MSRTC Recruitment 2014
- Applications are invited from eligible and talented aspirants for filling up more than 6500 Posts. Applicants who are interested can apply Online for MSRTC Recruitment 2014 and fill up the various vacancies.
- Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation is recognized by State Government of Maharashtra. It provides various Transport facilities to people.
- Willing aspirants, who join the MSRTC, may apply by filling the application form before the last date. Entire information regarding this post such as Qualification, Selection process and how to apply process are described on this page by the squad of recruitmentresult.com
Name of the Organization:
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation
Name of the posts:
Total No. of Vacancies:
Post and Vacancies Details:
|Post Name||Total No. of Vacancies|
|Cost Accounts Officer||01|
|Joint Chief Medical Officer||01|
|Divisional Traffic Officer / Depot Manager (Sr.) (Traffic)||03|
|Dy. Mechanical Engineer / Depot Manager (Sr.) (Mechanical)||09|
|Accounts officer / Audit Officer||02|
|Divisional Traffic Superintendent / Depot Manager (Traffic)||14|
|Assistant Mechanical Engineer/ Depot Manager (Mechanical)||39|
|Assistant / Divisional Personnel Officer||03|
|Assistant/ Divisional Accounts Officer||01|
|Assistant/ Divisional Stores Officer||07|
|Divisional Engineer (Civil)||06|
|Assistant Public Relation Officer||01|
|Security and Vigilance Officer||04|
|Assistant Traffic Superintendent (junior)||36|
|Traffic Inspector (junior)||148|
|Accountant (Junior) / Junior Stock Verifier (junior)||76|
|Store Supervisor (junior) / Senior Stock Verifier (junior)||06|
|Store keeper (junior)||22|
|Security Inspector (junior)||03|
|Assistant Security Inspector (junior)||32|
|Junior Engineer (Civil) (junior)||37|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical) (junior)||06|
|Assistant Works Superintendent (junior)||96|
|Senior Foreman (Junior)||16|
|Junior Foreman (Junior)||17|
|Charge man (junior)||27|
|Sr. Computer Operator (Junior)||01|
|Head Art (Junior)||104|
|Art ‘A’ (Junior)||828|
- Aspirants who are applying for these posts, they must have passed 10th along with ITI or equivalent from recognized Board/ Institution.
- To know more about the Qualification must check the official notification.
Applicants will be shortlisted based on the marks obtained in the Written Test followed by Interview.
Tips for Written Exam->Complete Details
Tips for Interview->Complete Details
How to Apply?
Job hunters can fill the application form through the official website which is www.mahast.in. You have to enter the required details which are asked. Candidates must ensure that the information must be complete and true. Upload your photograph and signature. After that submit the form and take the print out of the form.
- Last date for the submission of Online application: 15 Feb2014
- Closing date for fee submission: 18th Feb, 2014
- Written Examination will be held: from 9th March, 2014 to 23rd March, 2014
- Result of written Exam: 4th week of march or 1st week of April, 2014
For more details candidates can check the Official Notification.