MSC Bank Result
Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank has declared MSC Bank Result for Manager/Joint Manager/Assistant Manager/Officer Grade II/Junior Officer Posts. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for their Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Results they may visit to the official website of the bank. Through this page candidates will also get the Select List for Interview Round. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about MSC Bank Result 2018.
Steps To Download Result
Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank has decided to conduct written examination on 07/02/2017. Those who have applied for this recruitment process had downloaded their Admit Card.
All the candidates who appeared in the Written Examination can check their MSC Bank Exam Result and then who get shortlisted will have to appear for further selection round and that is personal interview. Candidates can go through below section of this page to get complete details of MSC Bank Result 2018 as well as of personal interview which is well discussed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
MSC Bank Result
|Organization name||Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank|
Steps to download MSC Bank Result 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the Official Website of Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank that is www.mscbank.com
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “Career” tab mentioned below
- Now on reaching new page hit “LIST OF SELECTED CANDIDATES AGAINST RECRUITMENT OF MANAGER / JOINT MANAGER / ASSISTANT MANAGER/ OFFICER GRADE II / JUNIOR OFFICER IN THE MAHARASHTRA STATE COOPERATIVE BANK LTD., MUMBAI” link
- After that PDF file will be open on your computer screen and you should go through it
- Then search your name in that merit list
- At last if you get shortlisted then download it and take hard copy of it for further use.
Download Here>> MSC Bank Result
Get PDF>> Selected List for Interview
Process after Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Bank Exam Result:
Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank has decided to conduct written examination on 07/02/2017. Those who have applied for this recruitment process had downloaded their Admit Card.All the candidates who appeared in the Written Examination can check their MSC Bank Merit List and then who get shortlisted will have to appear for further selection round and that is personal interview.Those candidates who are shortlisted from the Maharashtra State Co-op. Bank exam result will the join the organization on fixed dates.
Check Now: Latest Bank Jobs
Following are the documents required at the time of Personal Interview Round:
- Date of Birth
- Caste certificate of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (no creamy layer) from the Competent Authority
- Claim of domicile in the state of J&K between 01.01.80 to 31.12.89 wherever applicable
- Physical Disability certificate
- Interview call letter
- Two recent Passport Size Colour Photographs
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank:
MSC Bank was opened to start the co-operative movement in some areas. Maharashtra is the most developed state of our country and there is hardly any area that is untouched with the co-operative movement. The bank releases various notifications from time to time to hire the eligible candidates for the vacant posts.
Mode to download Result:
Download your result either by visiting to the official website of the organization or by following the guidelines provided on this page. Candidates can also hit the direct sources to download their merit list.
Read Here: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
Candidates can go through this complete page or hit this Official Link to grab rest details of MSC Bank Result 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MSC Bank Ltd Recruitment||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Bank Online Test||Best State Government Jobs|
|Career in Banking Sector||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Employment News This Week Highlights|