MP High Court Recruitment 2014
High Court of Madhya Pradesh has announced a notice as MP High Court Recruitment 2014 to fill up the various vacancies of Attendant / Driver & Other Posts. Interested applicants can fill the application in prescribed Performa and send it at the given address on before the last date, which is stated below:
|No of Post||368|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15th October 2014|
|Date of Interview||15th November 2014|
Candidates can obtain more information about of MP High Court Recruitment 2014 like post name, education required, age limitation, salary details and applying process etc, which is given by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name, No of Post and Eligibility Criteria:
|Post name||No of Post|
|Contingency fund salaried employee/Servitor/Peon / Gardener / Waterman||295|
|Contingency fund salaried employee/Sweeper||34|
Age Limit as on 01st January 2015:
- For men: Minimum age for all category is 18 years and maximum age for unreserved category is 40 years and for reserved category is 45 years.
- For women: Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age for all unreserved and reserved category is 45 years.
- Relaxation is given according to the rules of government.
The candidates should have passed 8th class. The Applicants applying for the driver post must have a valid driving license.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview, which will be held on 15th November 2014.
How to Crack Interview-Get Details
How to Apply:
Applicants who are interested to apply can fill the application form in the prescribed Performa with required details correctly and submit it at the Office of MP High Court, Jabalpur on or before the last date, which is 15th October 2014.
- Last Date to Submit Application: 15th October 2014
- Date of Interview: 15th November 2014
Note: Through the Official Notification you may get other details.
MP High Court Recruitment 2014
A latest notification about MP High Court Recruitment 2014 has been propagated by the High Court of Madhya Pradesh and invites from eligible candidates for filing up the various Asst Driver & Other Posts. Contenders may hold this wonderful chance by submitting the MP High Court online application form on or before the last date.
|Name of the post||Assistant Grade-III|
|No of Post||82|
|Last Date to Submit Application online||27th October 2014|
Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing the information in regard of the advertisement MP High Court Recruitment 2014. Aspirants who want to apply should have the look on below provided details.
- Aspirants should have possessed Degree in any discipline from a Recognized University or Institute.
- Contenders should have pass Hindi or English Typing Exam from a recognized Board/Institute and Diploma in Computer Application.
- Age of the contenders should be lie between 18 to 35 years for Male & 18 years to 45 years for female as on 1st January 2015.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category as per norms.
Applicants have to pay fees of Rs.600/- (Application) + Rs.200/- (Portal Charges) for Unreserved candidates & out of MP candidates. Application fee of Rs.600/- only for reserved category of MP & PH Candidates through online mode by using Debit/Credit/Mp Kiosk/ Internet Banking.
The selection process will be made on the basis of -
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Pay scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- will pay to selected candidates by the organization.
How to apply?
- Candidates may apply online through the website www.mponline.gov.in.
- Press on citizen services > MP High court > apply online.
- Then Fill the MP High Court online application form correctly.
- Upload the essential documents (if required).
- Submit the application form.
- Take print out of online application form for future use.
Closing date for submission of online application: 27th October 2014
Note: For More Details, You Can Read Official Notification.