MP High Court Recruitment 2014
MP High Court Recruitment 2014 for staffing in various departmental Vacancies has been brought in light so that talented and desired personnel may Apply online.
Madhya Pradesh (MP) high court has released this notification for recruitment in Grade II and III for the posts of steno and Asst. the recruitment is for its administrative departments.
Last date to fill application in the prescribed format is 2nd February 2014. Details that are apart from the discussed information are listed below by our team of recruitmentresult.com.
Read out the complete instructions.
mphighcourt.nic.in Vacancies Details
Madhya Pradesh (MP) high court
Post name and vacancies
Selected aspirants will get the pay scale of Rs 5200 to 20200/- but with a different grade pay as per the post.
- For steno, 10+2 certificate form a reputed board is required and with this knowledge of stenography, typing in English and computer hardware and software.
- For the post of Asst., graduation in any stream with appropriate knowledge of computer hardware and software. A desirable qualification of steno typing in Hindi and English is mandatory.
- Age limit is decided as 18 to 35 years for general candidates and applicable relaxation in age benefits will be for reserved categories.
- Age will be estimated as on 1st January 2014
Application/ processing fee
Processing fee is Rs Rs.800/- for the general aspirants and Rs 600/- for reserved community candidates.
Appointment will be done after the process of written test that will be conducted into 2 parts as preliminary and main. After that an interview will also be conducted by the governing authorities to short list the candidates.
Why should we hire you? ->Complete Details
Tips for written exam->Complete Details
Application form could be filled through the site www.mponline.gov.in. Choose proper link for filling up registration form and put all the required true details in the form and submit the application online.
Take and keep the print of filled application that must be submitted with all attested Xerox of certificates at the desired place of main examination.
- Last date for online registration is 2nd February 2014.
- Date of preliminary exam is 23rd February 2014
Visit official advt. for getting more details.