Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
A notification titled as Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2019 has been circulated to hire candidates for the 41 Apprentice vacant posts. Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility can apply for the Mumbai Port Trust Latest Job Openings till 12-07-2019.
Mumbai Port Trust Jobs: Important Links
|Mumbai Port Trust Notification|
|For COPA (Fresher) Apprentices||Read Here|
|For Graduate / Technician Apprentices||Read Here|
|Mumbai Port Trust Official Website||Press Here|
Mumbai Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Name of the Post||Computer and Programming Assistant|
(COPA), Graduate Apprentices,
|No of Vacancies||41|
|Method of Selection||Interview|
|Mumbai Port Trust Official Website||mumbaiport.gov.in|
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
Mumbai Port Trust vacancy details:
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Computer Operator and|
Programming Assistant (COPA)
What qualification is needed for Mumbai Port Trust Job Vacancy?
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: Should Pass 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of education
- Graduate Apprentice: Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Technology
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Technology
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
What is the Age limit for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment?
Candidates should be more than 14 years of age to be able to apply for Mumbai Port Trust 41 Graduate/ Technician Recruitment.
How much is the Application fee for Mumbai Port Trust Graduate/ Technician/ COPA Jobs?
Application Fee of Rs.100/- have to be paid through NEFT. Details for same are mentioned below:
- Name of the beneficiary – The Board of Trustees of the Port of Mumbai
- Bank Account No. – 10996685430
- Type of the Bank Account – Current A/c
- Name of the Bank – State Bank of India
- Branch – Mumbai Main Branch, Horniman Circle, Mumbai Samachar Marg, Mumbai -400001
- MICR Number – 400002010
- IFSC Code No. – SBIN0000300
What is the Salary structure for Mumbai Port Trust Job Openings?
|Name of the Posts||Stipend|
|Computer Operator and Programming|
Assistant (COPA), Fresher
|Rs.7577 per month|
|Graduate Apprentice||Rs.4984 per month|
|Technician apprentice||Rs.3542 per month|
What is the Selection Procedure for Mumbai Port Trust Apprentice Jobs?
For Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment, selection will be done on the basis of candidate performance in personal interview and physical fitness test.
Also Read- 12 Success Tips To Prepare For Job Interview
How to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2019?
- Visit official website that is www.mumbaiport.gov.in to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2019.
- Now, press “Media” tab in menu bar and then from drop down list hit on “Vacancy” tab.
- On next page, press “Advertisement” tab.
- This will redirect you to new page where you have to press “Recruitment advertisement for Graduate/Technician and COPA (Fresher) Apprentices for the year 2019-20” link.
- By pressing said link, you need to hit “Details” link which will available on new page.
- Then, Mumbai Port Trust Notification PDF will appear.
- Read the details given in Mumbai Port Trust Advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can download prescribed application format attached to the notification.
- Attach all required documents and certificates with it.
- Then, enclosed it in an envelope and super subscribe it as “APPLICATION FOR POST OF………..” and send it at below mentioned address.
Apprentice Training Centre (ATC),
first floor, MbPT Workshops, N. V. Nakhwa Marg,
Mazgaon (East), Mumbai – 400010.
Last date to send application form: 12-07-2019
Mumbai Port Trust Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice/COPA Recruitment
Mumbai Port Trust is inviting eligible and deserving candidates for Graduate/Technician and COPA jobs. Candidates who fulfill the requisite eligibility for the said posts should only apply for the Mumbai Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment or Mumbai Port Trust COPA Recruitment
The process to fill Mumbai Port Trust application form in prescribed format has been initiated. Appliers who wish to apply for Mumbai Port Trust jobs must submit the application form through offline mode on or before 12-07-2019.
Candidates can visit the above given Official Link of the website to get more information. To get other updates related to government jobs, stay tuned with us at recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News-Week Highlights|