MP High Court Recruitment 2015
High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur has transmitted a recruitment notice related to MP High Court Recruitment 2015 for filling up the post of Registrar and Court master. Willing and eligible contenders can apply for MP High Court job openings by submitting the Application Form on or before the last date.
|Post Name||Registrar, Court Master|
|Last date to apply online||31st March 2015|
Job hunters who want to apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2015 must go through the details such as qualification, Salary criteria, Selection Procedure, how to apply etc well furnished below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
|Post name||Eligibility Conditions|
|Registrar||Officer of central govt or state govt or supreme court or high court or district court or autonomous bodies of tribunals of universities possessing degrees in law from a recognized university.|
|Court master||Officer of central govt or state govt or supreme court or high court or district court or autonomous bodies. Possessing bachelor degree from from a recognized university or equivalent.
Speed in Stenography of 100 wpm and knowledge of computer.
- Maximum age of Candidates who are applying for MP High Court Recruitment 2015 should not more than 56 years as on 31st March 2015
- Relaxation in age will be admissible for reserved category as per norms of organization.
Selection of job hunters under High Court of Madhya Pradesh job openings based on norms of association
|Post name||Pay scale|
|Registrar||PB-4 of Rs. 37400-67000/- + G.P Rs. 10000/-|
|Court master||PB-2 of Rs. 9300-34800/- + G.P Rs. 4600/-|
How to Apply?
- Applicants must ensure that he/she satisfy the eligibility criteria and read all instructions mentioned in the official notice, before applying for MP High Court Recruitment 2015.
- Job hunters are required to download application form from official website of organization, which is www.mphc.in.
- Fill form with all asked details without making any mistake and send it along with photocopies of ACRs/ APARs of the candidates for last 05 (five) years and Vigilance Clearance Certificate.
- Envelope containing Application should clearly super scribe with “Application for the Post of” and send to below stated address.
High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur
Administrative –cum –accounts officer,
Appellate tribunal of electricity (Ministry Of Power), New Delhi
Dates to remember:
Last date for receipt of application: 31st March 2015
Note: Candidates can check the Official Notice for more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On