MHT CET 2015
Directorate of Medical Education and Research is going to release the notification regarding MHT CET 2015 entrance exam for admitting eligible candidates in the medical programmes.
|Name of the Organization||Government of Maharashtra|
|Name of the Examination||MT CET 2015|
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is the state level entrance, which is held every year in India for the admission in medical courses on the basis of marks obtained in the exam. Candidates who have required eligibility may apply for this examination by filling the form on or before the last date.
We will shortly intimate you about registration dates for applying to these programmes, exam date as it will be declared officially. So, keep visiting this page regularly. Other Eligibility Info related to MT CET 2015 is mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Applicants should be citizens of India.
- Candidates should be 12th pass in science background (Chemistry, Physics, and Biology) with 50% of marks from a recognized board/ institute.
The information brochure and application kit will be made available to aspiring candidates from their Schools/Junior Colleges from where he/she has passed or appearing the HSC (XII) examination.
Applicants are required to pay the Examination fee of Rs. 500/- reserved and Rs. 700/- for unreserved category.
Age of the candidates should be 17 years at the time of admission.
Participants will be called for counseling if they perform and score well in the entrance test.
How to Fill MHT CET 2014 Online Application Form?
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online through the official website.
- The candidate shall be able to fill the online application form on www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Press on the appropriate link to apply for this examination.
- Fill the available online form with all required details.
- After completion of submit it successfully within given time duration.
- Input application kit number and password provided in the application kit.
- Also, get the hard copy of submitted form.
MHT CET 2015 Exam Date
|Date of commencement of application||Will updated soon|
|Last Date For Apply|
|Downloading of Admit card|
|Date of exam|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Medical Colleges in India||Top Universities in India|
|Top Colleges in India||Education Loans for Students|
|Best Career Opportunities||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
Note: Before apply candidates need to visit the Official Link so that all the doubts could be Clear.