MP Post Office Recruitment
Recently, a job advertisement has been circulated as MP Post Office Recruitment by Madhya Pradesh Post Office. With the release of this advertisement, Organization want to fill 31 vacant posts of Postman/MTS and others. Applications are invited from hard working and eligible candidates. Indian Citizens who satisfy required educational qualification, experience and other norms can apply against MP Post Office Recruitment 2017 and snatch this chance.
This Page Includes:
Aspirants can apply against MP Post Office Notification by sending applications in prescribed format along with required documents and certificates before 12.04.2017. We the dedicated and inspired team members of recruitmentresult.com have well designed the below tuned page giving pin pointed details on Madhya Pradesh Post Office Recruitment. So, before applying against vacant posts must go through this page.
MP Post Office Recruitment
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Post Office|
|Last Date for Online Applications||12.04.2017|
MP Post Office Vacancy:
|Posts Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Postal Assistant (PA)||23|
|Sorting Assistant (SA)||04|
|MTS (erstwhile Group ‘D’)||02|
Job hunters applying for MP Post Office Jobs must have completed 10th/12th from a recognized Board or Institute. Appliers should have typing and computer knowledge.
You Can Also Check:
- Individuals who are going to apply against the vacancies of MTS must have age between 18 to 25 years. However, job finders who are applying for other posts should have upper age limit of 27 years and lower age limit of 18 years.
- Age relaxation will be allowed by 03 years to OBC category candidates and by 05 years to SC/ST category applicants.
MP Post Office Recruitment: Official Advertisement
Job fighters that get scrutinized for required vacancies will surely get an impressive amount of salary as stated in below given table.
|Name of Posts||Pay Band|
|Postal Assistant (PA)||Rs.5200-20200/- plus GP Rs.2400/-|
|Sorting Assistant (SA)|
|Postman||Rs.5200-20200/- plus GP Rs.2000/-|
|MTS (erstwhile Group ‘D’)||Rs.5200-20200/- plus GP Rs.1800/-|
- Applicants have to submit Rs.100/- as application fee in the form of in IPO only drawn in favour of Chief Postmaster General, MP Circle payable at the Post Office “Bhopal GPO, Bhopal.
- Payment can also be made in the form of Unclassified Receipt (UCR) in any post office.
- Selection of applying candidates will be based on the basis of educational and sports qualification subject to fulfillment of other prescribed requirements.
- However, final assortment will be made after organizing Trials through an expert panel after receiving recommendations after assessing suitable of applicants.
- Contenders that get called for Selection process have to submit Rs.400/- as examination fee.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
How to apply against Madhya Pradesh Post Office Vacancy?
- Approach the official website and that is www.indiapost.gov.in
- After that, scroll down the page and search for “Notification for the recruitment of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant/Postman and MTS (erstwhile Group’D’) in Madhya Pradesh circle under sports Quota” link and strike on that.
- In few seconds, details will display on your computer screen. Go through it carefully.
- Now, download application form and fill it with true information and attach relevant documents as well as certificates.
- Re-read filled application form one again, correct errors, if find.
- In end, send it to the address written below before the last date.
Assistant Postmaster General (Estt/Rectt.),
Room No.205, II Floor, O/o the Chief Postmaster General,
M.P. Circle, Bhopol-462012
Check Now: Latest Jobs in MP
Last Date for Online Applications: 12.04.2017
You may get complete information about MP Post Office Recruitment 2017 by going through the Official Notification stated above on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|