MP Post Office Admit Card
Madhya Pradesh Postal circle is going to release MP Post Office Admit Card 2019 for MP Post Office GDS exam on the official portal of Madhya Pradesh Post i.e. www.mppost.nic.in. Candidates who have applied for 2411 posts of GraminDakSevak can get MP Post Office Hall Ticket with the help of this page.
Aspirants who have submitted MP Post Office Application Form through online mode can access Madhya Pradesh GDS Admit Card through the direct official link provided below. MP Post Office GDS Admit Card will be available to candidates 15 days prior to the commencement of MP Post Office exam.
Download MP Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Admit Card 2019
To generate Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Admit Card 2019, candidates are required to enter login details such as registration Id and Date of Birth. It is advisable to carry MP Post Office Call Letter along with valid ID proof at the examination center as it is considered to be a mandatory document.
To gather complete details about MP Post Office Admit Card 2019 or to get steps to retrieve Madhya Pradesh Post Office Admit Card, he/she must have a look at the below content of this page recruitmentresult.com.
MP Post Office Admit Card
Steps to download Madhya Pradesh Post Office Admit Card 2019:
- First of all, appliers may need to follow the official website of Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle that is www.mppost.nic.in
- On the homepage, you have to hit on suitable link regarding MP Post Office Admit Card 2019 for GraminDakSevak vacancy.
- Now, MP Post Office GDS Admit Card login page will be displayed on your screen
- Then enter your valid “Registration ID” and “Date of Birth” and press “Submit” button.
- After that, your Madhya Pradesh Post Office Exam Admit Card will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- At last Download it and take a printout of it, keep it secure for examination purpose.
Get Best Answer: How to Download Admit Card?
MP Post Office GDS exam pattern:
- The Exam consists of questions based on 4 sections as stated below.
- The duration of the Examination is of 02 hours that is 120 Minutes.
- Each Section contains 25 Questions with each holding one mark.
- The maximum marks for the test is 100.
|S. No.||Exam Type||Part||Name of the Subjects||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Total Duration|
|1.||Objective Type Questions||Part A||General Knowledge||25||25|| |
|5.||Part C||General English||25||25|
Must Read: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Madhya Pradesh postal circle is going to hire deserving and qualified candidates on the basis of automatic generated merit list as per the norms.
There will be No weightage for higher educational qualification. The final selection will be on the basis of marks obtained in 10th standard of recognized Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals.
- Date of MP Post Office GDS exam: updating soon
- Status of MP Post Office admit card: available soon
Read Now: How To Stay Awake All Night To Study
Candidates must visit the Official Link of the website on regular basis if they want more information regarding MP Post Office Admit Card 2019. To get updates on MP Post Office syllabus 2019, MP Post Office result 2019 etc. stay connected with us at recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MP Post Office Recruitment||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|How To Prepare For Online Exam||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|