Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited has promulgated latest employment notice entitled as MRPL Recruitment. According to this notification, organization is willing to hire up the capable and dedicated job seekers for filling up the Apprentice Jobs in the discipline of Chemical /Mechanical/ Electrical / Civil Engineering and others. Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited is going to recruit the candidates on the basis of their marks scored in GATE 2017. Candidates who want to apex their career in this organization can apply for MRPL Recruitment 2017 now.
This page Gathers:
For this concern, contenders have to submit their filled application forms via online mode by following some of the vital steps which are presented below on or before the closing date that is 19-10-2017. Candidates who have attained Engineering degree are only eligible to apply for the MRPL Jobs. Now get more details in regard of MRPL Recruitment 2018 through the below section of this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited|
|Last date to apply||19-10-2017|
|Discipline||No. of Vacancies|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||05|
- Candidates who are willing to apply for MRPL Engineers Recruitment 2017 should hold BE/B.Tech./B.Sc. Engineering degree in relevant discipline as per the requirement of the positions from well known university or institute.
- Candidate shall possess valid GATE-2017 score in the corresponding GATE-2017 papers.
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
- Contenders who are applying for the MRPL Recruitment through gate 2017 should not be exceeding 28 years of age.
- While relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited.
Monthly Pay Scale:
Candidates who will be assorted for the Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment 2017 will receive an attractive amount of monthly salary plus other allowances for their hard work.
Official PDF: MRPL Recruitment
Candidates belonging to General/OBC category (including non-creamy layer) have to pay a nonrefundable application fee of Rs 750/- through e-challan at branches of SBI (SBI Internet Banking, other major bank’s Internet Banking; Debit/Credit Card).
Mode of Appointment:
Contenders will be shortlisted for MRPL Vacancy 2017 according to their ranks prepare on the basis of marks scored in GATE 2017. Final selection will be done based on basis of their performance in Interview conducted by the selection team of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Procedure to fill Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Application form:
- First of all, visit to the official web portal of the Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited that is “mrpl.co.in”.
- Now move the cursor towards the “Human Resource” tab available in the menu bar of the home portal and press on the “Careers” tab present in drop down list.
- After that, new page will be opened in front of you where you have to hit on the “Recruitment through GATE-2017: Advt.No.72/2017” link of advertisement.
- Read the MRPL Notification very carefully.
- No go back to the previous page for “Apply” online.
- After that, fill the MRPL online application form correctly in prescribed manner including all the required details.
- Now upload all the scanned copies of passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Then submit the application form and take a print out of it.
Direct Link: APPLY ONLINE
|1.||Date of commencement of online application||21-09-2017||(10.00 Hrs)(IST)|
|2.||Date of closing of online application||19-10-2017||(23:59 Hrs)(IST)|
|3.||Availability of call letter for Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview||21 days prior to date of Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview|
|4.||Date of Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview||Will be announced on MRPL website https://mrpl.co.in/|
Now get rest of the information about MRPL Recruitment 2017-2018 through this Official Link.
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited is willing to hire eligible and talented personnel for 189 vacant Graduate/Technician Apprentice positions. Considering the same MRPL Recruitment advertisement has been unfolded by the organization. Candidates who have attained Engineering degree may apply for the MRPL Apprentice Recruitment by submitting their applications via online mode. According to the MRPL Recruitment 2017, last date to fill up the online application is 07-10-2017.
This page includes:
Candidates who are interested in applying for MRPL Recruitment 2018 are also informed that after filling up the online application, candidates have to undergo through the written examination. Those candidates who will qualify the written examination round will further be selected for the interview procedure. Candidates who will qualify all the rounds will be considered for final selection. Further details in this regard are given in below section of this page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited|
|No of vacancies||189|
|Last date to apply||07-10-2017|
|Name of vacancy||No of posts|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainee||85|
|Technician Apprentice Trainee||104|
Required Qualifications for MRPL Jobs:
Those candidates who have attained Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/ Chemical/ ECE/ EEE) /Diploma in the year 2015, 2016 and 2017 are eligible to apply for the vacancy available
Candidates having experience in relevent discipline will be preferred
Age Limitation for Jobs in MRPL:
- Minimum age of candidates to apply for the vacancy in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited is 18 years
- Maximum age limitations and other age relaxations for Jobs in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited will be given according to the norms of the organization
Salary Given in MRPL Careers:
Candidates who will be selected for the Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited vacancy will get their monthly remuneration as:
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee Posts- Rs. 10000/-
- Technician Apprentice Trainee Posts- Rs. 7100/-
Mode Of Assortment:
Selection of candidates for Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment will be done on the basis of:
Structure of written test:
- WRITTEN TEST will be of 90 minutes.
- Written Test will be Bilingual i.e. in English & Hindi.
- The WRITTEN TEST will comprise of 50 Multiple Choice Question from the concerned discipline/domain/subject for 50 marks
- Each question will be of 1 mark
- No negative marking will be there
Get here>>> MRPL Recruitment Advertisement
How To Apply for MRPL Recruitment?
- Visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.mrpl.co.in
- Go to the human recourse section and hit on careers
- A new page will come out along with various links
- Select and hit on “Engagement of Apprentice: Advt.No.03/Apprentice/2017” link
- A new page will appear in front of you along with various links regarding the vacancy available
- Select and hit on “Detailed Advertisement- Advt.No.03/Apprentice/2017” link
- Read all the details that are given in the official notification
- After going through the details if you think that you are eligible for the Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Jobs then
- Go back and hit on apply online tab
- Fill up the online application form and complete all the details
- Afterwards upload all the testimonials that are required
- After completing all the details recheck the information and then hit on the final submission tab
- At last take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further usage
|Starting Date for Apply Online||08-09-2017|
|Last Date for Apply Online||07-10-2017|
Want to visit the official website >> Hit Here
For further information about MRPL Recruitment 2017 candidates may check Official Notification. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|