MP PAT Result
Waiting for MP PAT Result? Then, your waits are over now!!! As authority of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has recently announced MP PAT Result 2017. Candidates who had applied for Pre-Agriculture Test can get their MP PAT Online Exam Cut Off by the help of this single web page. You may also press the direct Official Link given below to check MP PAT Pre-Agriculture Online Exam. Authority conducts this PAT Exam for those candidates who are going to take admission in to various Undergraduate courses in Agriculture.
This page includes:
Many candidates had applied for this examination but few got selected who, really work hard for their bright career. So, the aspirants who had participated in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Exam they can check out their marks by download their Result along with MP Pre-Agriculture Test Cut off in PDF format. You may access remaining important information about Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Result 2017 by scrolling down this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
MP PAT Result
Procedure to Get MP PAT Result:
Applicants are required to follow some below given simple steps which is helpful to acquire their MP PAT Exam Result, please have a look:
- In the very first step, all the candidates will first of all log on to official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
- The official Website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is www.vyapam.nic.in.
- After that you have to select the language according to your comfort ability.
- Then from homepage hit on “Results” tab which is shown at the top in menu bar.
- Then press suitable link regarding Pre-Agriculture Test (P.A.T) Result –: 2017.
- Now fill asked details in blank textboxes such as roll no & Date of Birth etc and submit it as given in image.
- Once you fill the correct details then your scorecard will be displayed in front of you on your screen in a form of PDF file.
- Finally down load it and take printout of it for further use in future.
Read Here: How to Check Result Online?
Do you Know This?
# Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is also called as Vyapam is the organization which organizes many employment tests and entrance exams for the jobs in the state.
# The association was founded in the year 1970.
# In the year of 1981, Pre Engineering Board was constituted. After that, in the year of 1982 both these Boards were amalgamated and named as Professional Examination Board (PEB).
# PEB presently organizes the following entrance tests:
- PPT: For entrance to Polytechnic diploma courses
- PAT: For entrance to B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.), B.Sc. (Ag.), B.Sc. (Forestry), B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Ag. & Entrepreneurship)
- GNTST: For entrance to General Nursing Training (Only for girls)
- PNST: For entrance to B.Sc. Nursing Training (Only for girls)
- PAHUNT: For entrance to Pre-Ayurved, Homeopathic, Unani, Naturopathy & yoga degree courses.
- Pre B.Ed.: For entrance to Bachelor of Education and M.Ed, B.P.Ed, M.P.Ed. (Two Years) and B.Ed.-M.Ed. ( Combined Three Years)
- DAHET: For entrance to Diploma in Animal Husbandary
- V. & F.T.: entrance to Veterinary and Fishries
- SOE: For entrance to Schools of Excellence
- SOM: For entrance to Schools of Model
Purpose of Exam:
- The main motive of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board organizing Pre Agriculture Test is to provide admission to those candidates who want to get admission in various Undergraduate courses in Agriculture programs.
- Qualified candidates will be eligible to get admission in B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Sc (Agriculture), B.Sc (Horticulture), B.Sc (Forestry) and B.SC (Agriculture Engineering & Entrepreneurship) programs.
Applicants may go with this Official Link to fetch their scorecard.
Contenders may bookmark this page using control+D to fetch updated info on MP PAT Result 2017 and may subscribe our free e-mail services to obtain details directly into your mailbox. You can join us on Face book or Google plus to acquire latest info on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On