The Marine Products Export Development Authority has decided to conduct walk-in interview for MPEDA Recruitment 2018-19 of Trainee Analyst Job Openings. Interested candidates can go through the official notification and go to attend the interview as per the schedule.
As per the advertisement published by The Marine Products Export Development Authorityon its official portal, only those applicants will be considered eligible that are ensuring entire eligibility criteria and themselves are satisfied with the terms and conditions as prescribed there.
This Page Includes:
Walk-In Interview for MPEDA Trainee Analyst Job Openings!!!
Walk-in interview for Trainee Analyst vacancy is to be held at Kochi, Bhubaneswar, Bhimavaram and Nellore on 10-08-2018, 14-08-2018, 16-08-2018 and 17-08-2018 respectively, which is to be conducted by screening committee of the authority for hiring eligible candidates.
To get more details, scroll down the below sections of this page and read all the instructions and information which is provided here by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
MPEDA Recruitment Details:
|QC Laboratories||Total No. of Trainees|
Those applicants who are willing to apply for MPEDA Trainee Analyst Recruitment must have necessarily completed M.Sc in Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Hydrochemistry/Bio-Analytical Science/Biochemistry / Industrial Biotechnology/ Biotechnology.
Get Here: Latest M.sc Jobs
Upper age limit for the contenders applying for MPEDA Vacancies is 35 years as on 31-07-2018. Those candidates who belong to reserved categories will receive relaxation as per the rules of the government.
Selected aspirants will be paid Rs.18, 000/- per month excluding extra allowances as per the norms of The Marine Products Export Development Authority.
MPEDA Recruitment Mode:
Candidates will get selected for the vacant posts of Trainee Analyst on the basis of their performance in walk-interview which will be conducted by the authorized selection committee of the organization.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Procedure to Attend Walk-In Interview for MPEDA Recruitment:
- Applicants first need to visit the official website of The Marine Products Export Development Authority that is mpeda.gov.in to get details regarding MPEDA walk-in.
- Through home page move the cursor towards “Notifications” which is provided at the menu bar on the home page of the official portal.
- Go towards “Opportunities” link through the drop list and hit on “Openings” link from the next dropped down list.
- On hitting the above discussed link you will be navigated to a new page where you have to press suitable link for “MPEDA Recruitment for Trainee Analyst in Quality Control Laboratory” of the region you want to get recruited for.
- Read the appeared notification properly and if you are found eligible then you can go to attend walk-in interview as scheduled for the particular laboratory.
- You are required to take you resume and all the necessary educational qualification documents to the venue as mentioned below.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories can send their applications for MPEDA Recruitment through online mode before 08:00 am on the day of interview.
Check Here: MPEDA Recruitment Notification
MPEDA Walk-In Interview Details:
|QC Laboratories||Date & Time of Interview||Venue|
|Kochi||10-08-2018, 09:00 am,||MPEDA House, Panampilly Avenue, Kochi -682 036, Kerala.|
|Bhubaneswar||14-08-2018, 09:00 am||N-6/452, First Floor, IRC Village, Jayadev Vihar, Opp. Crown Hotel Entrance, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar-751 015, Orissa.|
|Bhimavaram||16-08-2018, 09:00 am||Trinethra Complex, Pattabhi Plaza, JP Road, Bhimavaram|
– 534 202, West Godavari Dist., Andhra Pradesh
|Nellore||17-08-2018, 09:00 am||Door No.26-1-1766/A1, Mini Bye Pass Road, Srinagar|
Colony, Nellore-524 003, Andhra Pradesh
Those contenders who wish to attain more information or latest updates regarding MPEDA Recruitment 2018-19, are advised to visit its Official Website on regular basis. The may also follow us on Facebook and Google+ for regular notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|