New jobs notification titled as MPPHC Recruitment has been released!!! Madhya Pradesh Police Housing Corporation Limited wants to hire young candidates to fill 16 Vacancies for Sub Engineer. Those candidates who want to enhance their career through MPPHC Vacancy must apply for the same after ensuring their eligibility for Madhya Pradesh Police Housing Corporation Limited recruitment. For further details regarding MPPHC Recruitment 2017 candidates may scroll down this page.
Highlights Of This Page:
Madhya Pradesh Police Housing Corporation Limited is inviting applications from Civil Engineering Degree or Diploma on engineering Holder to fill the vacant post of Sub Engineer. Candidates can visit the official website of the organization to download application form and then send the same at below stated postal address before its closing date that is 25/09/2017. Go through below section of this page to know more about MPPHC Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Madhya Pradesh Police Housing Corporation Limited|
|Post name||Sub Engineer|
|Number of vacancy||16|
|Last date to Apply||25/09/2017|
MPPHC Vacancy Details:
Sub Engineer: 16 Vacancies
|Category||Number of Vacancy|
|For Unreserved Candidates||08|
|For Scheduled Caste (SC)||02|
|For Scheduled Tribe (ST)||04|
|For Other backward Caste (OBC)||02|
Candidates who are going to apply for MPPHC Sub Engineer Vacancy must possess Civil Engineering Degree or Diploma on engineering from a recognized university or institute.
Age of the candidates applying for MPPHC 16 Sub Engineer Recruitment should be between 18-40 years. Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the laws of Government of India.
Salary structure for MPPHC Jobs:
Candidates who get selected for MPPHC Sub Engineer Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs. 28000/- as monthly salary offered by the organization.
Selection procedure against MPPHC Notification:
Candidates will get selected through written examination followed by personal interview. Firstly candidates will get shortlisted by their academic achievements mentioned by them in their application forms. Then those shortlisted candidates will have to appear for written examination. Candidates who get shortlisted through written examination then will be called for personal interview round. Final selection of candidate will be based on their overall performance.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps to apply for MPPHC Recruitment 2017:
To fill mpphc.mpphc.net Recruitment Application Form, candidates have to follow below provided steps:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of the organization that is mpphc.mpphc.net
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “Recruitment & Result” section, available at the right side of home page.
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable link and tap to “Recruitment of Sub Engineer Civil on contract basis” link.
- After that MPPHC Recruitment Advertisement PDF file will get open on your computer screen, you just have to ensure your eligibility.
- If you found yourself eligible for Sub Engineer Vacancy then download the application form and take hard copy of it
- Fill the required details in correct manner and attach Xerox copy of all the necessary documents with it
- After that put it in envelope and super scribe it with “Application to the post for Sub Engineer “
- At last send the same to the respective address before the closing date.
Get Here>> MPPHC Recruitment Official Notification
Madhya Pradesh Police Housing Corporation Limited,
Bhadbhada Road Bhopal (M.P)
Check Also: Latest Jobs in MP
Closing Date for sending Application form: 25/09/2017
Grab other relevant details regarding MPPHC Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this page or by tapping to this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|