Mumbai University Recruitment 2015
A recruitment notice has been dispatched regarding Mumbai University Recruitment 2015 for appointing the capable candidates for the posts of Vice – Chancellor by Search Committee. Interested & Qualified aspirants may apply by submitting prescribed application form before last dates.
|Posts Name||Vice – Chancellor|
|Last Date To Send Application Form||15th May 2015|
Keep visiting on this page for collecting more information related to Mumbai University Recruitment 2015 like qualification, selection process, how to apply and many more details which is prepared for you by the staff members of recruitmentresult.com.
- Applying candidates should have earned doctorate in any discipline and good academic records and have experience in the fields of higher education teaching and research in a university.
- Applicants must have technical / managerial skills and should have demonstrated experience in leadership / working with international bodies.
Selected one job appliers will accept impressive salary packages for said posts by organization.
Whole selection of aspirants for Vice – Chancellor Posts will be depending on their demonstration in personal interview.
How to Apply?
- Job seekers who find themselves eligible as per eligibility criteria may submit their application form in prescribed format.
- Application form may download from official website which is www.mu.ac.in under “Careers” link.
- After downloading application form, fill it with all necessary details along with self attested photocopies of all documents / testimonials like qualification / certificates, age proof(if required) with latest resume.
- And, application with all enclosures must be sent on the following address which is specified below this page.
- Aspirants may also send application form via e-mail or softcopy at address given below.
To Symbiosis Centre For Distance Learning,
1065 – B, Gokhale Cross Road,
Model Colony, Pune – 411 016
Last Date To Send Application Form: 15th May 2015
You may go through Official Notification for more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On