Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society has depicted career advertisement about MSACS Recruitment. Organization has decided to conduct walk-in-interview, to hire qualified and dedicated job hunters for filling up SMO/MO Posts. Interested candidates who want to apply against MSACS Recruitment, should attend walk-in-interview on scheduled date, time and venue which is represented in the below segment of this page. You can acquire latest information about MSACS Recruitment 2016 through this page. So, candidates who are planning to do job in government sector in next session are advised to keep in touch with this page, to obtain updated information in regard of it
|Post Name||SMO / MO|
|Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On||29th December 2015 at 12.00 PM|
Other information related to MSACS Recruitment such as vacancy details, qualification required, Age Limitation, Salary Details, Application Fee, Salary Details, mode of selection, procedure to apply, important date etc is well furnished on this page which is written for your benefit by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Essential Qualification & MSACS Jobs Details:
|Senior Medical Officer (SMO)|
|Medical Officer (MO)||Should have MBBS (Ped / Gyn.) with MMC Registration.|
- Job hunters, who are ready to apply against these current openings in government sector, should not be exceeding 60 years of age.
- Upper age limit is Relxable for OBC/SC/ST/PWD category as per the norms.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Senior Medical Officer (SMO)||Rs. 45000/-|
|Medical Officer (MO)||Rs. 36,000/-|
Procedure of Appointment:
- Selection of job seekers under MSACS Recruitment will be done on the basis of their appearance in walk-in-interview.
- Walk-in-interview is going to be conducted by the authority of Maharashtra State AIDS Control.
Process to Apply for MSACS Recruitment:
Job hunters who are eligible and willing to join this leading government organization can apply against these latest vacancies in government sector.
- All eligible and interested candidates may appear for walk-in-interview on specified date, time and venue which is mentioned in the underneath segment of this page.
- Contenders must bring all documents and certificates like Age proof, PG Degree / Diploma Certificate, MBBS Certificates, etc in original at the time of interview.
- Applicants should reach on time at the following venue which is represented below on this page.
Venue of Interview:
At District Aids Prevention & Control Unit,
General Hospital, Gondia
Date of Walk-In-Interview:
Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On: 29th December 2015 at 12.00 PM
Through this Official Advertisement, you can obtain more details regarding MSACS Recruitment. You can get latest information about MSACS Recruitment 2016, through this page. So you are suggested to bookmark this page, using control+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On