MP High Court Recruitment
MP High Court has circulated an employment notification in concern to MP High Court Recruitment for filling up 28 vacancies of Class-IV Staff Post. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for those who are willing to work in MP High court. Applicants’ eager to build their career in Government sector may apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2016 by forwarding the filled application as soon as possible.
Candidates possessing the below given eligibility criteria may apply for this vacancy notification by submitting the duly filled application form in prescribed format before the last date to receipt of application that is indicated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants are requested to go through this complete web page before applying.
MP High Court Recruitment
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Number of vacancies||28|
|Last Date of receipt of application||30th April 2016|
Educational Qualification for MP High Court Vacancy:
Applying candidate must have passed his / her Class VIII / 10th / Matriculation or equivalent from a Recognized Board or Institution.
We Have More Job Options for 10th Pass Candidates:- Visit Here
Upper age limit of applying candidate must be 35 Years. Relaxation in age will be admissible as per the norms of government.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Screening Test followed by Interview.
Appliers are required to pay an application fee of Rs.250 those who belong to General category and candidates who belong to SC / ST category are required to pay Rs.200 as application fee.
How to apply for MP High Court Recruitment?
- Desirous candidates, who are willing to apply for Class-IV Staff post, may log on to the official website that is www.mphc.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “Recruitment / Result” link available at left side of home page.
- This will open the page having the list of various recruitment options.
- Select the appropriate link of advertisement for which you are applying.
- Read complete notification and download the below given format of application form.
- Fill the downloaded Performa of application form carefully and attach all essential particulars as required in support of academic qualification.
- Application complete in all respect must be forwarded to below given address before the last date that is stated below.
The Principal Registrar,
Madhya Pradesh High Court,
Bench at Gwalior, City Centre,
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
Read Also:- More Jobs In Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date of receipt of application: 30th April 2016
Note: Candidates may check below stated official notification for getting additional details on MP High Court Recruitment 2016. You may also bookmark this page for getting instant access to this page.
MP High Court Jobs Notice:- Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|