Mumbai University Recruitment 2013
- Mumbai University has released a recruitment notification for various vacant posts. Interested and needy aspirants may apply for the Mumbai University Recruitment 2013.
- Eligible and capable job seekers who want to join Mumbai university can fill the application form as in the prescribed manner on or before the last date.
- Here on this web portal all the details regarding Mumbai University recruitment like qualification required, age limitation, how to apply etc. Dear Aspirant for more details about this Advertisment must check the below section.
Mumbai University Recruitment 2013 Details
Name of the Organization
Post and vacancy details
|S.No.||Name Of the Post||Vacancy|
|6.||Scientific Assistant C||04|
|7.||Scientific Assistant B||04|
Who can apply?
Applicants must possess Ph.D in engineering / M.S / MBBS / B.E/ B. Tech from any recognized university.
The application fee for the General category candidate is Rs. 500/- and for the SC / ST / DT and NT Aspirants is Rs. 300/-in the form of demand draft in favor of the Finance and Accounts Officer, University of Mumbai,
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of:
- Written test
How to Apply?
- Job fighters who are willing to apply must fill the application form as in the prescribed manner on or before the last date for receipt the application form.
- Fill the entire details in the form carefully and send it along with the required documents/ certificates in an envelope superscribe with “Application for the post of —“ at the given address:
“The Registrar, University of Mumbai,
Fort, Mumbai- 400 032”
Last date: 16th November 2013
For more details about this Notification must visit the Official Notification