A vacancy advertisement has been unfolded by Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited as MRPL Recruitment. Applications are invited from qualified and efficient candidates for filling up various vacancies. So those candidates who are seeking for best job opportunity may apply now for MRPL Recruitment 2016 by submitting prescribed application form before the last date ends. Candidates are requested to read this web advertisement carefully and should satisfy themselves about meeting the eligibility criteria before applying for the position.
|Designation Name||Executive (Internal Audit)|
|Closing Date to Submit Application Form||08th February 2016|
Candidates may get complete information about MRPL Recruitment 2016 such as eligibility criteria, selection process and process to apply, last date etc from this page that is well indicated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Aspirant who is willing to apply for executive post must have attain CA / ICWA / two years MBA / Equivalent with specialization in Finance with minimum 40% marks in aggregate recognized by UGC / AICTE and respective statutory body.
Preference will be given to candidates with NCC / National Apprentice Training Certificate.
Maximum age limit f the applying candidate will be 43 Years as on 30/9/2015. The maximum age limit mentioned includes 15 years age relaxation applicable to PWD-SC / ST category as per Government Guidelines.
Deserving candidate will be getting the suitable amount of pay that is Rs.24900-50500/- per month.
Selection process shall consist of Written Test and Interview. The candidates will have to qualify at each stage of the selection process.
How to Apply for MRPL Recruitment?
- Those candidates, who are willing to apply for MRPL Recruitment 2016, need to firstly log on to the official website that is www.mrpl.co.in
- Then go for ‘Careers’ tab in the menu bar of the home page.
- This will take you to the new page having the required link as “Advt. No.63/2015 – Special Recruitment Drive for PWD”.
- Now the desired notification will be opened on your digital screen containing the application form.
- Download the application form and take a hard copy of the same.
- Fill the application complete in all respect and furnish all the required particulars in support of academic qualification.
- Candidates must mention correct and active e-mail ID/Contact nos. for various communications.
- Wherever CGPA / OGPA / CPI / DGPA or letter grade in degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per the norms adopted by the concerned University / Institute.
- Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from the University/Institute, for submission at the time of interview if will be called.
- Lastly, all the documents must be enclosed in an envelope containing the application and should be super scribed with position applied for, and sent by post/courier to the address as given below.
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited,
Post Kuthethur, Via Katipalla,
Mangalore – 575030,
Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka
Closing Date to Submit Application Form: 08th February 2016
Note: For obtaining further information about MRPL Recruitment 2016, you may go through the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited have disclosed a job notification for MRPL Recruitment. Applications are invited from qualified and skilled contenders for filling up 98 various vacancies. Interested job finders may apply now by submitting prescribed application form before the last date should be reached. Stay connected with us on our web portal for getting updated information about MRPL Recruitment 2016.
|Closing Date to Submit Application Form||12th January 2016|
Appliers can fetch completed information about MRPL Recruitment such as eligibility criteria, selection process and process to apply, last date etc which are well structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
MRPL Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Discipline Name||Total Vacancy|
Candidates must have degree or diploma in concerned stream from recognized university or institutions with relevant working experience.
- Applying contenders’ age should not below 30 years.
- Relaxation in age will be offered as per organization norms.
Appliers, who are selecting for above stated posts, will remunerations of Rs. 11900 – 32900/- per month which is offered by Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited.
Application Fee Details:
- General and OBC category appliers should need to pay Rs. 350/- as an application fee.
- SC / ST / PWD / Ex Servicemen are exempted from paying application fee.
- Payment of fee will be made through challan format that is deposited in favour of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd., Account No. 00000010981274266 (IFSC Code SBIN0000871).
Process of Selection:
Candidates’ classification will be made through the following process as indicated below:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for MRPL Recruitment:
Job appliers, who are well fitted for above stated posts, may apply by submitting prescribed application form before the last date should be reached.
- Applicants may need to open the Official Website of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited that is www.mrpl.co.in.
- Go to “Career” tab available in menu bar of home page.
- Hit on “Advertisement no 62/2015 -” Recruitment in Non Management Cadre” link.
- Now read the full advertisement very carefully and download the format of application form.
- After that must fill the prescribed application form with mandatory and crucial information.
- And attach the Xerox copies of all educational documents, and paste their recent colored passport size photograph on the provided space.
- Then, application completed in all aspects may close in an envelope and send it to below stated address before the last date should be reached.
To the Sr. Manager (HR-Recruitment),
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd,
Post Kuthethur, Mangalore – 575 030
Closing Date to Submit Application Form: 12th January 2016
To acquire more information about MRPL Recruitment, you may go through this Official Notification. We are going to provide updated details on MRPL Recruitment 2016 briefly with this blog post, so stay connected to us for up to date info.