Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation has broadcasted a job advertisement as MSRTC Recruitment. Organization wants to recruit capable aspirants to fill up 61 various vacant positions of Mechanic Diesel, Painter General, Motor Vehicle Body Builder and other posts. Appliers who are searching for government jobs in Maharashtra they must grab this opportunity. Applicants may apply for MSRTC Recruitment 2016 by submitting their applications through online mode on or before the last date that is 15th March 2016.
|Name of Post||Mechanic Diesel, Painter General and other|
|No. of Vacancies||61|
|Last Date to Apply||15th March 2016|
Appliers can obtain other information regarding MSRTC Recruitment such as age limit, qualification, pay scale, selection procedure etc you may go through the beneath section of this page which is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Motor Vehicle Body Builder||09|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||40|
Contenders who are willing to apply they must have possessed SSC (S.S.C.) in Marathi Medium AND Mechanic (Diesel) with NCVT (NCVT-CTI).
Age of applying candidates should be between 18 to 33 years and relaxation in upper age limit shall be as per organization norms.
Salary Details for MSRTC Jobs:
Selected applicants for any of above said positions will attain attractive and impressive salary structure from Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation.
Aspirants, interested to apply for this recruitment they don’t need to pay any application fee.
Engagement of applicants will be made on the basis of their presentation in Written Exam/ Personal Interview conducted by Selection committee of Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation.
How to Apply for MSRTC Vacancy?
- Aspirants, willing to apply they must go through online process. Candidates need to visit website www.maharojgar.gov.in
- Then applicants have to press on the ‘Current Jobs’ tab that is visible in upper side on the home page.
- Now a new page will be opened having ‘Current Job’ section, appliers have to hit on relevant link of ‘Jobs posted on Maharojgar Portal’.
- Then you need to choose ‘Government’ sector and search for above said posts according to the employer name, district, designation, or number of vacancies.
- Applicants have to create a login id and password for filling online application.
- After creating account you will be able to fill application form.
- Candidates need to upload Xerox copies of all relevant documents and scanned passport size photograph/signature if required at the time of registration.
- Once application form submitted successfully candidates should take a print out of it for further reference.
Last Date to Apply: 15th March 2016
Candidates may check this Official Link to get more details about MSRTC Recruitment 2016. Aspirants may remain in touch with us to attain latest updates about MSRTC vacancies or you may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On