MPSC State Service Preliminary Exam
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) conducts MPSC State Service Preliminary Exam every year. MPSC is going to announce MPSC State Service Preliminary Exam 2016 Notification to hire the hire the talented aspirants through examination. Candidates who have fulfilled eligibility criteria may apply by filling application form on or before closing dates.
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Online application submission ends on||in the month of January 2016|
MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) every year conducts examination to select the capable and career oriented aspirants for workforce in to the civil services of Maharashtra state government departments. Huge number of contenders got selected every year for various vacant positions in different departments.
All interested & eligible candidates may apply for these posts only in predetermined online application format. Dear candidates for more details related to other search see the under given Notification of MPSC State Service Preliminary Exam 2016. We are recruitmentresult.com who provides large no. of Jobs.
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC State Service Preliminary Exam:
Candidates who are willing to apply for MPSC State Service Preliminary Exam they should have possessed graduation in relevant discipline from a recognized university / Institute.
- Age limitation of the job hunters should be in between 18 years to 28 years
- Relaxation will be given to the reserved category aspirants as per the norms of government
Selection will be complete on the basis of MPSC written Test and interview performance.
MPSC Preliminary Exam Pattern 2016
It consists of 2 papers and the duration of both the papers is 2 hours. Candidates can get MPSC Preliminary Exam Pattern 2015 from the below table:
|Paper||Time Duration||Marks||Paper Type|
|Paper 1||2 Hours each||200 Marks for each||Objective|
How to Apply for MPSC State Service Preliminary Exam?
- Qualified applicants first of all need to download application format form the official link www.mpsconline.gov.in
- and then fill this application carefully must upload if documents / scanned photograph and signature is required
- and submit the filled form online within given time period and take a print out of system generated form for further use.
- Online application submission ends on: in the month January 2016
- Date of written test: in the month of April 2016
Note: To get more details about MPSC State Service Preliminary Exam 2016 must go through this Official Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MPSC Notification||MPSC Syllabus|
|MPSC Time Table||MPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|MPSC Preparation Study Material||PSC Exam Books|