- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board or Madhya Pradesh government has depicted the notification for the recruitment of 2000 Staff Nurse.
- Qualified and desired job seeking lady candidates may apply online for these vacancies.
- Last date to apply online is 18 June 2013.
Recruitmentresult.com is a web portal which provides the complete information for more recruitment. For more details about MP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2013 like age, education criteria and how to apply are mention below in MPPEB Advertisement:
MP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2013 Details
Name of Organization
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board or Madhya Pradesh government
Total No. of Vacancy
Name of the Post
Who can apply?
- Aspirant’s age should not be below 18 years as on 01 January 2014 and relaxation in age will be applied according Govt. rule.
- Job seekers must be 12th pass in biology as a main subject as well as must possess diploma in nursing G.N.M. or graduate degree in nursing.
- Candidates must be registered in R.N.R.M.
- Unreserved categories candidates will have to pay Rs. 500/-
- Reserved categories aspirants Fee is Rs. 250/-
- MP Online fee Rs. 50 to apply is extra for all applicants.
- First of all applicants will appear for written exam and then for interview.
- Hired Nurses salary will be Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400 per month.
How to apply online for MP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2013
Job Seeker who wants to apply for these post must visit the official website of MP Vyapam which is mponline.gov.in. Fill online application form and submit it by 18 June 2013.
Closing date to apply online: 18 June 2013
Beginning date of correction in the form: 19 June 2013
Last date of correction in the form: 28 June 2013
Date of Examination: 21 July 2013 (Sunday)
Timing of Examination: 11:00 a.m. to 01:30 p.m.
More Important Links:
|Free Job Updates|
|Government Jobs by Qualification|
|Sarkari Naukari by Organisation|
|Download Study Material|
|How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly|
Note: You may check mention below official web portal: