MP High Court Recruitment 2015
High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur has transmitted a recruitment notice related to MP High Court Recruitment 2015 for 83 posts of District Judge. Willing and eligible contenders can apply online by filling Application Form on or before the last date.
|Post name||District Judge(Entry level)|
|Total number of vacancies||83|
|Last date to apply||31st December 2014|
Job hunters who want to apply for this recruitment must go through the details such as qualification, Salary criteria, Selection Procedure, how to apply etc well furnished below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidate must have an experience of Advocate for at least 7 years as on 1st January 2014.
Aspirants must have an age limit of 35 to 48 years as on 1st January 2014 to apply for the mentioned post.
Candidates are required to pay an examination fee (Rs.1000/- for UR candidates and Rs.800/- for OBC/SC/ST candidates) including portal charges Rs.600/-.Payment of fee should be made through internet banking or Credit card. Get a print copy of a generated fee payment slip for further use as required.
Selected candidates will get paid salary Rs. 51550-63070 per month.
Applicants will get selected according to their performance in –
- Online Preliminary exam
- Main written exam
Method to apply:
- Visit the website that is www.mponline.gov.in.
- Press ”Citizen Services” icon and select “M.P. H.J.S. Exam- 2015” under services option.
- Now, choose the related advertisement and study the instructions carefully.
- Select”Continue” option to get application format. Fill the details in the Application Form.
- Press ”Browse” button to upload Signature and recent coloured photo as required.
- Pay the Examination Fee. Submit the Form.
- Take a Print out of it for future reference.
Dates to remember:
- Last date to apply: 31st December 2014.
- Date of Preliminary exam: 22nd February 2015.
Note: Candidates can check the Official Notice for more details.
MP High Court Recruitment 2015
High Court of Madhya Pradesh has professed a notice as MP High Court Recruitment 2015 to fill up 50 various posts. Interested aspirants can fill the application in correct manner and send it to the given address before the last date stated below.
|Name of post||Driver, Gardner, Cook, Clothes Washer & Peon|
|No. of vacancies||50|
|Last date||15th December 2014|
Candidates can gain more information regarding MP High Court Recruitment 2015 such as post name, education required, age limitation, salary details and applying process etc, which is given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of Posts||Qualification|
|Driver||High School Passed from a recognized Board|
|Gardner, Cook, Clothes Washer &Peon||8th class passed from a recognized Board/ School recognized by Central/State Government.|
Job hunters age should be 18 – 35 years for male (18 – 45 yrs Female). Relaxation in age for reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the govt. norms.
Candidates will get pay scale as Collector Rate.
- For Unreserved category – Examination fees has to be paid for Rs. 250/-
- For Reserved category – Rs. 200/- for the candidates of M.P. belongs to (OBC/SC/ST/PWD).
Mode of Payment:
Fees have to be paid in the form of a Bank Demand Draft on behalf of name of ‘Registrar General’, MP High Court, Jabalpur.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance In Written Test/ Screening Test & Interview.
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to visit the official website mphc.in
- Go to ‘recruitment’ option, given at the bottom of the home page.
- Choose the link for the recruitment of Driver/Gardner/cook/ clothes washer &peon
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format & send it along with self attested copies of all document/ Certificates to the address given below.
O/o Principal Registrar
Madhya Pradesh High Court
Jabalpur Pin- 482 001
Last date for receipt of application form: 15th December 2014
For more details you may read the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On