Maharashtra state rural livelihood Mission has issued an advertisement named as MSRLM Recruitment. Applications through online mode are invited from eligible and career oriented candidates for filling up 65 vacant posts of DEO/Cluster Coordinator/Peon and others.
Candidates meet the eligibility conditions required for MSRLM Recruitment 2018, can apply for the appropriate post through online mode. The last date to apply online for MSRLM Recruitment 2018 is 04-07-2018.
This page Contains:
Applicants may apply for MSRLM Recruitment 2018-19, by following the guidelines mentioned below on this page, equipped by team of project recruitmentresult.com
MSRLM Vacancy Details:
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Administration / account assistant||08|
|Data Entry Operator||08|
Candidates, who want to apply for MSRLM Vacancies, they must have following qualifications:
|Name of Posts||Academic Records|
|Division coordinator||BSW / B.Sc Agricultural / MSW / MBA / PG (Rural Development / Rural Management|
|Administration / account assistant||Degree in Commerce, Marathi typing 30 sq.m. And English 40 cm, MS-CIT, Tally|
|Data Entry Operator||10th Passed, Marathi Typing 30 Sh. And English 40 cm, MS-CIT , 03 years experience|
|Peon||10th passed + 03 years experience|
Check Out: Jobs By Qualification
To apply for MSRLM Jobs, candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 38 years. Relaxation in upper age will be given to reserve category candidates as follows:
Get Here >> MSRLM Recruitment Notification
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 300/- (general) & Rs. 150/- (Reserve) as application fee. The payment of application fee should be done through online mode only.
Those, who will be selected for appointment on Maharashtra state rural livelihood Mission Vacancies, will get salary as prescribed below:
|Job profile||Monthly Salary|
|Division coordinator||Rs. 20,500/-|
|Administration / account assistant||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 10,000/-|
Must Read: 7 Salary Negotiation Tips for New Job
Selection of candidates for MSRLM 2018 Recruitment , will made on the basis of their performances in:
Only those candidates will be able to attend interview, who will declare qualify by written test.
How to apply for MSRLM Recruitment 2018?
Candidates are required to apply for Maharashtra state rural livelihood Mission Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official portal of organization that is www.jobs.msrlm.org
- Now you need to hit on “Job openings” tab available in menu bar at the top of home page.
- On the next page you will see various links but you have to select an appropriate link related to MSRLM Notification.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file having all the details of job. Read all the details and compare your eligibility.
- After going through the notification if you want to apply for the vacancy then
- Go back and hit on online link to apply for the post column
- Afterwards hit on Registration tab and fill up the MSRLM Online Registration Form appear at next window
- Afterwards complete the whole applying procedure and recheck your details
- At last hit on final submission tab and then take a print out of filled up MSRLM Application form and keep it safe for further usage
Candidates may visit the Official Link to get rest details regarding MSRLM Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|