Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Limited wants to appoint qualified and skilled candidates for Chief Project Manager (Civil) Post through MRVC Recruitment. Keen contenders who are looking for Railway Jobs and meet the criteria of Chief Project Manager (Civil) post may apply for MRVC Advertisement by submitting the application form in a prescribed format. Applicants can submit the prescribed application form on or before the end date that is 07.06.2017 against MRVC Vacancy. Check the complete details concerning MRVC Recruitment 2017 through below structured page.
Content of This Page:
After screening of applications, organization will conduct some rounds such as Interview / Written Test to check the knowledge and skill of candidates. For getting more details regarding MRVC Recruitment 2017–2018 such as age limit, pay scale, eligibility criteria, selection process, process to apply etc, you need to scroll down this page which is well represented by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Limited was established under Companies Act, 1956 on 12.07.1999 with a justice capital of Rs. 25 crore shared in ratio of 51:49 between Ministry of Railways and Government of Maharashtra. This main responsibility of this organization is to implement the projects under Mumbai Urban Transport Project (MUTP) as authorized by Ministry of Railways.
|Organization name||Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Chief Project Manager (Civil)|
|Last Date For Receipt of Applications||07.06.2017|
Chief Project Manager (Civil)
- Candidates who are going to apply for Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Limited Recruitment should be SAG/NF-SAG IRSE Officers having minimum 3 years experience in Construction Projects. Additionally, experience in suburban projects is preferable.
- The Duration is three years subject to exemption from the rule of immediate absorption in respect of MRVC beyond 30.06.18.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Restriction on Age:
Age of applying contenders should not be more than 50 Years as on the last date for submission of application. However, Relaxation in age will also be given to the deserving candidates as per the norms of Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Limited for MRVC Jobs.
Impressive and satisfying amount of remuneration will be paid to the selected candidates as per the norms of organization against MRVC Manager Recruitment.
Download PDF: MRVC Recruitment Notification
Method of Selection:
Selection of contenders will be done on basis of their performance in Interview / Written Test after screening of application which will be conducted by selection panel of organization.
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
Process to Apply:
- Aspirants, who are interested to apply for this notification, need to visit the official website that is www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in.
- On home page of official site go to “News and Information” section and hit “Vacancy Notice” link.
- First read the notification carefully.
- Now application should be filled as per format and attach relevant documents such as certificates of qualification and pass port size photo along with application.
- After completing the application send it through proper channel on or before the end date.
- Applications received beyond the last date and incomplete application shall not be considered.
11000 Latest Railway Vacancies: Grab Now
Last Date For Receipt of Applications: 07.06.2017
Contenders can get the whole details regarding MRVC Recruitment 2017–2018 through above provided direct Official Notification. For getting more detail concerning MRVC Recruitment 2017, you need to hit this Official Website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||RRB Sample Paper|
|Railway Exam Pattern||List of RRB|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Salary Package||Railway Syllabus|