Maharashtra State Electricity Board has publicized a vacancy advertisement as MSEB Recruitment 2016. Company has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the position of “Chairperson” of the Energy Vigilance Committee (EVC).
Interested candidates who are seeking for latest jobs in government sector and willing to apply for MSEB Recruitment 2016 can submit applications for these available posts by forwarding their application complete in all respect through offline mode on or before end date that is shaped below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of Organizing Body||Maharashtra State Electricity Board|
|Last date of receipt of application||16th July 2016|
An officer of proven integrity having knowledge & experience in the fields of Policy Formulation, Administration, Finance & Vigilance & who has experience of working under Central Vigilance Commission (CVC), GOI in the capacity of Chief Vigilance Officer (CVO) will be given preference considering the requirement for the post.
Upper Age Limit:
Applier’s age must not exceed 65 years as on 16/07/2016.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for selection process taking into consideration the qualification, experience, job responsibility etc.
- List of candidates called for selection process and selected for the posts advertised will be intimated through email only.
- The preliminary scrutiny of the application will be carried out and only shortlisted candidates with benchmark will be called for the selection process.
- Selection Process will be held at Mumbai tentatively during July/August, 2016.
Applying Process for MSEB Vacancy 2016:
- For applying against any of the declared post candidate need to firstly log on to official website that is www.mahagenco.in.
- Now, hit on “careers” link available on menu bar and further select “MSEBHCL – Advt. No. 1/2016 – Chairperson of Energy Vigilance Committee” link on the appeared page.
- Read complete instructions regarding the post carefully and download the application format available at the bottom of notification.
- Candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria regarding educational qualification, age, experience, caste etc. & particulars furnished in application form are correct in all respect.
- Fill application form properly and candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of the selection process.
- Candidates should paste photograph & sign the application.
- Send your Application / Resume / Bio-data along with copies of Testimonials in support of age, qualifications, experience, etc; wherever necessary at below furnished address by Speed / Registered Post so as to reach on or before 16th July 2016.
- Post applied for must be written on the envelope clearly.
- Incomplete applications and those not supported by self-attested copies of certificates are liable to be summarily rejected.
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained. The Company is not responsible for any postal delay.
Chief General Manager (HR),
Maharashtra State Electricity Board Holding Company Ltd,
4th Floor, Prakashgad, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 51
Upcoming Jobs in Mumbai – Check Here
Last date to submit application form: 16th July 2016
You can check Official Notification for other information related to MSEB Recruitment 2016.
MSEB Recruitment 2016 Notification – Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|