MP Post Office Recruitment
To fill up 2411 Posts of GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak), MP Post Office Recruitment Notification has been released on its official website. Candidates can re-apply for MP Post Office Jobs till new last date that is 16th July 2018.
Candidates, who’re willing to grab Jobs in Post Office, must avail this golden opportunity and apply for MP Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment before the end date. MP Post Office Online Registration has been started.
MP Post Office Recruitment Date Has Been Extended!!! Re-Apply Till 16th July
Extension Period is given for Re-applying to candidates of Madhya Pradesh and North East from 02-07-2018 to 16-07-2018. Interested applicants can apply MP Post Office Recruitment 2018 through online mode.
Further details related to Madhya Pradesh Post Office Recruitment Notification are well tailored below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Must have a glance and read entire details very carefully.
MP Post Office Recruitment
|Name of the organization||MP Post Office|
|Total MP Post Office Vacancy||2411|
|Last Date To MP Post Office Recruitment Apply Online|
MP Post Office Vacancies:
- Posts Name: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Total Vacancy: 2411
Madhya Pradesh Post Office Vacancy:
Community wise Gram Dak Sewak’s 2411 Posts description as shown below:
|Category Wise||Total Vacancy|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Requirements For MP Post Office Jobs:
- Educational Qualification: Must have pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt for MP Post Office Recruitment.
- Computer Knowledge: Should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute..
You Can Also Check: Latest 10th Pass Jobs
Pay Scale for MP Post Office Recruitment:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|GDS BPM||Rs. 2745-50- 4245|
|GDS Packer||Rs. 2665-50- 4165|
|GDS MD||Rs.2665-50- 4165|
|GDS MC||Rs. 2295-45- 3695|
Age Limit for MP Post Office Recruitment:
- Age of the candidate for MP Post Office GraminDakSevak Jobs should be between 18 to 40 yearsas on 19-01-2018.
- Upper age relaxation will be provided to SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates for Madhya Pradesh Post Office Jobs as per the rules of govt.
OC/OBC Male aspirants are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- which should be paid in unclassified receipt (UCR) in any post office. However, payment of fee is exempted for all Female, SC/ST and PH candidates.
Get List Of: Fee Payment Offices
Selection Process for MP Post Office GDS Recruitment:
- Selection of the talented candidates for Madhya Pradesh Post Office Vacancies will be done through automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection for MP Post Office Notification.
Download From Here: MP Post Office Recruitment Notification
How to Apply For MP Post Office 2018 Recruitment?
- Willing and eligible aspirants are required to visit official website that is “www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in/gdsonline” for MP Post Office Recruitment 2018 Apply Online.
- Now, move your cursor to the “Madhya Pradesh” tab and open “Vacancies” link.
- Read MP Post Office Recruitment Advertisement very carefully and ensure your eligibility criteria.
If you’re a New Contender:
- First of all, you need to complete the registration process.
- For this, press “Registration” link from homepage.
- Fill all personal details very carefully.
- Hit the “Submit Details” button to feed details against MP Post Office Advertisement.
Hit Here For: MP Post Office Online Registration
If you’re Existing Contenders:
- After following above listed first three step, hit the “Apply Online” link
- Now, enter “Registration Number” and press “Submit” button.
- In few seconds, MP Post Office Online Form will appear on your screen.
- Fill online application form with required information.
- Also fill fee details and upload digital images of all documents along with MP Post Office Application Form.
- At last, hit the “Submit” button to record entire details.
- Don’t forget to take printout of MP Post Office Online Application Form.
Hit Here To: MP Post Office Apply Online
Last date To Apply For Madhya Pradesh Post Office Recruitment:
For additional information about MP Post Office Recruitment 2018, you need to visit this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|