MP Police Admit Card
Madhya Pradesh Police has issued MP Police Admit Card. Those who have applied for 14283 posts of constable, Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), can download MP Police Admit Card 2016. Exam will be held on 17th July 2016 at various centers. You may go through this page to get details about MP Police Constable/ ASI July Exam Letter.
To collect more detailed information about MP Police Call Letter such as process to download call letter of examination and other important dates etc, aspirants may go through below provided instructions which are customized by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
How to Download The MP Vyapam Admit Card ?
- First of all, participants must visit Official website of Madhya Pradesh Police (MP Vyapam)
- Official website of organization is www.vyapam.nic.in.
- On home page you can hit link ‘Police Constable Recruitment Test – 2016’ give in front of “Tests Admit card”.
- Enter your ‘Online Application No.’ and ‘Date of Birth’.
- Press ‘Submit’ button and your call letter will display to you.
- Take the printout of the admit card and keep it safe for future use.
Read Also: - How to Download Hall Ticket?
MP Police Admit Card
Do you know this about MP Police?
Professional Examination Board is a self-financed, sovereign integrated body of State Government of Madhya Pradesh. PEB was at first establishing as Pre Medical Test Board by Govt of Madhya Pradesh in the year 1970, after that, in the year 1981, Pre Engineering Board was representing. In the year 1982, equally these Boards were combined and named as Professional Examination Board by administration Order No. 1325-1717-42-82 dated 17/04/82.
Why Exam is going to be organized?
PEB’s aim of conducting this recruitment exam is to fill up various vacant posts and to shortlist the deserving contenders to engage them for 14283 Constable, head constable and Assistant Sub Inspector posts in various disciplines or departments. Exam is going to be conduct at various centers in state of Madhya Pradesh.
Check this Related Links:-
Process of Selection:
- Written examination will contain two papers, paper I and Paper II.
- Paper I will be held for all posts and Paper II will be held for Constable (Computer) and Assistant Sub Inspector (Computer) post.
- Selected candidates have to appear for Physical Proficiency Test and Trade Test (only for Constable (Driver & Trade).
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Sr. No.||Post||Paper No.||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|01||All Posts||Paper I||02 Hours||100|
|02||Constable (Computer) and Assistant Sub Inspector (Computer)||Paper II||02 Hours||100|
You May Also Check:-
Syllabus of MP Police Exam:
Required Documents for Exam:
Candidates are required to bring following documents at time of exam:
- Admit card download from official site of organization.
- Black Ballpoint Pen
- Photo Identity Card like voter ID card, Pen Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License etc.
Read More: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
Prohibited Items for Exam:
Items like Scientific Calculator, Mobile Phone, Programmable Calculator, Watch Alarms, Listening Devices, Paging Devices (Beepers), Recording Devices, Protectors, Compasses, Scales and whitener are not allowed in examination hall.
Applicants can download their MP Police Constable Admit Card and ASI Hall Ticket from below mentioned official link.
Download: - MP Police Admit Card
Stay connected with us on our web portal or you may join us on Facebook and Google Plus. Aspirants can also subscribe our free mail service to get updates in your mail box. If you have any query in concern to above given details, you may ask in comment box that is given below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On: