MP High Court Recruitment 2015
A recruitment notification has been dispatched as MP High Court Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 64 English Stenographer and Personal Assistant posts. Willing contenders may apply by submitting the online application form on or before the last date stated below:
|No. Of Posts||64|
|Last Date To Apply Online||16th February 2015|
|Main Examination Date||01st March 2015|
For getting the remaining detailed information related to MP High Court Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, salary details, and applying process etc which is described below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of Posts Details;
- English Stenographer: 62 Posts
- Personal Assistant/Stenographer: 02 Posts
Aspirant must have the graduation degree in any streams and passed the English Shorthand examination from the recognized University or Institutions of shorthand and typewriting at the speed 80 words per minute. Candidates must be a citizen of India and should have the knowledge of computer applications.
Age Limits Details as on 01st January 2015:
- Candidate’s minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 35 years.
- The relaxation in age will give as per the organization norms.
The applicants selected for the above posts, must get the remunerations of Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 3600/- per month.
- For Unreserved candidates: Rs. 400/-
- For Reserved applicants: Rs. 200/-
- In addition to the examination fee, the portal charges is Rs. 100/- per candidates.
- Fee will pay directly to the MPOnline or its Kiosk Holders.
Job-appliers will be selected on the basis of main examination and personal interview.
How to Apply:
- Job-finders may apply against for the above declared posts by filling the online application form that is available on the official website www.mponline.gov.in.
- Candidates must fill the online application form with all the desired details and also fill the fee details and other information (if required).
- After filling the online application form, press the ‘submit’ button to submit the application form and take the printout of an application form for future reference.
- Contenders may download the admit card for the exam before the 15 days of the examination date that is 01st March 2015.
- There is no need to send the hardcopy of an application form and may apply on or before the last date i.e. 16th February 2015.
- Last Date To Apply Online: 16th February 2015
- Main Examination Date: 01st March 2015
Note: You may get the other details through the Official Notification.
MP High Court Recruitment 2015
High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur has transmitted a recruitment notice related to MP High Court Recruitment 2015 for 83 posts of District Judge. Willing and eligible contenders can apply online by filling Application Form on or before the last date.
|Post name||District Judge(Entry level)|
|Total number of vacancies||83|
|Last date to apply||31st December 2014|
Job hunters who want to apply for this recruitment must go through the details such as qualification, Salary criteria, Selection Procedure, how to apply etc well furnished below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidate must have an experience of Advocate for at least 7 years as on 1st January 2014.
Aspirants must have an age limit of 35 to 48 years as on 1st January 2014 to apply for the mentioned post.
Candidates are required to pay an examination fee (Rs.1000/- for UR candidates and Rs.800/- for OBC/SC/ST candidates) including portal charges Rs.600/-.Payment of fee should be made through internet banking or Credit card. Get a print copy of a generated fee payment slip for further use as required.
Selected candidates will get paid salary Rs. 51550-63070 per month.
Applicants will get selected according to their performance in –
- Online Preliminary exam
- Main written exam
Method to apply:
- Visit the website that is www.mponline.gov.in.
- Press ”Citizen Services” icon and select “M.P. H.J.S. Exam- 2015” under services option.
- Now, choose the related advertisement and study the instructions carefully.
- Select”Continue” option to get application format. Fill the details in the Application Form.
- Press ”Browse” button to upload Signature and recent coloured photo as required.
- Pay the Examination Fee. Submit the Form.
- Take a Print out of it for future reference.
Dates to remember:
- Last date to apply: 31st December 2014.
- Date of Preliminary exam: 22nd February 2015.
Note: Candidates can check the Official Notice for more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|