MP Patwari Recruitment
Huge Opportunity for 12th Pass Out/ Graduates in Madhya Pradesh!!! Through MP Patwari Recruitment 2019, Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board wants to fill vacant Posts of Patwari. Interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can अप्लाई ऑनलाइन for मध्य प्रदेश पटवारी भर्ती by filling the form till last date.
Overview of MP Patwari Recruitment 2019:
- Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
- Posts Name: Patwari
- Process to Apply: Online
- Opening Date to Fill Form: Updating Soon
- Last Date for MP Patwari Apply Online: Updating Soon
- Official Website: peb.mp.gov.in
MP Patwari Recruitment
Q.1 What Qualification is Needed for MP Patwari Jobs?
Those candidates are applying against MP Vyapam Patwari Bharti, must have passed in 12th Class/ Graduation from recognized board or university and appliers also have diploma form DOEACC/IETE or one year computer diploma.
Q.2 What is Prescribed Age Limit against MP Patwari Vacancy?
- The age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and upper age limit will be decided by the organization for MP Patwari Vacancies.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for General Female/OBC/SC/ST candidates in upper age that is 45 Years.
Q.3 What is Salary Structure for MP Patwari Advertisement?
Aspirants, who have selected for Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Patwari Recruitment, will be received good amount of salary that is Rs. 5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs.2100 which will be offered by the recruitment panel of organization.
You Can Check Here: Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
Q.4 What is Application Fee for MP Vyapam Patwari Recruitment?
- Candidates who have decided to apply against MP Vyapam Patwari Jobs have to deposit application fees of Rs.500 and those who are belonging to reserved category that is OBC/SC/ST are required to pay Rs. 250/- for MP Patwari Notification.
- Fees should be paid by depositing the money in MP Online Kiosk by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card
Q.5 What is MP Patwari 2019 Recruitment Process?
Find Out: Latest Jobs in MP
Q.6 How to Fill MP Patwari Online Application Form?
- Log on to official website that is peb.mp.gov.in for MP Patwari Recruitment Apply Online.
- After that, candidates need to select ‘Online Form – Patwari Recruitment Test – 2019 Rulebook Advertisement’ link which is located at the middle of the home page.
- This will open the required advertisement on your digital screen having further details regarding this opening
- Candidates need to go through the complete details carefully.
- After reading the complete advertisement, aspirants have to hit on “Apply online” link and fill the complete details
- Fill the MP Patwari Online Form with all the required details and must upload essential documents with passport size photograph and signature.
- Now check it once again and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it,
- Finally, take a hard copy of MP Patwari Application Form and keep it safe till future reference.
Check MP Patwari Related Links:
|MP Patwari Syllabus||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
MP Patwari Recruitment Advertisement 2019:
MP Patwari Recruitment Notification will be released soon on its official website to fill up vacant Post of Patwari. Candidates can grab latest MP Vyapam Bharti by satisfying all norms stated above. Also, interested candidates against MP Vyapam Patwari Vacancies have to register themselves through online mode.
Before applying, candidates may grab entire information regarding Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Recruitment from this single page. Candidates can subscribe our free email service to get latest updates about Madhya Pradesh Patwari Recruitment 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Daily Job Updates|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|