MPSC State Service Main Exam
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has promulgated MPSC State Service Main Exam notification. There are 377 vacant posts of Deputy District Officer, Police Deputy Superintendent, Assistant sales tax commissioner, Chief Officer / Municipality, Superintendent state excise duty, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Assistant operator, Assistant Commissioner of Police, Industry Officer and others. Maharashtra Public Service Commission will conduct Exam in the third week of September. Applicants may apply for MPSC Recruitment by filling MPSC online form prior 08-08-2017. Collect all details about MPSC State Service Main Exam 2017 such as MPSC Exam Dates, ways to fill Maharashtra PSC Online Application form, eligibility criteria by going through this page.
Highlights of this page:
Every year, it conducts Maharashtra Public Service Commission Exam in which huge candidates apply by filling Online Application form. Your performance in written test/Physical test/Interview is going to judge your selection for these jobs. Individuals who are looking for further details regarding MPSC State Service Main Exam 2018, they can scroll down the page which is well modified by team members of recruitmentresult.com
MPSC State Service Main Exam
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Services Commission|
|Last date to submit Application Form||08-08-2017|
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Vacancy:
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Deputy District Officer Group A||14|
|Police Deputy Superintendent / Assistant Commissioner of Police Group A||05|
|Assistant sales tax commissioner Group A||41|
|Deputy Chief Executive Officer/Past Development Officer Group A||04|
|Assistant operator / finance and article service Group A||06|
|Chief Officer / Municipality / Council Group A||06|
|Superintendent state excise duty Group A||01|
|Tehsildar Group A||25|
|Assistant Director, Skill Development, Employment & Entrepreneurship Group A||02|
|Deputy Education Officer, Maharashtra Education Service Group B||59|
|Assistant Regional Transport Officer Group B||03|
|Room Officer Group B||17|
|Assistant Group Development Officer Group B||16|
|Chief Officer / Municipality / Council Group B||117|
|Assistant registrar co-operative society Group B||14|
|Deputy Superintendent, Land Records Group B||02|
|Deputy Superintendent, State Production Group B||02|
|Subsidiary productive state production fees Group B||01|
|Skill Development, Employment, entrepreneurship Guidance Officer Group B||04|
|Industry Officer, Tantric Group B||07|
|Nayab Tehsildar Group B||31|
Applying personals for Maharashtra PSC Jobs must have passed Graduate Degree in relevant discipline from any recognized University / Institution.
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
Age of applying personal for Maharashtra PSC State Service Main Exam should between 19-33 years. The upper age limit shall be relaxed for reserved categories candidates according to norms of Government.
Download Here: MPSC State Service Main Exam Notification
Application Fee to be paid:
- Aspirants applying for Maharashtra Civil Service Exam are required to pay application fee as listed in table.
- Make use of Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking or SBI Challan to pay fee.
Pay Scale for MPSC Jobs:
Selected aspirants under MPSC Vacancies will get attractive amount of pay scale with the satisfying grade pay per month from recruiting organization.
|Name of Job Position||Salary amount|
|Group A||Rs. 15600/- to 39100/-|
|Group B||Rs.9300/- to 34800/-|
Selection Process for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment:
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam/Physical Exam/Personal Interview which will be conducted by the recruitment committee of organization.
Check Below Links to Grasp Test / Interview Round
Procedure to fill MPSC online application form:
- Contenders applying for MPSC job openings are required to visit official website of organization that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- At home page, go under “Competitive Exam” section.
- Press on “See Advertisement” link.
- Go through detailed MPSC Notification.
- Then follow “New User Registration” link located at left side of home page as shown below.
- Enter all details in registration form and hit on “Create User” button.
- Login with new user and password and fill an online application form with necessary information as required.
- After that, Upload scanned images of their photographs and make payment of application fee.
- Hit on submit option for final submission of online application form.
- Obtain a print out of MPSC Application form for future purpose.
Get Details: Process To Fill Online Application Form
- Last date to apply online: 08-08-2017
- Last date to pay online application fee:08-08-2017
- Ending date to pay fee through Challan: 09-08-2017
- Exam Date: 16-09-2017 to 18-09-2017
To get more details about MPSC State Service Main Exam 2017–2018, you are advised to visit its Official Link. Stay tuned to this web portal for getting updated info regarding MPSC State Service Main Exam.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MPSC Notification||MPSC Syllabus|
|MPSC Time Table||MPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|MPSC Preparation Study Material||PSC Exam Books|
|MPSC Rajyaseva Exam|