MP SET 2020
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to release MP SET 2020 Notification for Assistant professor Positions. The Madhya Pradesh SET is an eligibility test conducted for the recruitment of Assistant Professor in the state. This reputed commission has decided that MPPSC SLET Application Form will be submitted through online mode.
Candidates are hereby informed that correction in MP SET Application Form will be done. After submitting the application forms you need to send the hard copy of it till the closing date. You can check complete details regarding way to apply, exam date etc from here.
MP SET 2020 Exam Date:
Officials of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission have decided that MP SET 2020 Exam (Paper I and Paper II) will be held in the month of January 2021 in 19 different subjects. To appear in examination, candidates will have to submit completed application form till the closing date as per their terms and conditions.
Before applying for MP SET 2020, you need to scroll down the page to collect rest of details regarding MPPSC SLET Notification which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
MP SET 2020
MPPSC Vacancies through MP SET 2020:
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- No. of MPPSC Vacancy: Various
MP State Eligibility Test / MPPSC SET 2020:
Essential Qualification for MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020:
- Contenders must possess Post Graduate Degree with 55% marks to apply for MP State Eligibility Test 2020,
- 5% of relaxation in marks will be provided to reserved category candidates.
- Contenders who are in the final year of their graduation can also apply for MP SET 2020.
You Can Also Get: Latest Teaching Jobs
MPPSC Age Limit for MP State Eligibility Test:
The minimum age limit of contenders to apply for MP SET 2020 is 21 years. Relaxation in age will be granted to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of organization.
MPPSC Selection Process:
MPPSC will conduct a computer based Examination (MP SLET Exam 2020) in three section and applicants has to qualify in all these sections. The MP SET 2020 exam will have two papers.
MP SLET Exam 2020 for Paper 1:
- Paper 1 would be compulsory and will cover topics like general awareness, teaching and research aptitude.
- Paper 1 would comprise of 50 objective type questions.
- The total duration of the Paper 1 would be 60 minutes.
MP SLET Exam 2020 for Paper 2:
- Paper 2 of the SET exam will be subject-specific.
- The Paper 2 will have a total of 100 objective type questions and each question will carry 2 marks.
- The total duration of Paper 2 is 120 minutes.
Download Free: MPPSC Question Paper
MPPSC Recruitment Application Fee:
- For applicants of Out of Madhya Pradesh- Rs. 1200
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates Domicile of Madhya Pradesh- Rs. 600
Mode to pay application fee for MP SET 2020:
- Online modes of Net Banking, Debit or Credit card, etc can be used to make payment of application fees.
- Offline modes of payment like Bank Challan can also be used.
Way to apply for MP SET 2020 Notification?
- Candidates who are willing to apply for MP SET 2020 first of all they need to visit official website of organization that is www.mppsc.nic.in
- Now aspirants have to choose “Advertisements” tab that is available at the left side on the home page.
- Thereafter a new page will be opened having various vacancy links you need to hit “Advertisement For State Eligibility Test 2020” link.
- Candidates have to read all instructions carefully given in MP SET Notification 2020
- After reading MP SET Exam Notification choose suitable link to apply online.
- Fill MP SET Online Application Form carefully with entire details.
- Upload required documents/testimonials along with MP SET Online Form 2020.
- Hit on “Submit” tab for final completion of MP SET Application Form.
- Take a print out of it Appliers must attach all relevant testimonials such as age proof, experience certificate, and other documents along with duly prepared application.
- Put complete application form along with the copies of self-attested certificates, self-addressed envelope.
- Lastly, candidates have to send their MP SET 2020 Application Form to the postal address given below.
Check Now: Latest PSC Jobs
To address examination controller (set),
State Eligibility Examination cell (set cell),
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Residency area, Indore Madhya Pradesh
Pin – 452001
MP SET 2020 Important Dates
|Start of online applications||02nd week of Oct 2020|
|Last date to apply online||02nd week of Nov 2020|
|Last date to submit the form offline||04th week of Nov 2020|
|Application form correction||02nd week of Oct to 02nd week of Nov 2020|
|Admit card release||01st week of Jan 2021|
|Exam date||03rd week of Jan to 04th week of Jan 2021|
|Official answer key||02nd week of Feb 2021|
|Result||01st week of Apr 2021|
|e-Certificate release||04th week of May 2021|
Aspirants can attain the other information about MP SET 2020 can get from this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MPPSC Answer Key||MPPSC Admit Card|
|MPPSC Result||MPPSC Cut Off|
|MPPSC Syllabus||MPPSC Recruitment|
|MPPSC State Service Exam||Best Books For MPPSC|
|MPPSC Current Affairs||How to Prepare For MPPSC|