Marine Products Exports Development Authority has released a job advertisement regarding MPEDA Recruitment 2016. Authority has invited online applications from eligible candidates to fill up various positions of Junior Technical Officer (Geographic Information System), Director and other. Interested contenders may apply for MPEDA Vacancy by submitting the filled in application in prescribed Performa latest by the last date that is well uttered below on this page. Candidates who are keenly waiting for MPEDA Recruitment 2017 are requested to check the website frequently as we are about to update it very soon.
|Name of Organization||Marine Products Export Development Authority|
|Last date to apply online||24th October 2016|
Candidates willing to get hired in this reputed organization must ensure their eligibility for being eligible to the stated post. For getting further details regarding JTO GIS job you must go through the given advertisement which is framed by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Have a look on the below provided information before applying so as to attain detailed facts.
Post Name, Essential Qualification and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Essential Qualification||Salary Details|
|Junior Technical Officer (GIS)||M.Sc / M. Tech Degree in Geo-informatics or B. Tech Degree with three years experience in geoinformatics.||Rs 30,000 per month|
|Director (Marketing)||Group A Officers of the Central Government holding post in- Pay Band-4, Rs.37,400 – 67,000 plus grade pay of Rs. 8,700/- or Pay Band-3, Rs.15,600 – 39,100 plus grade pay of Rs. 7,600/- with five years’ service in the grade||Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- + GP Rs. 8,700/-|
|Resident Director, Trade Promotion Office, New York||Officers of the Central Government or Autonomous Bodies of Central Government holding post in pay band- 3, Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 plus grade pay of Rs. 7600/- with a minimum of one years’ experience||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + GP Rs. 7,600/-|
Check Below Links To grab More Job Opportunities:
Age of aspirants applying for Junior Technical Officer Post should not exceed from 35 years and those applying for Director and Resident Director Post must not have the age more than 45 years as on closing date of receipt of applications.
Selection Process for MPEDA Vacancy:
Candidates who will be shortlisted will be called for selection process, which may include test or interview.
Must Check Here:
How to Apply for Marine Products Exports Development Authority Recruitment?
- Job seekers who are willing to apply for MPEDA recruitment notification need to visit official website of organization that is www.mpeda.com
- Then, press “notification” tab which is available on the menu bar of the home page and hit “careers” tab.
- After that, press ‘Apply Online’ link to apply for any of the above said positions.
- Aspirants may also read instructions by pressing appropriate job link which you want to apply for.
- Thereafter, applicants must have to Fill Online Application Form with all asked detail very carefully.
- Now, upload scanned copies of all essential documents and passport size photographs if required.
- At last, applicants have to hit on submit button and take a print out of submitted application form for further use.
- Hard copy of application should be submitted to the address given below.
- Candidates applying for Junior Technical Officer Post need not send the hard copy of applications and are required to bring original certificates of educational qualification, age, experience and 2 passport size photographs at the time of interview.
Marine Products Export Development Authority,
MPEDA House, Panampilly Avenue,
Cochin – 682 036
Get More: Jobs in Kerala
- Last date to apply online: 24th October 2016
- Last date to submit hard copy of Applications: Within 7 days of the submission of online application
Note: You may check this Official Link to get complete details about MPEDA Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best Jobs In India
||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|