MP TET Application Form
Those candidates who have successfully fill the MP TET Application Form, are only eligible to appear in Madhya Pradesh TET Exam 2019. Here on this page we have provided complete details regarding MP TET Exam Date and Admit Card. Please have a look at the below segment.
Overview of MP TET 2019:
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam)|
|Name of Exam||MP Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test (MPTET) 2019|
|Post||Middle school teacher|
|MP TET Exam Date||16-02-2019 to 10-03-2019|
Professional Examination Board (PEB), Bhopal has released the MP TET 2019 admit card for middle school teacher Exam. To download the MP TET Hall Ticket, candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth and select the subject from the 7 subjects. According to the MP TET notification, the exam will be held on February 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 24, 25, 26, 28, March 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9 and 10.
MP TET Application Form 2019
MP Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test 2019:
- Candidates must have a graduation degree in relevant subject and also 2 years of diploma in primary education.
- Or, all the candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% in graduation and also completed one year of his/her B.ED degree
- Or, candidates with at least 45% marks in graduation and also must have completed their B.Ed degree can apply for MP Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
- Or, candidates with 50% marks in higher secondary or its equivalent and must have a degree in four years of B.El.Ed
- Or, candidates must have scored 50% marks in higher secondary or equivalent or four years of bachelor’s degree in B.A/B.Sc./B.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed
- Or, candidates should have completed graduation with 50% marks and must also have completed one year of B.Ed (Special Education)
You Can Find Here: Latest B.Ed Jobs
|Category||Maximum Age||Maximum Age for guest faculties who have taught for 3 academic years and minimum of 200 days in Government schools of MP|
|Male/Female(Employees of Municipal Corporation-Division/Autonomous organizations and home guard employees of MP Government||45||NA|
MP Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 – Pay scale:
Selected candidates will be eligible to get the Grade Pay of Rs. 32,800 in addition to Dearness Allowance.
MP TET Application fee:
At the time of submission of MP Middle School TET Online form, candidates have to pay application fee as per their category. Application fees must be paid through online mode using debit card credit card and net banking facilities.
- For General category candidates: Rs 500/-
- For reserved candidates: Rs 250/-
MP TET Selection Process:
Aspirants need to score well in Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test to get appointed for primary and upper primary level teachers’ posts.
Get Here Latest: TET Syllabus
Documents required while filling MP Middle School Test form 2019:
- Aadhaar Card
- Class 8th/10th and 12th certificate and caste certificate (if required)
- Scanned photograph, signature and handwritten declaration
Exam Pattern of MP Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test 2019:
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I (English, Hindi, Sanskrit or Urdu)||30||30|
|Language II (English, Hindi, Sanskrit or Urdu)||30||30|
|i) Mathematics orii) Science oriii) Social Science oriv) For Language teachers||60||60|
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
MP TET Exam Centres 2019:
|Exam City||Exam City|
MP TET Exam Result 2019
MP Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test Result 2019 is likely to be declared in the month of March 2019 through online mode. Candidates can check the result by entering their registration number/roll number and password/date of birth in the login window.
Press Here For: MP TET Official Link
How to fill MP TET Application Form 2019?
In order to fill MP TET 2019 Application Form, follow listed steps.
- Visit official site of organization www.vyapam.nic.in
- Go under “Latest Updates” section, choose link concerning MP TET 2019 Notification.
- Read out notification carefully, and then download MP TET 2019 Registration form.
- Put all information in MP TET Registration 2019 form such as name, address, educational qualifications, & others.
- Upload scanned photo and signature along with MP TET Application Form.
- Pay amount of application fee.
- Save registration number and the password generated at time of submission of form.
- Carry print out of MP TET Online Application Form for further need
Read Here: Skills Required To become an Ideal Teacher
MP Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Dates
|Closing date of application form||30-10-2018|
|Correction window||28-09-2018 to 31-10-2019|
|MP Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 admit card||08-02-2019|
|MP Middle School Teacher Eligibility exam date||February 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 24, 25, 26, 28, and May 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 2019|
|MP Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 result||March 2019|
For knowing more details about MP TET Application Form 2019, have a look at its Official Link. Bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D for getting more updates about it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top 10 Best Government Jobs In India||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India|
|10 Ways To Be Professional at Work||Latest Recruitments|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Free Job Updates|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Scholarship in India|