MP High Court Recruitment 2014
- Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur has depicted a notification as MP High Court Recruitment 2014 for the employment of 77 District Judge vacancies. The job seekers with requisite eligibility criteria are requested to fill online application form before 30th April, 2014.
- The job hunters who are looking for better career opportunities must apply for MP High Court posts and get a wonderful job with a handsome amount of salary.
- Applicants have to appear in the preliminary examination that has been fixed on 06th July 2014. The all relevant details related to eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
Madhya Pradesh High Court
Name of Position
No. of Seats: 77
The job fighters must possess degree in law and practiced as an advocate for not less than seven years.
Aspirants, who are between 35 to 48 years as on 01st January 2014, are eligible to apply.
- Unreserved categories: Rs.1000/-
- OBC/SC/ST category: Rs.800/-
Mode of Payment
The job seekers can pay the requisite fee through credit card or internet banking.
- Online Preliminary/Screening Exam
- Main Written Examination
|How to prepare for written examination||Complete Details|
|Written Exam Tips for Competitive Examinations||Complete Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Complete Details|
Rs.51550-63070/- per month
How to Apply?
- The job seekers have to submit online application through official website mphighcourt.nic.in.
- Applicants are advised to read given instruction and then fill up all details.
- Aspirants need to Upload scanned image & signature and pay the requisite fee through proper channel.
- Submit the completed application after a recheck.
- Take a print out of the application and keep it for further use.
Complete Procedure to fill online application-> More Details
|Closing date of submitting of online applications||30.04.2014|
|Date of preliminary examination||06.07.2014|
|Date of Main Written Examination||23 & 24 August, 2014|
|Date to download admit cards||15 days prior to exam|
All essential details are provided here by the team of Recruitmentresult.com. Interested job finders can also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus. We will provide you all details of latest jobs on your Facebook Timeline.
Note: All necessary details are shaped on Official Notification