Directorate of Medical Education and Research is going to conduct MHT CET exam for those candidates, who are seeking admission in Medical and Engineering courses. Contestants, who decided to apply for MHT CET 2016 in next year, are advised to keep, continue on this page for getting updated information. Contenders may apply for this entrance exam by filling online Application Form against this notification on or before the last date of Registration.
|Announcement Type||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test|
|Last Date To Apply||Mentioned Below|
Candidates who have required eligibility may apply for this examination by filling Online Application form on or before the last date. More information related to this notification such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee, How to apply, and Selection Process etc is well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is the state level entrance, which is held every year in India for the admission in medical or engineering courses on the basis of marks obtained in the exam. In this entrance exam, there will be no negative marking and question paper is also available in three languages English, Marathi and Urdu.
|Sr. No.||Courses Offered|
|1||Bachelor of Technology (B Tech)|
|2||Bachelor of Engineering (BE)|
|3||Bachelor of Science (B Sc (Nursing)|
|4||Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm)|
|12||Bachelor of Vetenary Science and Animal Husbandry (BVSc, AH)|
- Applicants should be citizens of India.
- Candidates should be 12th pass in science background (Chemistry, Physics, and Biology) with 50% of marks from a recognized board/ institute.
Aspirants must be born on or after 31 December 1998 are eligible to apply for above stated entrance exam as per norms.
- Applicants are required to pay the appropriate Examination fee.
- Fee will be paid by bank challan / electronic payment gateway / demand draft.
The information brochure and application kit will be made available to aspiring candidates from their Schools / Junior Colleges from where he/she has passed or appearing the HSC (XII) examination.
- Participants will be getting assorted for applied courses on the basis of their qualifying marks in Maharashtra Common Entrance Test.
- Those candidates, who declared pass in this examination, will be called for attend counseling session for taking admission in applied courses.
How to Fill MHT CET Online Application Form?
- Candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria may apply online through official website.
- Candidate shall be able to fill online application form on www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Press on appropriate link to apply for this examination.
- Fill Application Form online with all required details carefully.
- After completion of all details, submit it successfully within given time duration.
- Also, get hard copy of the submitted form for future reference.
Significant dates to be kept in mind:
|Events Name||Dates (Tentative)|
|Date of commencement of Application||February 2016|
|Last Date to Apply||March 2016|
|Last Date for submitting Application Fee|
|Hall Tickets Download From|
|Declaration of Results|
|Registration Starts For Counseling In||May 2016|
|Provisional Merit List Will Be Displayed In||June 2016|
|Final Merit List Will be Display In|
You can visit the Official Website to know more information about MHT CET 2016 and you can also bookmark this page by pressing Control+D to fetch updated information on your one click.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On