MP NEET Counselling 2018
MP NEET Counselling 2018 has been started from 15 June 2018. Department of Medical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh has postponed MP NEET First Seat Allotment Result. Allotment list which was earlier supposed to be declared on July 4 now released on July 8, 2018.
MP NEET Counselling Schedule
Madhya Pradesh NEET counselling is conducted through online mode as per Schedule dates. Candidates have to register first than pay counselling fee through online mode for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in the state.
MP NEET Online Counselling
MP NEET 2018 Counselling is comprises of choice filling, choice locking, seat allotment and reporting to the allotted college. Allotment of seats is done after document verification procedure on the basis rank, preferences of choices filled in by applicants.
Applicants, if you want to additional details of MP NEET Counselling 2018 must go through the below structured page which is well furnished by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com
Check Here: All India Counselling Schedule
MP NEET Counselling
MP NEET Counselling Procedure
Those who have qualified National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2018 and shortlisted in merit list are eligible to participate in the Madhya Pradesh NEET counselling process.
- Firstly applicants have to register through official site via online mode
- Only registered candidates can participate in the MP NEET Exam Counselling rounds
- As per NEET-UG Exam scores or rank candidates can proceed for choice filling
- After getting registration, fill choices of college /courses and also lock them.
- If choice filled doesn’t lock till last date then it will be automatically locked and further it will not change.
- Then seats will be allocated on the basis of category, NEET merit list, availability of seats, choice filled.
- Candidates can download the seat allotment letter
- Report to the allotted college along with all necessary documents for document verification and confirmation of admission
Get Here: NEET Cut Off
Documents Required For MP NEET Counselling
Students who are going to participate in the MP NEET Counselling are required to bring the all relevant documents and certificate. One has to make verified their original certificate and submit their one set of self-attested photocopies of all below enlisted particulars
- Call letter
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th Mark Sheet (for proof of age)
- Category Certificate (for MP state candidates)
- Domicile Certificate
- Notarized Affidavit (for appearing candidates)
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport-size Photographs
- Registration Fee Receipt
Check Out: Documents Required For Counseling
Reservation Criteria is fixed by the state government in each participating college in the state medical and dental courses. Reservation of seats of candidates of MP state is as follows category wise-
- ST: 20%
- SC: 16%
- OBC: 14%
- PwD candidates: 3%
- Wards of Military Person: 3%
- Freedom Fighters: 3%
- Female Candidates: 30%
Calculate Your Rank With: NEET Rank Predictor
MP NEET Counselling Dates 2018
|Starting of registration||15th June to 25th June 2018|
|Publication of State Merit List||26th June 2018|
|Choice Filling & Choice Locking||27th July to 30th June 2018|
|Allotment Result (1st Round)||8th July 2018|
|Reporting||9th July to 16th July 2018|
|Online Registration at College Level||5th July to 21st July 2018|
|vacant seats for second round counselling will be published||23 July 2018|
|choice filling process 2nd round||24 July 2018|
Must Read: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Applicants of you want to attain more details regarding the MP NEET Counselling 2018 must navigate through highlighted official link. For further more details one can bookmark our site by pressing ctrl+d key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NEET UG Syllabus||NEET Eligibility Criteria|
|NEET Online Mock Test||NEET Syllabus|
|NEET Attempts Limit||NEET Login|
|NEET Preparation Books||NEET Exam Pattern|
|NEET Coaching Centre||NEET Previous Year Papers|
|How to Prepare For NEET||NEET Application Form|