MP ITI Counselling 2018
As per latest news MP ITI Counselling 2018 dates has been extended to 25th June 2018. All those Candidates who want to get admission in ITI courses in different Private and Government institutions can check 1st 2nd 3rd Online Counseling Schedule and may apply for MP ITI Counselling.
MP ITI Counselling date Extended to- 25th June 2018
Madhya Pradesh Skill Development Department is going toorganize MP ITI Counselling 2018 in various phases such as 1st, 2nd, 3rd and others, for those candidates, who had appeared in MP ITI Exam. Qualified candidates must check theMP ITI Counselling schedule, Dates and process to download MP ITICounselling Letter from here.
Highlights Of This Page
1st 2nd 3rd Online Counseling Schedule- Check Here
MP ITI Counselling 2018 is organized in various phases such as 1st, 2nd, 3rd and others for those candidates, who had appeared in MP ITI Exam. Qualified candidates must check the MP ITI Counselling schedule, Dates and process to download MP ITI Counselling Letter from here.
Qualified candidates in MP ITI Counselling will get admission to Turner, Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, Electroplating, Draftsman (Mechanical/ Civil), COPA and others trades of ITI course. Candidates, who are going to appear in ITI counseling of MP, must go through this page which is well maintained by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.com
MP ITI Counselling
MP ITI Online Counselling Process:
- Aspirants, who are all set to appear in counseling for admission in industrial training Institute, they have to register themselves first through online mode.
- When their registration process will be completed, then they will be applicable to attend MP Online CounsellingFor ITI which will be organized by the state of Madhya Pradesh for admission in various trades to the students.
Must Check Complete: Counselling Procedure in Details
- Appearing students have to pay Rs. 85 as registration fee for participating in counseling in which Rs. 35 would be paid at the time of registration and Rs. 50/- to lock for choice filling.
- If any error occur in registration form, then it can be correct by paying Rs. 15/- more at the registration time by the candidate.
- If any individual wants to fill new registration form for new choice then he/she required to pay Rs.50 for new choice option.
- The registration fee can be paid through internet banking, ATM/ debit card or credit card.
MP ITI Counseling Process
Students who are going to filling MP ITI Online Form, they are requested to follow these following steps which are mentioned below.
- Interested applicants have to visit official net portal of the organization that is iti.mponline.gov.in.
- Select “ITI Counselling” link available on the home page.
- After that hit on “services” tab and further follow below given steps for completion of Counseling Process.
MP ITI 1st Counselling:
- In first phase, candidates have to register themselves for counselling process.
- Candidates then have to hit on “online registration” link and fill all required details in proper manner.
- After filling complete online registration form of MP ITI counseling, hit on “submit” button available at the last of the page.
- For making payment, press “save data” tab and then follow “proceed to payment for registration” link to make registration payment.
- Finally, you should take a print out copy of complete registration form for future use or avoid any trouble in future.
MP ITI 2nd Counselling:
Candidates now have to fill online registration form for new choice. Candidate should follow the instruction stated below:
- First of all, visit official website that is iti.mponline.gov.in.
- Follow “ITI counseling” link available at the home page.
- Now, hit on “Login for Choice Filling” link for filling online choice.
- After that, press “View Instructions” link and read complete information available on that page and must submit it within given time period.
- After that, choice filling page will be open on your screen, applicants have to enter correct registration id and password for log in.
- Now, fill all required details in vacant tab and go though the “submit” button.
- Your online choice filling registration form will be submitted successfully.
- After that, applicant should take a print out copy of the same for further process.
MP ITI 3rd Counselling:
- In third round, candidates will be called for counseling process for document verification and fees submission.
- Candidate must bring Original Documents along with their course Fees to the Counseling Centre.
- The General candidates will be called first where they would be allotted seats. Seat allotment will be based on merit.
- After that, reserved categorized candidates like SC/ST/OBC seats will be filled on the basis of counseling based merit.
Documents to be required:
Students have to bring following original or testimonials documents as well as one set of xerox copy along with them while attending counseling programme of MP ITI.
- You must bring certificates/ documents for verification.
- 4 Recent Passport size color pass port size photo should be brought.
- Class XII Hall Ticket copy
- Class XII or Equivalent Exam Marks Sheet
- Class X Certificate for proof of date of birth
- e-admit Card
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate / School Leaving Certificate.
- Nativity Certificate for candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and North Eastern states
- SC/ST Community Certificate as specified
- Student Profile should be filled by the student
- Affidavit by the student & parent.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
MP ITI Counselling Process:
- Token Issue
- Documents Verification
- Assortment of Counselling Fee
- Qualified Applicants Have To Undergo Counselling
- Choice Filling
- Allotment of ITI
- Fee Submission and Confirmation Letter
- Admission in College
Courses Offered In MP ITI
- Draftsman Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Electronics Mechanic
- Mechanic Fridge and AC
- Machinist Grinder
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Tools & Die Maker
- Electrician (Power Dist)
- Mechanic Machine Tools
- Tools & Die maker (Die and Molds)
- Draftsman Civil Surveyor
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance
MP ITI Counselling 2018 Dates
|MP ITI Online Counselling||Dates (Released)|
|Online registration has been started from||6th June 2018|
|Closing date for registration (Extended)||25th June 2018|
Read Out Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Open this Official Link to download more information about MP ITI Counselling 2018. Interested candidates who have wish to know more information related to university entrance exams, board results or MP ITI Online Counselling, can follow us on our web portal or like our page on face book. You can make this page as book mark by press Ctrl+d keys from your key board.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ITI Notification||Counselling Schedule|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Entrance Exam in India||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Top Universities in India|