MP High Court Recruitment
A latest advertisement has been issued named as MP High Court Recruitment in order to hire candidates on vacant posts of Grade IV. Application through online mode is invited from eligible and skilled candidates for filling up 739 posts of Peon/Watchman/Driver and others. Candidates having required qualification may apply via online process latest by 31-12-2017. Candidates must go through the below section of this page to get more details about MP High Court Recruitment 2018.
This page Contains:
The link for applying online has been hosted on the official portal that is mphc.gov.in. for your convenience we have placed direct link for applying on this page, you can use for direct applying, but before applying you need to ensure the eligibility norms. Applicants can get the steps to apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2018 from the beneath segment of this page, which is equipped by the team of recruitmentresult.com
MP High Court Recruitment
|Organization name||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Number of vacancy||739|
|Closing date to apply Online||31-12-2017|
Fetch the details of MP High Court Vacancy:
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Peon, Watchman, Waterman||558|
What Qualification is needed for MP High Court 739 Grade IV Posts?
Applicants, who are going to apply for mphc.gov.in Recruitment, must fulfill the following qualifications and you can also fetch the details of salary below:
Age Restrictions for MP High Court Jobs:
Applicants, willing to apply for MP High Court 739 Vacancies, their minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years as on 01-01-2017.
Application and Portal Fee:
Candidates need to pay applicants fee as mentioned below:
- Application fee for Unreserved category is Rs.200/-
- For Reserved category is Rs.100/-
Get Here >>MP High Court Recruitment Notification
Mode of Payment:
The fee can be paid via online process by using credit/debit card or internet banking. If applicants don’t have facility of card/netbanking, then they can alsothe option to “pay for unpaid application” and then pay fee via cash using Kiosk.
Method of Engagement for MP High Court Vacancies:
Applicants will be selected on the basis of marks they have obtained in:
Scrutiny/Screening Interview >>> Main Interview
How to apply for MP High Court Recruitment?
Candidates can apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment Notification by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to go through the official website that is www.mphc.gov.in.
- Now you need to hit on “Recruitment/Results” tab, available at the left ward of home page.
- On the next page you will get various links but you have to hit on “advertisement for the recruitment of Class-IV contingent posts of Driver, Peon, Watchman, Waterman, Gardener& Sweeper for the Establishment of District Courts of M.P.-2017” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of notification, having all the details in concern of job.
- You are required to read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards you need to go back to the previous page and hit on “Online Application Form for the recruitment of Class-IV Contingent post of Driver,Peon,Watchman,Waterman,Gardener&Sweeper of Various District Courts-2017” to apply online.
- You will get MP High Court Online application form on your computer screen; you have to fill it in correct manner.
- Upload the needed scanned image and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last don’t forget to take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Hit Here >>MP High Court Apply Online
|Last Date of Apply Online||31-12-2017|
|Last Date for submitting corrections||03-01-2018|
|Date of Examination/Interview||25-02-2017|
Candidates are required to visit the Official Link to get the rest details in concern of MP High Court Recruitment 2018. Please let us know if you have any query related to the content available on this page, may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|MP High Court Admit Card||MP High Court Answer Key|
|MP High Court Result||High Court Recruitment|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||MP High Court Syllabus|