MP High Court Recruitment
Madhya Pradesh High Court invites career oriented candidates to apply for MP High Court Recruitment. Passionate applicants, who are interested to apply against MP High Court Group D Recruitment for 32 vacant post of Steno and Translator can, submit forms.
Interested candidates satisfying the requirements for MP High Court Jobs need to fill an online application form before the last date. The last date to submit online form is 11-06-2018 for English Stenographer posts and for Translator posts last date is 12-06-2018.
Apply For Madhya Pradesh High Court Group D Jobs
Job searchers who have done graduation or its equivalent from recognized university can apply for Jobs in Madhya Pradesh. Candidates, who want to be a part of MP High Court, may follow below provided instructions to get register for MPHigh Court Vacancies.
Aspirants who are looking for other details in regard to MP High Court Recruitment 2018are advised to go through below tuned page which is well equipped by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
MP High Court Recruitment
MP High Court Vacancies:
|Post Name||No. Of MP High Court Vacancy|
|TOTAL Madhya Pradesh High Court Vacancy||32|
Check Now: High Court Recruitment
Qualification RequiredFor MP High Court Recruitment:
|Name of Post||Eligibility Required|
|MP High Court English Stenographer Recruitment||Graduate from any recognized University and Passed English Shorthand Exam from any recognized Board of Shorthand & Typewriting at the Speed 80 words per minute.|
|MP High Court Translators Recruitment||Law Graduate from any recognized University and Knowledge of English & Hindi|
Age LimitationForMP High Court Job Vacancy:
- Candidate who is applying for MP High Court Group-D Recruitment should not be below than 18 years of age and not exceed 35 years of age as per the rules of the organization.
- Relaxation will be provided to reserved category applicants as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Application Fee For MP High Court Job Openings:
Before the submission of application form candidates are required to pay application fee. Payment of application fees should be done through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or MP online portal.
- General Category: Rs. 200/-
- OBC / SC / ST / PH Category: Rs. 0/-
- Portal Charges Category: Rs. 100/-
MP High Court Recruitment Process:
Selection of the candidates for Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in written test which will conducted in two rounds that is prelims and mains. Finally, merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in written exam and then selection of candidates will be done.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Recruited candidate for Madhya Pradesh High Court Jobs will get an attractive and impressive salary that is Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 3600/- as per 6th pay commission. As per the performance of applicants, allowances and benefits may also be granted.
Process To Fill MP High Court Application Form:
- First of all candidates are required to login to home page that is mphc.gov.in
- Now press “Recruitment/ Results” tab that is available in left side.
- On appeared page you have to press “Advertisement-2018 for Recruitment to the posts of Translators in The High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur” OR “Advertisement-2018 for Recruitment to the posts of English Stenographer in The High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur” link as per your interest.
- By pressing said link, a page of MP High Court Notification will appear.
- You can go through MP High Court Advertisement carefully and check the eligibility conditions.
- After that apply online and fill MP High Court Online Application Form with complete details.
- Upload all necessary documents and make the payment of application fee.
- Finally hit submit tab.
- At last, take the hard copy of MP High Court Online Form and keep it secure for future use.
- Last Date For MP High Court English Stenographer Jobs: 11-06-2018
- Last Date MP High Court Translators Jobs: 15-06-2018
- MP High Court Admit Card Download Date: Notified Later
- MP High Court Exam Date: Notified Later
Applicants may go through Official Link for more details about MP High Court Recruitment 2018-19. Stay connected with our web portal for attaining updated information related to Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|