MPSC State Service Preliminary Exam
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is going to conduct MPSC State Service Preliminary Exam 2016 to fill various services posts. Aspirants who want to make their career in government sector and have required eligibility can apply against this exam notification. Candidates can apply for MPSC Assistant Preliminary Exam by submitting online application form on or before closing date.
|Name of Exam||MPSC State Service Preliminary Exam|
|Online application submission ends on||12th January 2016|
|Preliminary Exam Date||10th April 2016|
Remaining details regarding MPSC State Service Preliminary Exam 2016 are well framed in the below segment of this page. Willing and interested applicants may get further information about essential qualification, age limit, selection process, applying process, salary structure, important dates, etc. from the below section of this page which is well modified by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post and Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No||Name of Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Deputy District Collector||05|
|2.||Deputy Superintendent of Police / Assistant Commissioner of Police||16|
|3.||Assistant Commissioner of Sales Tax||06|
|4.||Deputy Chief Executive Officer/Block Development Officer||06|
|5.||Assistant Director (Maharashtra Finance & Accounts Service)||08|
|6.||Superintendent (State Excise)||02|
|8.||Assistant Regional Transport Officer||01|
|10.||Assistant Block Development Officer||05|
|11.||Assistant Registrar Cooperative Institution||08|
|12.||Deputy Superintendent(Land Records)||01|
|13.||Deputy Superintendent(State Excise)||02|
Candidates who are willing to apply for MPSC State Service Preliminary Exam they should have possessed Graduation in relevant discipline from a recognized university / Institute.
Age Limit (as on 01/04/2016):
- Minimum age of appliers should be 19 years and Maximum age should be 33 years.
- Age limit will be extended for Reserved Category as per Government Rule.
Aspirants who are applying for Preliminary Exam must have to pay Examination fee as follows:
- Unreserved candidates: Rs.523/-
- Reserved candidates: Rs. 323/-
Selection of appliers will be made on the basis of written Test (Pre and Main) and interview performance.
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Deputy District Collector||Rs. 15600 to 39100|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police / Assistant Commissioner of Police|
|Assistant Commissioner of Sales Tax|
|Deputy Chief Executive Officer/Block Development Officer|
|Assistant Director (Maharashtra Finance & Accounts Service)|
|Superintendent (State Excise)|
|Assistant Regional Transport Officer||Rs.9300 to 34800|
|Assistant Block Development Officer|
|Assistant Registrar Cooperative Institution|
|Deputy Superintendent(Land Records)|
|Deputy Superintendent(State Excise)|
How to Apply for MPSC State Service Preliminary Exam?
- Aspirant may fill an online application form through the official website www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in.
- On the home page follow “Apply online” link
- Then follow “New User Registration” link which is given at left corner.
- Fill complete details in registration form and press “Create User” button.
- After that, login with new user and password and fill an online application form with necessary information.
- Upload scanned images of their photographs and fill fee details and submit it.
- At last, take print out of filled online application form for future references.
- Online application submission ends on: 12th January 2016
- Date of Prelim written test: 10th April 2016
Note: To get more details about MPSC State Service Preliminary Exam 2016 must go through this Official Notice.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MPSC Notification||MPSC Syllabus|
|MPSC Time Table||MPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|MPSC Preparation Study Material||PSC Exam Books|