A latest vacancy notice has been publicized by Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited as MRPL Recruitment. This announcement has been made for informing candidates about the applications that are invited to fill up the vacancies of Management Cadre. So, contenders who wish to get hired under this reputed organization may apply for MRPL Recruitment 2017 before the last date ends.
This Page Includes:
Aspirants are advised to go through this web advertisement carefully and should ensure that they must be meeting the eligibility criteria before applying for the position. Aspirants may get complete information about MRPL Vacancy from this page that is well indicated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited|
|Total no. of seats||05|
|Closing Date to Submit Application Form||20-02-2017|
MRPL Vacancies and Essential Qualification Required:
|Name of Posts||Discipline||No. of posts||Educational Qualification|
|Deputy General Manager||HR||01||Two years MBA / Post Graduate Degree with specialization in HR / Master’s Degree in social welfare with specialization in Personnel Management & Labor Welfare / Two years Post Graduate Diploma in HR / HRD / Personnel Management or its equivalent.|
|Sales||01||Engineering / MBA graduate|
|Law||01||Graduate Degree in any discipline and Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) OR 5 years Integrated LLB Degree.|
|Manager||Medical Services||01||Pass in MBBS with minimum 60% marks with completion of Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship (CRRI) and possess a Certificate of Training in Industrial Health, of minimum three months duration OR Diploma in Industrial Health or equivalent.|
|Executive||Internal Audit||01||CA / ICWA / two years MBA / Equivalent; with specialization in Finance with minimum 40% marks in aggregate.|
You Can Also Check:
Age Limit and offered Remuneration for MRPL Job Openings:
|Post Name||Maximum Age||Scale Of Pay|
|Deputy General Manager||46 Years||Rs. 51300-73000|
|Manager||38 Years||Rs. 36600-62000|
|Executive||43 Years||Rs. 24900-50500|
Payment of application to be made:
General and OBC category applicants who are applying for Deputy General Manager and Manager vacancies, will be required to submit Rs. 500/- as application fee and candidates belong to SC / ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen category are exempted from payment of application fee.
MRPL Recruitment: Official Notification
Mode of Payment:
Application fee for MRPL Job is to be paid through challan in favour of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd., Account No. 00000010981274266 (IFSC Code SBIN0000871) in any branch of State Bank of India. Bank Commission charges will be bear by the candidate itself.
Grab Today: Daily Job Updates
Mode of selection for MRPL Jobs:
- Those who will be applying for Executive post will be appointed on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and Personal Interview.
- Whereas applicants for rest other posts will be recruited through personal interview process that will be conducted by selection committee of Mangalore Refinery And Petrochemicals Limited.
- Candidates who are appear for the selection process of Executive Post, will be reimbursed Traveling allowance for 2nd class Rail / Bus fare and those appearing for DGM and Manager positions selection process will be reimbursed TA for 1st class / 2 AC Rail fare including Rajdhani Express on production of rail / bus ticket.
Want to Know?
How to Apply for Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment?
- Candidates, who are interested in applying for MRPL job vacancy need to firstly log on to the official website that is www.mrpl.co.in.
- After that hit on ‘Careers’ tab by moving on to “Human Resources” tab available at the menu bar of home page.
- This will take you to the new page having the required link as “Advt. No.68/2016 – Recruitment in Management cadre and Special Recruitment Drive for PwD category”.
- Hit the above said link and further select “Advt. No. 68/2016 – Detailed advertisement” link available on next page.
- Now desired notification will be opened on your digital screen containing the application form attached below.
- Thereafter, download the format of application and get hard copy of the same.
- Fill the downloaded application complete in all respect, affix your recent passport size photograph in the give space and furnish all the required particulars in support of academic qualification.
- Candidates must mention correct and active e-mail ID / Contact nos. for various communications.
- Wherever CGPA / OGPA / CPI / DGPA or letter grade in degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per the norms adopted by the concerned University / Institute.
- Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from the University / Institute, for submission at the time of interview if will be called.
- Lastly, all the documents must be enclosed in an envelope containing the application and should be super scribed with position applied for, and sent by post/courier to the address as given below.
Grab Today: Latest 25000 Government Jobs
Sr. Manager (HR Recruitment),
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd,
Post Kuthethur, Mangalore – 575030
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Karnataka
Last date for receipt of application form: 20-02-2017
For further information about MRPL Recruitment 2017 candidates may check Official Notification. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Get Other Relevant Job Options: