MP High Court Recruitment
A latest vacancy notification has emitted entitled as MP High Court Recruitment for the engagement of proficient and talented contenders. Organization invites applications for filling up the vacant job positions of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant. Those aspirants who have desire to work in the government sector may apply for the MP High Court Recruitment 2017 before the due date that is 25-02-2017.
This Page Highlights:
Applicants who want to grow their career in this organization may grasp the opportunity of MP High Court Jobs by forwarding their application forms via online channel with the help of the underneath tailored guidelines step-by-step as early as possible. You may read complete details related to Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment Advertisement, from this page prepared by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
MP High Court Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Last Date of Applying||25-02-2017|
MP High Court Vacancies:
|Name of the Position||Number of Vacancies|
|Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant|
|Principal Seat Jablapur||08|
MP High Court Recruitment: Download PDF
- Candidates applying for the Madhya Pradesh High Court vacancy should have bachelor degree in Law with good academic record from any University or Institution recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrollment as an Advocate.
- Basic Knowledge of Computers is must for the Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Jobs.
You Can Also Check:
- Contenders must be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on the last date of Applying are required.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the Government of India.
Candidates who will be selected for the MPHC Jobs will get the inclusive amount of stipend of Rs. 12,000/- per month for their hard work.
Mode of Appointment:
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance level in Online Screening Examination which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
- Online Screening Examination will be held on 16-03-2017 at three centers Jabalpur, Indore and Gwalior.
- Candidates can collect their admit cards from the official website of the organization.
- After that, those contenders who will qualify the Online Screening Examination will be shortlisted for the next level of recruitment that is Interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for attending the test or interview.
Read Below Given Articles:
How to apply for MP High Court Recruitment?
- First of all, go to the official website of the organization that is “mphc.gov.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the left side list of the homepage and press on the “Recruitment/ Result” tab.
- Hit on the particular link of notification that is “30-01-2017 – Advertisement for recruitment to the post of Law Clerk-cum- Research Assistant year-2017”.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- After that, Fill Online Application Form including essential details in prescribed manner.
- Upload all the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, detailed CV, Important Documents and certificates and Make Online Payment.
- Now submit the application form and take a print out for further usage.
You Can Check Now: Latest Jobs in MP
- Last Date of Applying : 25-02-2017
- Closing Date of Correction in Application Form: 28-02-2017
Go through official notification mentioned above for getting more info regarding MP High Court Recruitment 2017. You may add this page as bookmarks by pressing Ctrl + D key to get details about this recruitment notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest 15000 Government Jobs||High Court Recruitment|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|