MPSC Eligibility Criteria
Maharashtra organization conducts Maharashtra Public Service Commission exam for hire eligible candidates at various departments of officer posts. Appearing contenders in this exam should aware about MPSC Eligibility Criteria. Aspirants who are going to apply against MPSC recruitment notification, they should know Age Limit according to category wise which is OBC/ST/ST, qualification. This is very important to know that how many attempts are valid from candidates. Applicants should scroll down this page for attaining complete information regarding MPSC Eligibility Criteria 2019.
Maharashtra government publishes recruitment notification for hire eligible and skilled contenders for filling vacant post of government officer at Maharashtra engineering jobs, Income Tax Department Maharashtra jobs, Govt. of Maharashtra deputy collector jobs, Govt. of Maharashtra jobs of police sub-inspector. The government has set some eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification and so many. Applicants who have wished to collect all this interesting info related MPSC Eligibility Criteria 2019 should go through beneath segment of this page which is well furnished by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
MPSC Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Applying candidates should have completed their 10th/12th/Degree (graduation)/Post Graduation, etc as per various posts or jobs or vacancies with good academic records in concerned discipline from well recognized University / Institute.
- Willing candidates must have good typing speed in Marathi, English and others (if necessary).
You Can Also Check: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
No Of Attempts:
There is no limit of attempts. Interesting contenders may apply or attempt the examination based on their wish.
Check MPSC Age Limits for SC/OBC and other candidates:
- Age of aspirants applying for MPSC Jobs must not be less than 18 years and should not be exceed 33 years as per the norms of organizations. Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization given below
Only the deserving candidates will get the relaxation in age such as ST/SC, OBC category candidates.
- The relaxation for reserved candidates like SC/ST and other could be 5 years
- Whereas the unreserved category candidates are given 3 years as age relaxation
Physical fitness is also required for some posts. So Job hunters must be physically fit according to required physical standards.
Check Here: MPSC Syllabus
Selected job hunters will get good amount of pay scale from the concerned department of reputed Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
MPSC Selection Process:
Maharashtra Public Service Commission selects eligible candidates based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and interview performance. Applicants who want to grab MPSC jobs, they have to qualify these all three rounds which are conducted by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) State Service department.
Read These Articles:
- MPSC Preliminary Exam comprises consist two papers that are paper 1 and paper 2.
- The time limit will be allotted to candidates of 2 hours.
- There will be all objective type questions inclosing in question paper.
- The question paper will be of 200 marks.
- The questions will be asked in two languages that are Marathi & English.
|Paper||Time Duration||Marks||Paper Type|
|Paper 1||2 Hours each||200 Marks for each||Objective|
- There will be 6 paper held in Two Languages – Marathi and English.
- Each paper will be of 100 marks of Descriptive Nature.
- The 4 paper will be of general studies which will include multiple choice questions.
- The question paper will be of 150 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 1:3.
|GS Paper 1 (History and Geography)||150 Marks for each Paper|| |
|GS Paper 2 (Indian Constitution and Politics)|
|GS Paper 3 (Human Resource Development and Human Rights)|
|GS Paper 4 (Economics and Science & Technology)|
|Compulsory Marathi||100 Marks for each Paper||Descriptive|
MPSC Conducted For Two Classes
Class 1 post:
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DySP)
- Assistant Commissioner Sales Tax
- Deputy Registrar Co-operative Societies
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer
- Superintendent State Excise Dept.
- Block Development Officer (BDO) – A
- Finance, Audit & Accounts Service – Group A
- Chief Officer, Nagar Palika / Nagar Parishad – A
Class 2 Posts:
- Block Development Officer (BDO) – B
- Deputy Superintendent State Excise Dept.
- Finance, Audit & Accounts Service – Group B
- Nayab Tahsildar
- Sales tax Officer
- Sales tax inspector
- Some posts in Mantralaya
- Chief Officer, Nagar Palika / Nagar Parishad – B
- Sub-registrar Cooperative Societies – B
- Taluka Inspector of Land Records (TILR)
How to prepare for MPSC??
A proper planning and strategy is very important to crack any competition exam. This is also applies on when it comes to crack MPSC exam. Aspirants should meet MPSC calendar through which they will aware about how much time left for them to get prepare for appearing in examination. According to this, you have lot of time to get prepare for it.
Candidates can give proper time to each and every topic of every subject. Applicants should buy books of History, Science, Geography, Civics, economy, etc. and should start read them 2-4 times for strong preparation. Newspaper reading can help a lot to get aware about general current affairs and knowledge. Applicants should practice from old question paper and previous year sample paper. Contenders should read regularly current affairs, magazines etc to get update to current affairs.
Here, in below section of page, are given some books name which can be buying from any stationary book store. Applicants should read and get prepare from these books for crack Maharashtra Public Service Commission examination.
- A book of Aptitude by R.S. Aggarwal
- A Polity By Lakshmikant
- Economics by Ramesh Sharma
- Modern History by Bipin Chandra
- NCERT books for Ancient and Medieval History
- Physics book of 9th and 10th class
- Chemistry book of 9th and 10th class
- NCERT books of Geography
- The Hindu newspaper for Current Affairs.
- A book of Mathematical Aptitude by Sakti publishers
- MPSC – CSS – II Special Guide Group II General Tamil & General Knowledge
- Political Science ‐ 11, 12th standard
Check Also: MPSC Study Material
To get complete details about MPSC Eligibility Criteria 2019, you may check this page carefully. After reading the necessary details of above given advertisement, if any aspirant have any type of query then they are required to writes in comment box. We will try to solve their problem as rapidly as we can relate to MPSC Eligibility Criteria.
Willing aspirants can also follow us on Face book and Google plus to obtain latest updates about MPSC Eligibility Criteria time to time about recruitments, admit cards, answer keys, results etc directly on their timeline. And you may also sub- scribes our web- portal through mail address to get direct mail in your mail services which is free of cost. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MPSC Notification||MPSC Result|
|Latest PSC Jobs||MPSC Time Table|
|MPSC Hall Ticket||PSC Previous Years Question Papers|
|PSC Exam Books||MPSC State Service Exam|