MP High Court Recruitment
MP High Court has circulated an employment notification for filling up various vacancies of Part-time Editors post in concern to MP High Court Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for those who are willing to work in MP High court. Applicants’ eager to build their career in Government sector may apply for MP High Court vacancy by forwarding the filled application as soon as possible. We’re trying to update the latest info about MP High Court Recruitment 2017 very soon, so you may keep in touch with this web portal.
Candidates possessing the below given eligibility criteria may apply for this vacancy notification by submitting the duly filled application form in prescribed format before the last date to receipt of application that is indicated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants are requested to go through this complete web page before applying.
MP High Court Recruitment
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Last Date of receipt of application||05th October 2016|
Applying candidate must be having at least 10 years of standing as an Advocate of the High Court with Fluency in English. Candidates applying for stated post must also have experience of working as Editor or Reporter.
Grab Now: Latest Law Jobs
Upper age limit of applying candidate and relaxation in age will be admissible as per the norms of government.
Applicants who will be selected for above said post will be getting consolidated amount of salary that will be offered by the concerned authority.
Selection Process for MP High Court Jobs:
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Screening Test followed by Interview as per the norms of organization.
Get Preparation Tips to Clear Interview Round:
How to apply for MP High Court Recruitment?
- Desirous candidates, who are willing to apply for Part-time Editors post, may log on to the official website that is www.mphc.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “Recruitment / Result” link available at left side of home page.
- This will open the page having the list of various recruitment options.
- Select the appropriate link of advertisement for which you are applying.
- Read complete notification and download the below given format of application form.
- Fill the downloaded Performa of application form carefully and attach all essential particulars as required in support of academic qualification.
- Application complete in all respect must be forwarded to below given address before the last date that is stated below.
Office of the Principal Registrar (ILR),
High Court of M.P,
Must also check: Jobs in MP
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date of receipt of application: 05th October 2016
Note: Candidates may check this Official Notification for getting additional details on MP High Court Recruitment 2016 – 2017. You may also bookmark this page for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|MP High Court Admit Card||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs in MP||Sarkari Exam Result|