MPPSC Exam Pattern
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts Madhya Pradesh PSC examination for hire eligible candidates for several public sector departments. Appearing contenders may check MPPSC Exam Pattern of Pre and Mains exam. Candidates have to choose one optional subject for participating in examination from which they will be asked questions. By qualify MP State Service Exam, Contenders become able to get MPPSC jobs. Applicants can collect complete knowledge about MPPSC Exam Pattern 2018 by going through the content given on this page.
Those candidates are aware about Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission exam pattern, they will definitely success to score highest marks and get name in merit list. Aspirants who will apply before the last date for MPPSC vacancy, only those applicants can participate in the examination. Applicants can read all details about MPPSC Exam Pattern 2018 which is well furnished on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
MPPSC Exam Pattern
Madhya Pradesh PSC Exam Pattern:
- There will be all Multiple Choice Questions in question paper.
- The two question paper will be conducted on same day of 200 marks.
- The total 100 question will be present.
- Each question will carry 2 marks.
- The total time will be allotted to participating candidates of 2 hours.
- There will be no negative marking for attempt wrong answer.
- Applicants have to score minimum 40% marks in both the test.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC/PwD category have to score only 30% marks.
|Paper I||General Studies||2 Hours||100 Questions||200 Marks|
|Paper II||General Aptitude test||2 Hours||100 Questions||200 Marks|
- Candidates who qualify preliminary exam, they will appear for mains examination.
- There will be total 6 exam held in mains exam.
- Paper 1, paper 2 and paper 3 will be based on general studies.
- The three papers will be divided into 3 sections of 150 marks.
- There will be 15 very short answer questions, 10 short answer questions and 3 long questions in each section.
- In fourth paper of the mains examination, there will be only one section which will comprise 15 short answer questions and 15 short brief answer questions.
- The fifth and sixth question paper will be based on general Hindi and General English.
- Candidates have to choose their one language in which they would like to be attempt question paper from Hindi and English.
- The all 6 question paper will be of 1575 marks.
|Paper Code||Topic||Time Duration||Total Marks|
|Paper 1||General Studies -I||3 hours||300|
|Paper 2||General Studies-II||3 hours||300|
|Paper 3||General Studies – III||3 hours||300|
|Paper 4||General Studies – IV||3 hours||200|
|Paper 5||General Hindi||3 hours||200|
|Paper 6||Essay Writing||2 hours||100|
Check Now: MPPSC Syllabus
Books to Crack MPPSC Exam:
To choose Suitable and right book for the preparation of any examination, this is become a very big challenge for any candidate. That’s why, here, we are mentioned some book names for those aspirants who are preparing for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission examination.
So, preparing aspirants should check below given names of the books and should start preparation from these books. These books can be purchase from the stationary books store or may be online order.
|Books name||Author name|
|MP general Knowledge||Arihant|
|MPPSC General Aptitude Test Paper – II||Arihant Experts|
|G.K. & G.S||R.P.Sharma|
|MPPSC Samanya Addhyan Paper – 1 Study Package||Experts Compilation|
|MPPSC Samanya Abhiruchi Parikshan Paper – 2 Study Package||Arihant Experts|
|15 Practice Sets MPPSC||Samanya Abhiruchi Parikshan|
Check Also: MPPSC State Service Exam
You may fetch more information regarding MPPSC Exam Pattern 2018 by going through the direct links given on our page. You may make this page as bookmark by pressing CTRL+D from keyboard for getting latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On