MHT CET 2015
- Directorate of Medical Education and Research has released the notification regarding MHT CET 2015 entrance exam for admitting eligible candidates in the medical programmes.
- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is the state level entrance, which is held every year in India for the admission in medical courses on the basis of marks obtained in the exam.
- Candidates who have required eligibility may apply for this examination by filling Online Application form on or before the last date.
|Name of the Organization||Government of Maharashtra|
|Name of the Examination||MHT CET 2015|
More information related to this notification such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee, How to Apply, Selection Process etc is well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Applicants should be citizens of India.
- Candidates should be 12th pass in science background (Chemistry, Physics, and Biology) with 50% of marks from a recognized board/ institute.
Age of the candidates should be 17 years at the time of admission.
The information brochure and application kit will be made available to aspiring candidates from their Schools/Junior Colleges from where he/she has passed or appearing the HSC (XII) examination.
Applicants are required to pay the Examination fee of Rs. 500/- (reserved category and Rs. 700/- for unreserved category).
Participants will be called for counseling if they perform and score well in the entrance test.
How to Fill MHT CET 2015 Online Application Form?
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online through the official website.
- The candidate shall be able to fill the online application form on www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Press on the appropriate link to apply for this examination.
- Fill the Application Form online with all required details carefully.
- After completion of all the details, submit it successfully within given time duration.
- Also, get the hard copy of the submitted form for future reference.
Significant dates to be kept in mind:
|Date of commencement of Application||05th March 2015|
|Last Date to Apply||24th March 2015|
|Last Date for submitting Application Fee||27th March 2015|
|Date of exam||07th May 2015|
Note: You can visit the Official Website to know more information about MHT CET 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Medical Colleges in India||Top Universities in India|
|Top Colleges in India||Education Loans for Students|
|Best Career Opportunities||College is Registered OR AICTE?|