MP PET Counselling
Check MP PET Counselling 2019 Schedule from here!! Qualified students in Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test have to participate in Madhya Pradesh PET Counselling 2019 on scheduled dates. You may check MP PET Counselling Registration Procedure and MP PET College Allotment Dates by scrolling down this page.
MP PET Counselling
MP PET 2019 Overview
|Name of the Organization|| Madhya Pradesh Professional|
Examination Board (MPPEB)
or MP Vypam
|Name of the Test||Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test|
|Level of Exam||State-level Pre-admission test|
|Colleges||Affiliated to DTE, Madhya Pradesh|
|Start Date of MP PET 2019||January 2019|
|Last Date to submit the form||February 2019|
|MP PET 2019 Exam Date||April 2019|
|Madhya Pradesh PET Results Declaration||Last week of May 2019|
|MP PET Counselling Date of Registration||May 2019|
|1st Counselling Round|
|Online choice filling & choice locking||June 2019|
|The announcement of|
Common Merit List for Round 1
|Seat Allotment result/|
availability of seat allotment
letter/reporting at the
allotted institute, document
verification, and admission
|In June 2019|
|Online Upgradation Facility||June 2019|
|Availability of allotment|
after online upgradation/
reporting to the allotted institute
|2nd Counseling Round||Updating soon|
|3rd Counseling Date||Updating soon|
MP PET Counselling Procedure 2019
Stage 1 – Online Registration:
- Firstly, visit the official website of MP PET Conselling i.e. www.dtempcounselling.org
- Select appropriate link of registration and fill the form with correct details.
Stage 2 – Documents Verification:
- Visit the prescribed reporting center for the verification of your documents.
- Candidates must have to bring their original as well as photocopies of requisite documents with them.
- After the successful verification, a receipt will be issued.
- Keep safe this receipt for further use.
Stage 3 – Online Preference/Choice Filling and Part Payment of Tuition Fee:
- Login you account on the official website of MP PET by using your application no and password.
- Fill your choices regarding your suitable colleges and courses.
- After the choice filling, make the part payment of application fee according to your course.
- Take the receipt of payment of fee and choice filling for future use.
Stage 4 – Online Seat Allotment:
- On the basis of merit list, candidates will get the seats in the different colleges and courses.
- Candidates can check the status of their seat allotment through online mode by login their account.
- Candidates must have to take a print out of their seat allotment for ease in admission process.
Read Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Stage 5 – Reporting, Document Verification and Admission in Alloted Institute:
- After that, candidates are required to report on the allotted institute on the prescribed date for document verification and admission.
- Must bring your entire original and copies of documents for verification.
- Follow the admission process and make the payment of remaining tuition fee.
Check Official Link: MP PET Counselling
Documents Required In MP PET Counseling
- Admit card with photo copy and original copy
- An original and photo-copy of the Counseling letter
- A bank draft according to the discussed on University of IP prospect.
- 2 sets of photocopies of10th and 12th mark sheets and each documents
- Rank Card or hall ticket / The Score card
- An Original degree/provisional certificate if the candidates are perusing.
- Caste certificate / Medical documents.
- 4-6 Passport size photographs, colored / black and white.
- Domicile Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
- Registration Receipt of MP PET
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
MP PET Merit List 2019
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will announce MP PET Merit List through the online mode on official website. Enormous number of candidates who are going to participate in Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test can download MP PET Merit List from the help of this web page.
Check Now: Counselling Schedule
Some important information that will be provided on the MP PET Merit List are as follows.
- Name of candidate
- Date of birth
- Registration number
- Merit marks
- Merit percentage
MP PET Seat Allotment 2019
Those aspirants who have applied for the exam they must meet the cut off marks to get admission. Before getting admission, the candidates are advised to go through the process of counseling. They can allow seats in their desired subject.
You can check the process of MP PET First Round Seat Allocation 2019 only after when you have cleared the process of verification. There will no merit basis of ranking. The selection of candidates will only be done on the basis of the marks obtains by them in JEE Main 2019.
Read Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
For other details regarding MP PET Counselling 2019, you may check the Official Link also that has been provided above. After reading the necessary details of above given notification, if any candidate have any type of query then they are required to writes in comment box. We will try to solve their problem as rapidly as we can.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|