MP Police Admit Card
Released!!!! Get all details about MP Police Admit Card from here. Applicants who are going to appear in MP Police Constable Exam may download MP Police Hall Ticket by following simple steps listed below. Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Exam is scheduled to be organizing on 19.08.2017 to 18.09.2017. Collect all information concerning MP Police Admit Card 2017 from this page.
This Page Highlights:
Contenders who have enrolled for 14088 Constable Bharti Vacancy are required to appear in exam which will organize in the month of August or September. Every year Madhya Pradesh Police department conducts recruitment exam for hiring talented personals for MP Police Constable Vacancy. Willing aspirants may get their MP Police Constable Admit Card through online channel by following the guidelines as modified below on this page. Grab all information regarding MP Police Admit Card 2017–2018 such as ways to download Madhya Pradesh Police Admit Card, Information printed on Admit Card, documents necessary to be brought while going for exam.
Ways to download MP Police Admit Card:
Contenders may follow these simple steps to download MP Police Constable Call Letter.
- At first step, you may log on to official website of Professional Examination Board that is www.vyapam.nic.in
- Go under “NEWS SECTION” given at right side of home page.
- Select suitable link concerning Madhya Pradesh Police Hall Ticket from various links displayed there.
- New page containing all details of MP Police SI Exam Admit Card will appear on your digital screen.
- Enter Application No, date of birth and all relevant details as required.
- Within few seconds, MP Police SI Call Letter will open up at your screen.
- Save Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Admit Card at your system and acquire a hard copy of Constable Exam Admit Card to be carried for exam purpose.
Read Also: – How to Download Hall Ticket?
MP Police Admit Card
MP Police Call Letter
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is a State Government body which came into existence on 1970. It conducts recruitment exam to check out knowledge as well as skills of applicants. This year, it will organize Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Examination in the month of August or September. Applicants who have enrolled under Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment may follow simple steps provided above to get their hall ticket easily.
Get Direct Link to Download: MP Police Exam Admit Card
Motto of conducting Exam:
Huge number of applicants applies for Constable, Sub-Inspector and Inspector Positions. Those having in-depth knowledge and skills about it get place for reputed positions. The main purpose of Madhya Pradesh Police department for conducting this written exam, Physical Test, Trade Test is to appoint eligible candidates for constable, SI, ASI Positions.
MP Police Constable Exam Pattern:
|Subject name||Total number|
|General knowledge||30 Marks|
Check Here Below Provided Links To Clear Interview Round:
Madhya Pradesh Police SI Exam Pattern:
|Subject Name||Total Number|
Hiring Process for Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Vacancy:
Selection Panel is going to shortlist talented personals for Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment based on performance in following rounds. Prepare well in these rounds to be hired under Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment.
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test
Get Complete Detailed: MP Police Syllabus
- This exam consists of 2 papers which are of 2 hours each.
- Each Question Paper is of 100 marks.
Information printed on MP Police SI Admit Card:
Aspirants are required to check out following information to be printed on hall ticket.
- Coordinating Institution
- Roll number
- Venue of Test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Check Here: Police Exam Preparation Book
Important Document to Carry For The Examination:
Candidates are required to carry these documents while going for MP Police ASI Exam.
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card.
|Exam Date||19.08.2017 to 18.09.2017|
|Madhya Pradesh Police Call Letter||Available|
To know more about MP Police Admit Card 2017–2018, follow its Official Link. Stay connected with us for getting more future updates about MP Police Admit Card.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MP Police Recruitment||Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips|
|Written Exam Techniques||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|
|Effective Time Table For Studies||Memory Improvement Techniques|