MP Professional Examination Board Recruitment 2014
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released a notification as MP professional examination board recruitment 2014 for the recruitment of 341 vacancies on different posts. Eligible and interested aspirants will have to apply online.
- Job hunters have to fill the online available application form before 11th March, 2014 and applicants are advised to prepare for the examination which will be held on 04th may, 2014.
- For more information related to the vacancy, visitors may read all the details which are furnished on this page by the team of Recruitmentresult.com.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Total Vacancies: 341
|Name of Post||No. of Seats||Salary Details|
|Physical Instructor||03||9300-34800/- + 3200/-|
|Teacher/ Assistant Teacher||21||5200-20200/- + 2400/-|
5200-20200/- + 1900/-
5200-20200/- + 2800/-
Aspirants should have 12th passed certificate/Diploma in relevant branch from any recognized board/university.
Age criteria for the following posts must be between 18 to 30 years as on 01st January, 2015. Age will be relaxed as per govt. guidelines.
General and OBC job hunters have to pay Rs.500/-however SC/ ST/ PWD are required to pay Rs. 250/-. Apart from it all candidates will be charged Rs.70/- for paying fees through Kiosk.
Mode of Payment
Processing Fees can be paid through Visa/Master/Credit/Debit Cards or by available Kiosk on official website.
How to Apply?
- Contenders will have to apply through online mode.
- Prescribed format of application is available on the official website.
- Fill all the significant details correctly.
- Upload scanned photograph, signature and all relevant documents.
- Pay the fee through proper channel.
- Submit the application after a check out.
|Closing Date of Online Application||11.03.2014|
|Last Date for Correction in Application Form||21.03.2014|
|Date of Examination||04.05.2014|
Note: Please Visit Official Notification.