MPSC Eligibility Criteria
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has conducted many exams every year. To appear for the MPSC exam, candidates should fulfill all the MPSC Eligibility Criteria which contain all information regarding education, age limit for SC/OBC or other cast and Selection process. MPSC offers various posts under its various departments like Administration, Police, Forest and Engineering etc. for recruiting of various talented candidates. To apply for MPSC Vacancies, candidates must ensure MPSC Eligibility Criteria 2017 from this web page.
Candidates read carefully each and every detail regarding MPSC Eligibility Criteria 2017, age limit and qualification, selection process which is furnished below by the recruitmentresult.com. Eligible Indians are advised to comprehend the complete details provided on this page before applying.
Various recruitment Examinations are conducted by Maharashtra Public Service Commission for selecting the qualified and result oriented candidate for filling up various vacant positions according to the requirement. Willing job seekers if you are planning to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment, first of all you should know the required Eligibility Criteria according to the posts. So, scroll down the page and get it same.
MPSC Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Applying candidates should have completed their 10th/12th/Degree (graduation)/Post Graduation, etc as per various posts or jobs or vacancies with good academic records in concerned discipline from well recognized University / Institute.
- Willing candidates must have good typing speed in Marathi, English and others (if necessary).
You Can Also Check: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Check MPSC Age Limits for SC/OBC and other candidates:
- Age of aspirants applying for MPSC Jobs must not be less than 19 years and should not be exceed 33 years as per the norms of organizations. Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization given below
Only the deserving candidates will get the relaxation in age such as ST/SC, OBC category candidates.
- The relaxation for reserved candidates like SC/ST and other could be 5 years
- Whereas the unreserved category candidates are given 3 years as age relaxation
Physical fitness is also required for some posts. So Job hunters must be physically fit according to required physical standards.
Check This Useful Section of MPSC
|MPSC Notification||MPSC Result|
|MPSC Recruitment||MPSC Time Table|
|MPSC Hall Ticket||MPSC Study Material|
|MPSC Syllabus||MPSC State Service Exam|
Selected job hunters will get good amount of pay scale from the concerned department of reputed Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
MPSC Selection Process:
- Selection process of the MPSC is start with the two stages process of combined competitive examination.
- Firstly, State Services Preliminary Examination (Objective Types) is conducted by the organization.
- Examinee obtaining qualifying marks in preliminary examination will be deemed eligible to the Main examination.
- After the main examination merit list will be prepared by the commission. Aspirants who will acquire minimum marks, as decided by the commission are called for the interview.
- Finally a last merit list is assembling according to the aggregate of marks obtained in the Main Examination and the Interview taken together for selection of candidates for the various categories of services and posts.
Read These Articles:
Do you know about Maharashtra Public Service Commission?
- MPSC is also known as Maharashtra Public Service Commission as it is the authoritative body. Maharashtra Public Service Commission is responsible to organize various examinations in the state of Maharashtra and other exams including the civil services.
- The headquarters of Maharashtra Public Service Commission is situated in Mumbai.
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission conducts the following examinations.
- State Service Exam
- Forest Service Examination
- Agricultural Service Examination
To get complete details about MPSC Eligibility Criteria 2017, you may check this page carefully. After reading the necessary details of above given advertisement, if any aspirant have any type of query then they are required to writes in comment box. We will try to solve their problem as rapidly as we can.
Check Below Given Links:
Willing aspirants can also follow us on Face book and Google plus to obtain latest updates time to time about recruitments, admit cards, answer keys, results etc directly on their timeline. And you may also sub- scribes our web- portal through mail address to get direct mail in your mail services which is free of cost. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D.