Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
Mumbai Port Trust Limited invites applications for eligible and capable candidates to fill up 28 vacancies of Class I/II/III & MO posts. To apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment aspirants can submit their forms till 07-07-2018 and for MO Post attend walk-in interview.
Latest Advertisement For Mumbai Port Trust 50 Vacancies
With a view to fill Mumbai Port Trust vacancies, organization has started Mumbai Port Trust online process. Those who satisfy the requirements after going through Mumbai Port Trust Advertisement 2018 can fill Application Form. On the other hand for MO post, walk-in interview will be on 25-06-2018 & 26-06-2018.
To gain other essential details in regard to Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018go through below provided information that is well furnished by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
Mumbai Port Trust Vacancies:
|Post Name||No. of Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy|
|Assistant Secretary Gr. I||02|
|Accounts Officer Gr. I||04|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical /Electrical)||03|
|Assistant Traffic Manager Gr-I||04|
|Assistant Estate Manager Gr I||03|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Telecom/ Electronics)||01|
|Assistant Materials Manager Gr.I||01|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||03|
|Assistant Security Officer||02|
Required Qualification For Mumbai Port Trust Job Vacancy:
Mumbai Port Trust MO Recruitment:
- B.B.S. degree of a statutory university.
- MD (General Medicine) or MD (Anesthesia) with experience in ICU & Casualty. 1-year experience as a Medical Officer in a well-established hospital after completion of internship
- Working knowledge of Hindi and Marathi.
- Caste certificate along with valid non-creamy layer certificate.
Get Here: More Medical Jobs
Mumbai Port Trust Class I/II Recruitment:
For Class I and Class II posts, applying candidates must have relevant degree in respective field as per the post for which individual is interested to apply. Degree must be from well- Known University/ Institute or College and also individual must have good records of marks.
Mumbai Port Trust Stenographer Recruitment:
- Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2) examination or equivalent
- Certificate Course in Stenography with speed in English Shorthand/Typing at 100 wpm / 40 wpm or Hindi Shorthand/Typing at 90 wpm/40 wpm
- Weightage of 5% in the marks at HSC level for graduates, 10% for post graduates and in addition 5% to those having proficiency in computer working/application through a course of not less than 6 months.
Criteria Of Age For Mumbai Port Trust Jobs:
Those who are applying for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment should satisfy age criteria as per the post for which individual are interested to apply.
- Mumbai Port Trust Medical Officer Recruitment:Not more than 35 years
- Mumbai Port Trust Class I Recruitment:Between 18 to 30 Years
- Mumbai Port Trust Class II Recruitment:Between 23 to 30 Years
- Mumbai Port Trust Steno Recruitment:Between 18 to 25 Years
Grab Today: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
Mumbai Port Trust Selection Process:
- Mumbai Port Trust MO Vacancies: For Medical Officer Posts, selection of applied candidates will be done on the basis of performance on walk-in Interview.
- Mumbai Port Trust Class I/II Vacancies: For Class I & II posts, first of all candidates will be called for online written test. Then shortlisted candidates from online test will be called for interview.The selection will be made on the basis of overall performance in Online Examination and Interview.
- Mumbai Port Trust Stenographer Vacancies: Selection for Mumbai Port Trust Class III Recruitment will be through a Skill Test of Stenography comprising of Test of Shorthand and Typing in terms of Recruitment Rules.
Must Check Below Links Before Appearing in Interview:
Salary Structure For Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy:
- Mumbai Port Trust MO Jobs: 20600- 46500/-, DA: As applicable, 25% Non-Practicing Allowance and 30% HRA on basic pay. Gross Emoluments: – Rs.65663/- per month approx.
- Mumbai Port Trust Class I Jobs: Basic pay of Rs.20600/- in the scale of Rs.20600-46500/-and other admissible allowances as applicable. Total emoluments at present Payscale will be approximately Rs.56000/- per month plus HRA as admissible
- Mumbai Port Trust Class II Jobs: Basic pay of Rs.16400/- in the scale of Rs.16400-40500/-and other admissible allowances as applicable. Total emoluments at present Payscale will be approximately Rs.44000/- per month plus HRA as admissible
- Mumbai Port Trust Stenographer Jobs: Basic pay of Rs.17700/- in the scale of Rs.17700-44600/- and other admissible allowances as applicable. Total gross emoluments will be approximately Rs.25750/- per month plus HRA as admissible.
Check Out: All Latest Walk-In
Process To Fill Mumbai Port Trust Application Form:
- To apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment, initial step is to login to home page of organization that is www.mumbaiport.gov.in
- Now, press “Media” tab that is available at the top of the page in menu bar.
