer M.S. Office/ Open Office/ Ubuntu including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/ processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis and Westlaw etc.
The Minimum age limit should not be less than 18 Years and the Maximum age limit shall not exceed 30 Years as on the last date of submission of online application form.
More Links Realted to MP High Court
|MP High Court Admit Card||Get Here|
|MP High Court Syllabus||Get Here|
|MP High Court Result||Get Here|
For MP High Court jobs, Candidates have to pay certain amount of processing fee through online mode by Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. Examination Fee of High Court shall be Rs.922.16/- for all candidates as Examination Fees including Rs.722.16/- portal charges of Service Provider per candidate for publication of Advertisement, instructions Inviting online application, conducting Online Exam, generating and preparing the Result, publication of the Result of Online Exam, providing data of applicants, generating sitting plan and Admit Cards for Online Examination.
The candidates will be shortlisted for MP High Court vacancies on the basis of online exam which is to be followed by personal interview. Question paper for Online Examination shall contain 150 multiple choice objective type questions to be solved within a period of Two hours (120 Minutes). There shall be negative marking for incorrect answer and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Read Out Here: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Shortlisted candidates will be offered Rs.20,000/- plus other benefits as per the norms of Madhya Pradesh High Court.
How to apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2021?
- The Initial step is to visit official website of MP High Court that is mphc.gov.in
- Now, press “Recruitment/ Result” tab that is available at the left side of the home page.
- On appeared page, press “Advertisement for the Post of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants-2021-22” link to get complete details.
- After pressing the above said link, MP High Court Advertisement in PDF format will be appeared on your screen.
- Read the complete MP High Court Notification and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply online and fill MP High Court Online Application Form with all necessary and complete details.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with it.
- Finally, hit on “submit” tab and take a hard copy of MP High Court Online form for future use.
Important Links For MP High Court Recruitment
|MP High Court Advertisement||Press Here|
|MP High Court Registration||Press Here|
|MP High Court Application||Press Here|
|MP High Court Official Link||Press Here|
- Start Date of submission of Application Form – 26/02/2021 12:00 PM
- Last Date of submission of Application Form – 18/03/2021 11 :55 PM
- Date & Time of Online Examination – to be notified later
Grab Now: Latest Jobs in MP
MP High Court Recruitment Notification:
Candidates are required to submit MP High Court Law Clerk cum Research Assistant application form through online mode on or before 18-03-2021. To get detailed Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment Notification or to apply for MP High Court Law Clerk cum Research Assistant Jobs, he/she must hit on the direct link indicated below.
To collect more updates on MP High Court Recruitment 2021 or much more related details, candidates need to scroll down this page which is well designed by our team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates are advised to visit the official link of the website on regular basis if they want to grab more information about MP High Court Recruitment 2021. To get top government jobs notification, stay tuned with us at recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On