Aspirants who are willing to enhance their career in government sector can apply for MRVC Recruitment 2016. Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd has finally decided to recruit Project Engineers for 34 vacant positions in the corporation. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can grab this opportunity by applying for Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd Project Engineers Jobs through offline process. Job hunters are advised to check the website frequently those who are keenly waiting for MRVC Recruitment 2017 as we are going to cover it shortly.
|Name of Corporation||Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd|
|Number of Vacancies||34|
|Stating date to submit application form||1st Nov. 2016|
|Last date to apply||30th Nov. 2016|
Appliers need to read the complete steps carefully before applying to these latest government jobs. Willing applicants need to submit their application form till the last date that is 30th Nov. 2016 as its starts from 1st Nov. 2016 onwards. Job finders have a look below to this page for more details about Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd Advertisement that is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name Of The Post||Discipline||No. Of Posts|
|Project Engineer||Civil Engineering||30|
|Project Engineer||Electrical Engineering||4|
Applying aspirants for MRVC Vacancy must possess Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline with minimum 60 percent marks from recognized Govt. Universities or Institutions through full time regular courses only.
Check Here: Latest Graduate Jobs
- The upper age limit of appliers should not exceed 30 years as on 1st November 2016.
- Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category aspirants as per the rules.
Details of Remuneration:
After the successfully completion of application form the recruited candidates will get an impressive amount of 27520/- per month + EPF (employer’s contribution). Allowances and perks would be admissible as per extant policy.
Grab Now For: Vacancies in Railway Sector
Mode of Hiring:
- Selection of appliers for vacancies in government department will be made on the basis of scores of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering -2016.
- On the basis of GATE-2016 score and organizational requirement, candidates will be short listed for Personal Interview.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of GATE score and personal interview which will be organized by the selection team of reputed organization.
Check Below Links To Clear Interview Round:
Steps to Apply:
- Job hunters who fulfill the eligibility criteria for these job openings in government sector may apply by forwarding their filled in Application before the closing date.
- Candidates can download application Form from Official Website of an Organization which is www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in.
- After that hit on “News & Information” tab presented in menu bar.
- Now a drop- down list will be appear you need to hit on “Vacancy Notices”.
- Then you are required to hit on “Vacancy Notification for Project Engineers based on GATE -2016 Score last date 30/11/2016”
- Read all the relevant information and download application form.
- Take a print out of it and fill it with complete details.
- Send the application form with scanned copies of GATE 2016 Admit card and GATE-2016 official Score card Engineering Graduation Mark sheet/ Engineering Graduation Certificate/ Date of Birth Certificate/Age proof through e-mail.
- Details of email address are provided below.
Get Now: Jobs in Mumbai
- Stating date to submit application form: 1st Nov. 2016
- Last date for submission of application form: 30th Nov. 2016
It is advised to candidates to read the complete details given in the Official advertisement mention below. We keep updating all the latest MRVC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 details here so please Bookmark this page using Control+D and don`t miss any Recruitment details.
Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Recruitment Notice: Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RRB Exam Schedule||RRB Employment News|
|Railway Syllabus||Railway Exam Preparation Books|
|RRB Exam Schedule||Railway Online Quiz|
|Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria||Key Rules to Crack RRB Exam|
|RRB Previous Year Question Papers||RRB Challan|