MP Post Office Recruitment
A latest career advertisement as MP Post Office Recruitment has been circulated by Madhya Pradesh Post Office. Applications are invited from the eligible and proficient candidates to fill up the 374 posts of Postman and Mail Guard against MP Post Office Recruitment 2016.
Candidates can apply against MP Post Office Job by filling and submitting the online application form. Candidates need to submit the online application form or on or before the last date which is mentioned below written by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Post Office|
|Last Date for Online Applications||05th May 2016|
MP Post Office Recruitment
Name of Posts and Total Vacancies:
Total Vacancies: 374
- Mail Guard
Candidates wish to apply for Postman and Mail Guard Posts must have completed Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized board or University with good academic records for MP Post Office Job.
Get More: 10th Passed Jobs
Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years. Relaxation in age will be given as per the government rules which are given below.
|Category||Age Relaxation Permissible Beyond The Upper Age Limit|
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes (SCs/STs)||Up to Five years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Up to Three years|
|Physically Handicapped||PH + Unreserved 10 years|
PH + SC/ST 15 years
PH+OBC 13 years
|Ex-servicemen(Ex-Sm)||3 years after deduction of service rendered in military from the actual age as on the closing date for registration of application.|
|Ex-Sm+ SC/ST||8 years (3 years +5 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.|
|Ex-Sm+ OBC||6 years (3+3 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.|
|Government servants||Up to 40 years of age 45 years for SC/ST and 43 years for OBC.|
Grab Now:- Jobs in Government Sector (30000 Vacancies)
After selection candidates will get impressive amount of salary of Rs. 5200 – 20200 (Pay Band – I) Grade pay Rs. 2000/-.
Application Fee and Examination Fee:
- Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs.100 as application fee.
- The Examination fee prescribed for all Male applicants in Un-Reserved and OBC categories is Rs. 400/-
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes/ Physically Handicapped/ Women are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
Aspirant’s selection will be made on the basis of their performance in Written Exam for MP Post Office Vacancy.
Check Here- Avoid These Common Mistakes You Make in Tests
How to fill MP Post Office Online Application:
- Interested candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility standard may apply online through official website which is www.dopmp.in
- On home page of official site go to “Apply” section and hit the link.
- After that select the post name you want to apply for and hit “Apply” link.
- Contenders are required to fill Online Application form with all necessary information.
- Upload passport size photo and signature and submit it within given period of time.
- At last, take a print out of form for future use.
Last Date for Online Applications: 05th May 2016
You may get complete information about MP Post Office Recruitment 2016 through this Official Notification.
Official Notice For MP Post Office Recruitment- Download Here
Check More Useful Links
|Upcoming Government Jobs||More Jobs in MP|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Online Quiz For Competitive Exams|
|Latest Current Affairs Updates||Latest Recruitments|