Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited has depicted a Notification regarding MRPL Recruitment for the various vacancies of Graduate & Technician Apprenticeship Training posts. The total number of job vacancy is 100. All the eligible and qualified job hunters must apply now for MRPL Recruitment 2015 by submitting the application form. Here on this page, we will shortly provide you latest updates related to MRPL Recruitment 2016. The closing date to submit the application form is given below in Table.
|last date to apply||11th December 2015|
Eligible aspirants may get further information about MRPL Recruitment 2015 such as essential qualification, age limit, selection process, applying process, salary structure, important dates, etc. from below section of this page which is well modified by dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com
MRPL Vacancy Details:
|Sr.No.||Designated Subject Fields||Graduate Apprenticeship Training||Technician Apprenticeship Training|
|3||Electrical & Electronics||05||05|
|4||Electronics & Communication||05||05|
Applicants having degree in Engineering / Diploma holders who have passed the qualifying examination in the year 2013, 2014 and 2015 from Engineering colleges/Polytechnic of Karnataka are only eligible to apply.
Stipend throughout coaching interval is Rs.4984/- paid to Graduate Apprentice per 30 days and Rs.3542/- per 30 days for Technician Apprentice
Mode of Hiring:
Aspirants will be shortlisted based on following Rounds:
- Written Test
- Pre-employment Medical Test
Organization shall not reimburse any expenses incurred by the candidate on account of travelling, boarding, lodging for attending written test and/or interview.
Applying procedure for MRPL Recruitment:
- Candidates can download the perform of application form the MRPL’s website which is www.mrpl.co.in
- Attach self attested copy of documents in respect of date of birth, matriculation, Degree/Diploma certificate (including semester wise mark sheets) and caste certificate, if applicable with the form
- The application form must be filled completely and all the required documents must be attached with it before the final submission of the application form.
- Send the form at the address stated below within due date
Sr. Manager (HR), Recruitment Section, MRPL, Mangalore
Last Date of Application Form Submission: 11th December 2015
You may go through Official Notification for more details. Candidates can get latest notification regarding MRPL Recruitment 2016 from our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited have issued an employment notice for MRPL Recruitment. MRPL, a subsidiary of ONGC and a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna CPSE that intends to recruit qualified and skilled contenders for filling up Manager Vacancies for various disciplines. Applicants, who are willing to grab this job opportunity, may apply for MRPL Recruitment 2015 and must submit the prescribed application form before the last date which is 27th November 2015. We’re also trying to collect more information related to MRPL Recruitment 2016, so aspirants are advised to keep visiting our web portal regularly to fetch latest updates regarding the same.
|Closing Date to Submit Application Form||27th November 2015|
You can retrieve the further information connected to MRPL Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection process and process to apply, last date etc which are well structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
MRPL Vacancies Details & Age Limitations:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Departments Name||Max Age In Years|
|1||General Manager||(Internal Audit / Finance)||49|
|2||Dy. General Manager||(Finance)||44|
- Applicants must have CA / ICWA / MBA degree with specialization in Finance from recognized university or institutions.
- Having post qualification experience in a large reputed Corporate in Manufacturing / Process Sector, presently working in the position of at least Dy. General Manager / Chief Manager.
Selected contenders for Managers posts will receive pay scale of Rs. 51300 – 73000/-per month which is provided by Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited.
Application Fee Details:
- General and OBC category appliers should need to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee.
- SC / ST / PWD / Ex Servicemen are exempted from paying application fee.
- Payment of fee will be made through challan format that is deposited in favour of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd., Account No. 00000010981274266 (IFSC Code SBIN0000871).
Process of Selection:
Whole classification of applying contenders will be made through their performance in personal interview session which will be held on stipulated date.
How to Apply for MRPL Recruitment:
- Interested job seekers should need to visit the Official Website of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited that is www.mrpl.co.in.
- Go to “Career” tab available in menu bar of home page and hit on “Advertisement no 61/2015 -” Recruitment of GM(Internal Audit/Finance) & DY GM(Finance)” link.
- Now read the full advertisement very carefully and download the format of application form.
- Then, must fill the prescribed application form with mandatory and crucial information.
- Attach the Xerox copies of all educational documents, and paste their recent colored passport size photograph on the provided space.
- Filled application form may wrap in an envelope and send it to below stated address before the last date should be reached.
To the Sr. Manager (HR Recruitment),
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd,
Post Kuthethur, Mangalore – 575 030
Closing Date to Submit Application Form: 27th November 2015
For detailed information about MRPL Recruitment 2015, you may open this Official Notification. We are going to provide updated details on MRPL Recruitment 2016 briefly with this blog post, so stay connected to us for up to date info.