Apply for MP PVFT 2019 before 30-04-2019!!! MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test 2019 is conducted to select eligible students for B.F.Sc (Bachelor of Fisheries Science) and B.V.Sc & A.H. (Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) courses. Candidates, keen to participate in the MP PVFT exam (going to be held on 26-05-2019) can scroll down to check important Dates and complete procedure to submit MP PVFT Application Form.
MP PVFT 2019 Exam Highlights
|Name of the entrance||MP Pre Veterinary|
and Fisheries Test 2019
|Conducting body||MP Professional Examination|
Board (Vyapam) Bhopal
|Purpose to conduct exam||B.F.Sc (Bachelor of Fisheries Science)|
and B.V.Sc & A.H. (Bachelor of
Veterinary Science and Animal
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Level of examination||State|
|Start date of Online Application||16-04-2019|
|Last date of submission of|
Application Form (expected)
|Last date of application|
|Releasing Date of Admit Card||3rd week of May 2019|
|Date of MP PVFT Exam||26-05-2019|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of Jul 2019|
MP PVFT 2019
- B.F.Sc (Bachelor of Fisheries Science) duration of 4 years at Jabalpur
- B.V.Sc & A.H. (Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) duration 5(1/2) years at Rewa, Mhow, Jabalpur
MP PVFT Eligibility Requirements
- To apply for MP PVFT 2019 candidates must have completed 10+2 from an affiliated board with at least 50% marks.
- Minimum age of candidates to apply for MP PVFT Exam 2019 is 17 years.
Choose From Here: Best Career Opportunities
MP PVFT Application Fees:
Candidates who are interested in filling up MP PVFT 2019 Application Form need to pay an amount of Rs. (given below) as application fees:
|SC/ST/OBC/ PWD (For candidates|
belonging to MP state only)
The amount of application will be submitted via online mode i.e. by using Credit Card/Debit Card or net banking.
MP PVFT Fees Structure:
Course Fees: (B.V.Sc& A.H. (Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry))
Course Fees:(B.F.Sc (Bachelor of Fisheries Science))
|Year||I Sem||II Sem||III Sem|
|Year||I Sem||II Sem||III Sem|
MP PVFT Fees Refund:
In case of any candidate withdraws his/her admission then the amount of admission will be refunded according to the rules given below:
|% of refund||Condition|
|100%||15 days before admission date|
|80%||Not more than 15 days after admission date|
|50%||Between 15 to 30 days of admission date|
|00%||30 days after the admission date|
Know Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Procedure To Submit MP PVFT Online Form
- Visit to the official portal of the organization which is peb.mp.gov.in
- Go through “Online Form” section available at the home page.
- Further look for “Pre-Veterinary and Fisheries Entrance Test (P.V. & F.T.) – 2019” and hit on PDF Link.
- Read instructions/ examination rules here to apply for MP PVFT 2019.
- Revisit the earlier web page and hit on applying link
- Fill required details in MP PVFT 2019 Application Form.
- Upload signature, photo and lines indicating that you are eligible.
- Hit on “Browse” tab and recheck the complete details.
- Press “Submit” tab and make the payment of required fee.
- Upload required documents and hit on “Final Submission” tab.
- Take a print out of the MP PVFT Online Application Form for future use.
MP PVFT 2019 Apply online Links
|MP PVFT 2019 Notification||Get PDF Here|
|MP Application Links||Check Here|
|MP Online Portal||Hit Here|
MP PVFT Exam Pattern:
- There will be 100 questions in the examination.
- Each question will be of 01 mark.
- 02 hours will be given to complete the examination.
- Negative marking will not be there in examination.
Important MP PVFT Guidelines:
Things necessary to appear in Examination:
- Admit Card
- Black Ball Point Pen
- Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
Note: Scientific Calculator, Mobile Phone, Bluetooth Device, Programmable Calculator, Watch Alarms, Listening Devices, Paging Devices (Beepers), Recording Devices, Protectors, compasses, scales and whitener etc are prohibited in examination.
Must Know: College is Registered OR AICTE?
MP PVFT Exam Centres:
MP PVFT Admit Card:
Candidates who will get successfully registered for examination become eligible to download their MP PVFT Hall Ticket and appearing in examination. The MP PVFT Exam Admit Card will be available at the official website before at least 07 days of MP PVFT Exam Date.
MP PVFT Answer Key:
After at least 04 days of examination the MP PVFT 2019 Answer Key will be declared. The MP PVFT Solution PDF will be available at the official website of the board. With the help pf Solution PDF candidates can estimate about their upcoming results.
Check Out: List of Fake Universities
MP PVFT Results:
Once the examination is successfully commenced, authorities of MP Professional Examination Board (Vyapam) Bhopal will declare MP PVFT Result. On the basis of MP PVFT 2019 Result/MP PVFT Merit List candidates will be selected for further counseling procedure.
MP PVFT Counseling
The Counselling Procedure is the last stage. On the basis of counseling seats will be allotted to candidates and final admission will be done. Those candidates who will not appear in the counseling on the given schedule will not be entitled to get admission in the courses available.
Candidates interested in getting more details about MP PVFT 2019 may also go through the above mentioned Official Website Link. Dear candidates of you have any query regarding the details available then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||UGC Approved University List|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Education Loan Documents Required||Scholarship in India|