Ms. Agatha Harrison Memorial Fellowship
Ministry of Human Resource, Government of the India is providing Ms. Agatha Harrison Memorial Fellowship. Candidates who have specialized in Modern Indian Studies in the fields of History, Economics and Political Science may get scholarship to pursue research programmes at the St. Antony’s College, Oxford. Candidates are required to submit Registration form till 17th June 2016.
Application can be submitted through online mode along with all required documents and testimonials. Before applying for Ms. Agatha Harrison Memorial Fellowship 2016, Candidates should reach complete details that are well mentioned here by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Ms. Agatha Harrison Memorial Fellowship
|Stipend Amount||£ 22,063.00|
|Travel Allowance||£ 890.00|
|College Lunches||£ 2,407.00|
|6 High Table Dinner||£ 679.00|
|Other Administration Charges||£ 3,930.85|
Fare of Travelling:
Selected candidates will be paid Economy Class air passage (both ways). Only husband/ wife of the selected candidate will be provided Economy Class Air-fare provided he/ she stays in UK with selected candidates for a continuous period of one year.
Benefits of Scholarship:- Get Details
- Applicants, who are specialized in Modern Indian Studies in the subject fields of History, Economics and Political Science, are eligible to apply.
- Aspirants should have Post Graduation with 60% (at least) and a Ph.D. degree in concern field from recognized university.
- Candidates having equivalent foreign degrees and diplomas are also eligible but applicants should have proof of equivalence furnished by the Competent Authority.
- Candidates, who have studied/ trained/ specialized in abroad either on Scholarship or on their own for a period exceeding 6 months may also apply provided they have been in India for at least 3 consecutive years after returning from abroad.
- The candidate must have completed tertiary Education in English Medium only.
Scholarships in India-Complete Details
For Ms. Agatha Harrison Memorial Scholarship, applicants should possess a minimum of three years teaching experience at Graduate and Postgraduate level after completing PH. D. as on 29. 02. 2016.
Age of applying candidates must be between the age of 30 and 40 years, as on 29. 02. 2016.
Candidates will be shortlisted on basis of their application form. Shortlisted applicants will be called for personal interview. Shortlisted candidate’s name will be displayed on the Ministry’s website www.mhrd.gov.inlscholarships. Also shortlisted candidates will be email from organization in concern of their selection.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|Why Should We Hire You||Get Details|
How to apply for Ms. Agatha Harrison Memorial Fellowship ?
- Aspirants should go to official site that is proposal.sakshat.ac.in/scholarship.
- Follow title ‘Ms. Agatha Harrison Memorial Fellowship – 2016-17’.
- Choose link ‘New Registration’.
- Now fill your online application form with required information.
- Now upload your Self attested certificates/degrees including date of birth, mark-sheets in respect of all the Examinations passed, experience certificate of Employment.
- Press tab ‘Validate & Submit tab.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
- Candidates must submit precise programme of study/ research (minimum 500 words) and justification of their study/ research being carried out in the United Kingdom.
How to Apply Scholarship-Complete Details
Last date to submit online application form: 17th June 2016
Note: You may apply for Ms. Agatha Harrison Memorial Fellowship 2016 directly through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||Education Loans for Students|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship Exams For Studies Abroad||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Do you need Money for College Fee?|