MP PET Counselling
Candidates who are eager to get admission in the suitable course through MP PET examination and looking for MP PET Counselling 2016 they can acquire the entire information like Counselling Schedule, Dates, College Allotment, Registration etc through this page.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board offers various Courses like B.E, B. Pharmacy, B.Sc. (Agriculture), B. Sc (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Forestry), B.Sc. (Agr. Engineer), B.Sc. (Agr. & Entrepreneurship) in Agricultural Engineering and conducts the enterance examination for the admission of deserving candidates.
MP PET Counselling
The entire details about the MP PET Counselling 2016 are well mentioned below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates please have a look below:
MP PET Counselling Procedure:
The counselling will include the following stages:
Stage 1 – Online Registration:
- Firstly, visit the official website of MP PET Conselling i.e. www.dtempcounselling.org
- Select appropriate link of registration and fill the form with correct details.
Stage 2 – Documents Verification:
- Visit the prescribed reporting center for the verification of your documents.
- Candidates must have to bring their original as well as photocopies of requisite documents with them.
- After the successful verification, a receipt will be issued.
- Keep safe this receipt for further use.
Stage 3 – Online Preference/Choice Filling and Part Payment of Tuition Fee:
- Login you account on the official website of MP PET by using your application no and password.
- Fill your choices regarding your suitable colleges and courses.
- After the choice filling, make the part payment of application fee according to your course.
- Take the receipt of payment of fee and choice filling for future use.
Stage 4 – Online Seat Allotment:
- On the basis of merit list, candidates will get the seats in the different colleges and courses.
- Candidates can check the status of their seat allotment through online mode by login their account.
- Candidates must have to take a print out of their seat allotment for ease in admission process.
Stage 5 – Reporting, Document Verification and Admission in Alloted Institute:
- After that, candidates are required to report on the allotted institute on the prescribed date for document verification and admission.
- Must bring your entire original and copies of documents for verification.
- Follow the admission process and make the payment of remaining tuition fee.
Documents Required In Counseling:
- Admit card with photo copy and original copy
- An original and photo-copy of the Counseling letter
- A bank draft according to the discussed on University of IP prospect.
- 2 sets of photocopies of10th and 12th mark sheets and each documents
- Rank Card or hall ticket / The Score card
- An Original degree/provisional certificate if the candidates are perusing.
- Caste certificate / Medical documents.
- 4-6 Passport size photographs, colored / black and white.
- Domicile Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
- Registration Receipt of MP PET
The counseling is expected in the month of June / July 2016.
For other details, you may check the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On