Madhya Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission has asserted vacancy advertisement titled as MPSRLM Recruitment for filling up the 366 Assistant State Project Manager, State Project Manager, Community Mobiliser and other various posts. For this organization invites application form to hire the productive and self motivated contenders. Job hunters who fulfill the required eligibility criteria they may apply for MPSRLM Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
Keen personnel who are ambitious to do work with this organization may apply MPSRLM Vacancy by submit their online application form before the last date that is 03-11-2017. For more details about MPSRLM Recruitment 2018 you just need to scroll down this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||M.P. Deen Dayal Antyoday Yojana State Rural Livelihoods Mission|
|Number Of vacancies||366|
|Last date to apply||03-11-2017|
MPSRLM Vacancy & Salary Details:
|Post name||No. of Vacancy||Salary|
|Assistant State Project Manager (ASPM-HR)||01||Rs.50000/-|
|State Project Manager (SPM – Livelihood)||01||Rs.70000/-|
|State level Consultant (Financial Inclusion)||01||Rs.100000/-|
|State level Consultant (MSME – Agriculture)||01|
|State level Consultant (Marketing Expert)||01|
|State level Consultant (Quality Control Expert)||01|
|District Project Manager||23||Rs.50000/-|
|District Manager (Agriculture)||23||Rs.32000/-|
|District Manager (M&E)||28|
|District Manager (Skill up gradation & employment)||27|
|District Manager (Micro-Finance)||30|
|District Manager (Micro Enterprise Development)||30|
|Assistant District Manager (Community Training)||23||Rs.23000/-|
Applying candidates for Assistant State Project Manager (ASPM-HR) Post must have completed MBA (HR) and who are applying for State Project Manager (SPM – Livelihood) Post they must have done Post Graduation in relevant streams from recognized University.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
The age limit of applying aspirants for MPSRLM Jobs should not be more than 40 years. Applicants who are applying for District Project Manager post whose age should not be more than 55 years. Age relaxation will be provided to SC/ST/OBC Category aspirants as per the organization norms.
Mode of Hiring for MPSRLM Manager Recruitment:
Organization is going to conduct Psychometric Exam, interview and document verification for those contenders who want to get job in this organization. No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
Steps To Fill MPSRLM Application Form:
- Candidates who want to apply firstly need to visit the official website that is www.prd.mp.gov.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Vacancies” link under the “Training / vacancies” section.
- On the next page you need to select the suitable link as per the post which you want to apply.
- Now the PDF will be opened on your computer screen, you have to read the advertisement carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you have to hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Then fill your online application form with the details as asked.
- While filling the online application form you have to upload digital images of signature, photograph and other required certificates in support of age, qualification, caste, experience etc.
- After that you have to Re-check all filled details and press on “Submit” button for final submission.
- Finally take the print out of filled application form for future use.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Last date for submit the application form: 03-11-2017
Download Here: MPSRLM Recruitment Notification
Candidates who want to get other information about MPSRLM Recruitment 2017 – 2018 may read the Official Link. You can get latest update through this page, so please bookmark this page by using CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|