- From drop down list press “Vacancy” tab.
- On appeared page press “Advertisement” link.
- Now, you will redirect to new page where list of Mumbai Port Trust Advertisements links will appear.
- Press suitable link as per the post for which you are interested.
- By pressing appropriate link, Mumbai Port Trust Notification will appear.
- Go through provided details in Mumbai Port Trust Notice.
- Further apply and fill Mumbai Port Trust Application Form with complete details.
- At last hit submit tab and take the hard copy for future use.
- Those who are applying for MO posts can attend interview on scheduled date and time.
Press Here For Mumbai Port Trust Notification
|Post Name||Download Notification||Apply Link|
|Medical Officer||Get Advertisement||—|
|Class I and Class II||Get Advertisement||Apply Online|
|Stenographer Gr. II||Get Advertisement||Download Application Form|
Walk-in Interview Venue:
Mumbai Port Trust
- Walk-in Interview Date for MO Post: 25-06-2018 & 26-06-2018 at 10.00 am
- Last date to submit application form for other posts: 07-07-2018
We hope the above information is enough for the candidates to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018-19. In order to grab more details, they may visit Mumbai Port Trust Official Link on regular basis.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Find Jobs in Mumbai|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
Latest Openings in Mumbai Port Trust!!! Official notification has been released for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 to fill up vacant places of Technician & Trade Apprentice. Interested candidates are able to apply for such vacancies through offline mode before 16-06-2018.
Candidates willing to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment are requested to go through the advertisement so that they may know the eligibility criteria and terms and conditions of the jobs. Official link for the recruitment advertisement is provided in this page.
Apply for Technician & Trade Apprentice Openings Here!!!
Mumbai Port Trust is granting the job seekers a great opportunity to get connected with the reputed organization. Jobseekers have to provide correct information details and documents to get shortlisted for the merit list for Technician& Apprentice posts.
In order to grab more details regarding Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 like eligibility criteria, pay scale etc., candidates are advised to go through this page which is well equipped by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Medico Laboratory Technician (Technician Vocational Apprentices)||04|
|X- Ray Technician(Technician Vocational Apprentices)||06|
|Technician Pharmaceutical Science (Technician Apprentices)||02|
Qualifications Required for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment:
Candidates applying for Technician Vocational Apprentices posts must have qualified designated vocational subjects at 12th standard level and those who are applying for Technician Apprentices must have diploma certificate in pharmacy from Board of technical education of their state.
Check Also: Latest 12th Pass Jobs
Applicants must stand between the age brackets of minimum 14 years and there is no upper age limit for the posts mentioned above.
Candidates who will get selected for Mumbai Port Trust Jobs will get a stipend per month as shown below:
|Medico Laboratory Technician||2,758/-|
|X- Ray Technician|
|Technician Pharmaceutical Science||3,542/-|
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Procedure:
Selection committee of the organization will shortlist the candidates on the basis of their past qualifications performance and will display the merit list on its official portal to recruit the appliers for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment.
Application & Prospectus Fee:
Amount of Rs.50/- is to be submitted through Debit/Credit Card or in the form of postal order in favor of “Board of Trustees of Port of Mumbai” payable at GPO Mumbai.
Steps to Apply for Mumbai Port Trust Vacancies
Candidates can get their application forms at Account Cell, Mumbai port trust hospital, Wadala (east), Mumbai (400037) from Monday to Friday between 10:30 am to 3:30 pm.
- Candidates are first required to go to Mumbai Port Trust official website that is www.mumbaiport.gov.in to download their application forms for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment.
- Take your cursor towards “Media” section through which a drop down list will appear and hit on “Vacancy” tab for further process.
- You will be then navigated to a new page, hit the “Advertisement” link which will again navigate you to another page.
- From the next page press the link stated as” Recruitment of Technician and Trade Apprentices”.
- Go to the “Details” section from next page provided in the mid of the page appeared on your screen.
- Candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and if they are satisfied with terms and conditions and also meet the entire requirement, download the same and fill the application form provided in the annexure of the advertisement.
- Applicants need to fill the required details correctly so that there may not create issue in contacting them.
- After filling the details candidates have to submit the application form along with application fee to the postal address mentioned below.
Download Here: Application Form for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
Mumbai port trust hospital,
|Last Date to Purchase/Download Application Form||16-06-2018|
|Submission of Applications Last Date||18-06-2018|
|Merit List||On or after 20-06-2018|
We hop the above information is enough for the candidates to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 through offline mode. In order to grab more details, they may visit Mumbai Port Trust Official Website on regular basis.