MP ITI Counselling
Candidates waiting for admission in MP ITI are informed to get ready for appearing in MP ITI Counselling. Madhya Pradesh Skill Development Department is all set to give admission to eligible candidates in All Madhya Pradesh Government ITI Colleges. So, candidates should get ready for taking admission in Turner, Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, Electroplating, Draftsman (Mechanical/ Civil), COPA etc. trades related courses. The counseling will be held in first and second phrase. Candidates can download counseling schedule dates through online mode by visiting its official web portal. Individuals may attain complete info regarding to MP ITI Counselling 2017 by scrolling down this page.
Highlights Of This Page
Appearing individuals for ITI counseling have to register through online firstly. MP Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test is conducted by Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh at location of Madhya Pradesh only. Eagerly waiting for ITI counseling Madhya Pradesh can download now counseling dates from this page which is well maintained by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who are going to appear in ITI counseling of MP, they must look once whole page for getting complete information related to MP ITI Counselling Schedule.
MP ITI Counselling
MP ITI Online Counselling Process:
Individuals who are all set to appear in counseling for admission in industrial training Institute, they have to register themselves first through online mode. when their registration process will be completed, then they will be applicable to attend counseling programe which will be organized by the state of Madhya Pradesh for admission in various trades to the students.
Must Check Complete: Counselling Procedure in Details
- Appearing students have to pay Rs. 85 as registration fee for participating in counseling in which Rs. 35 would be paid at the time of registration and Rs. 50/- to lock for choice filling.
- If any error occur in registration form, then it can be correct by paying Rs. 15/- more at the registration time by the candidate.
- If any individual wants to fill new registration form for new choice then he/she required to pay Rs.50 for new choice option.
- The registration fee can be paid through internet banking, ATM/ debit card or credit card.
MP ITI Counseling Process:
Students who are going to filling online registration form, they are requested to follow these following steps which are mentioned below.
- Interested applicant have to visit official net portal of the organization that is iti.mponline.gov.in.
- Select “ITI Counselling” link available on the home page.
- After that, hit on “online registration” link and fill all required details in proper manner.
- After filling complete online registration form of MP ITI counseling, hit on “submit” button available at the last of the page.
- For making payment, press “save data” tab and then follow “proceed to payment for registration” link to make registration payment.
- Finally, you should take a print out copy of complete registration form for future use or avoid any trouble in future.
Get Online Registration Form >> Hit Here
For Choice filling:
Candidates who want to fill online registration form for new choice they should follow these instruction which are stated below.
- First of all, visit official website that is iti.mponline.gov.in.
- Follow “ITI counseling” link available at the home page.
- Now, hit on “Login For Choice Filling” link for filling online choice.
- After that, press “View Instructions” link and read complete information available on that page and must submit it within given time period.
- After that, choice filling page will be open on your screen, applicants have to enter correct registration id and password for log in.
- Now, fill all required details in vacant tab and go though the “submit” button.
- Your online choice filling registration form will be submitted successfully.
- After that, applicant should take a print out copy of the same for further process.
Documents to be required:
Students have to bring following original or testimonials documents as well as one set of xerox copy along with them while attending counseling programme of MP ITI.
- You must bring certificates/ documents for verification.
- 4 Recent Passport size color pass port size photo should be brought.
- Class XII Hall Ticket copy
- Class XII or Equivalent Exam Marks Sheet
- Class X Certificate for proof of date of birth
- e-admit Card
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate / School Leaving Certificate.
- Nativity Certificate for candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and North Eastern states
- SC/ST Community Certificate as specified
- Student Profile should be filled by the student
- Affidavit by the student & parent.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
MP ITI Counselling Process:
- Token Issue
- Documents Verification
- Assortment of Counselling Fee
- Qualified Applicants Have To Undergo Counselling
- Choice Filling
- Allotment of ITI
- Fee Submission and Confirmation Letter
- Admission in College
MP ITI Counselling Date List:
|Display vacant sheet||24-06-2017|
|Up gradation of first round|| |
25-06-2017 to 27-05-2017
|Second Round of Online Application Form (Registration & Choice filling)|
|Second List of Display||01-07-2017|
|Reporting of College for Admission form||02-07-2017 to 05-07-2017|
|Reporting of College with the last fee for admission form||07-07-2017|
|Display vacant sheet||09-07-2017|
|Up gradation of Second round||10-07-2017 to 12-07-2017|
|Third Round of Online Application (Registration & choice filling)|
|Third List of Display||16-07-2017|
|Reporting of College for Application form||18-07-2017 to 21-07-2017|
|Reporting of College with the last fee for admission form||22-07-2017|
|Display vacant sheet||24-07-2017|
|Direct admission by Govt. ITI College||29-07-2017|
|Choice Filling||30-07-2017 to 31-07-2017|
|Second direct Admission by Govt. ITI College||12-08-2017|
|Admission form||13-08-2017 to 14-08-2017|
Read Out Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
For more details related to MP ITI Counselling 2017, candidates can go through the Official Link. Interested candidates who have wish to know more information related to university entrance exams, board results or counselings, can follow us on our web portal or like our page on face book. You can make this page as book mark by press Ctrl+d keys from your key board.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ITI Notification||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Top Universities in India|