MP PET Counselling
Candidates who are eager to get admission in the engineering program must qualify MP PET examination first then qualified candidates have to attend MP PET Counselling. This year those aspirants are going to appear in entrance exam they can acquire the entire information about MP PET Counselling 2018 Schedule, College Allotment, Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test Counselling Registration etc. through this page.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board offers various Courses like B.E, B. Pharmacy, B.Sc. (Agriculture), B. Sc (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Forestry), B.Sc. (Agr. Engineer), B.Sc. (Agr. & Entrepreneurship) in Agricultural Engineering and conducts the enterance examination for the admission of deserving candidates. The entire details about the MP PET Counselling 2018 Dates are well mentioned below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates please have a look below:
MP PET Counselling
MP PET Counselling Procedure:
The counselling will include the following stages:
Stage 1 – Online Registration:
- Firstly, visit the official website of MP PET Conselling i.e. www.dtempcounselling.org
- Select appropriate link of registration and fill the form with correct details.
Stage 2 – Documents Verification:
- Visit the prescribed reporting center for the verification of your documents.
- Candidates must have to bring their original as well as photocopies of requisite documents with them.
- After the successful verification, a receipt will be issued.
- Keep safe this receipt for further use.
Stage 3 – Online Preference/Choice Filling and Part Payment of Tuition Fee:
- Login you account on the official website of MP PET by using your application no and password.
- Fill your choices regarding your suitable colleges and courses.
- After the choice filling, make the part payment of application fee according to your course.
- Take the receipt of payment of fee and choice filling for future use.
Stage 4 – Online Seat Allotment:
- On the basis of merit list, candidates will get the seats in the different colleges and courses.
- Candidates can check the status of their seat allotment through online mode by login their account.
- Candidates must have to take a print out of their seat allotment for ease in admission process.
Read Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Stage 5 – Reporting, Document Verification and Admission in Alloted Institute:
- After that, candidates are required to report on the allotted institute on the prescribed date for document verification and admission.
- Must bring your entire original and copies of documents for verification.
- Follow the admission process and make the payment of remaining tuition fee.
Documents Required In Counseling:
- Admit card with photo copy and original copy
- An original and photo-copy of the Counseling letter
- A bank draft according to the discussed on University of IP prospect.
- 2 sets of photocopies of10th and 12th mark sheets and each documents
- Rank Card or hall ticket / The Score card
- An Original degree/provisional certificate if the candidates are perusing.
- Caste certificate / Medical documents.
- 4-6 Passport size photographs, colored / black and white.
- Domicile Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
- Registration Receipt of MP PET
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test Counselling starts from: June / July 2018
MP PET Merit List 2018:
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is set to announce the MP PET Merit List 2018 through the online mode on official website. Enormous number of candidates who have given the Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test 2018 they can download the MP PET Merit List from the help of this web page. So, you are advised to stay tuned with us through this web page as we will update the information regarding same as soon as we can.
Check Now: Counselling Schedule
Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test is necessary to get the admission in engineering programs. The concerned department of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will declare the MP PET Merit List 2018 after determining the performance made by the candidate in the entrance test. Some important information that will be provided on the MP PET Merit List are as follows.
- Name of candidate
- Date of birth
- Registration number
- Merit marks
- Merit percentage
MP PET Seat Allotment 2018:
- Those aspirants who have applied for the exam they must meet the cut off marks to get admission. Before getting admission, the candidates are advised to go through the process of counseling. They can allow seats in their desired subject.
- You can check the process of MP PET First Round Seat Allocation 2018 only after when you have cleared the process of verification.
- There will no merit basis of ranking. The selection of candidates will only be done on the basis of the marks obtains by them in JEE Main 2018.
Read Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
For other details, you may check the Official Link. After reading the necessary details of above given notification, if any candidate have any type of query then they are required to writes in comment box. We will try to solve their problem as rapidly as we can.
You can also follow us on Face book and Google plus to obtain latest updates time to time about recruitments, admit cards, answer keys, results etc directly on their timeline. And you may also sub- scribes our web- portal through mail address to get direct mail in your mail services which is free of cost. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|