Mumbai University Recruitment
On 22-06-2018, latest Advt. No.: TAAS – 01 / 2018-19 for Mumbai University Recruitment has been depicted by the authority of Mumbai University. Online applications are invited from eligible and talented contenders for teaching posts in the various University Departments / Sub Centers / Institutes and Colleges.
Interested and qualified candidates who possess required eligibility criteria for Mumbai University Careers, are requested to be presented at the University of Mumbai, Convocation Hall, M. G. Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400 032 at their own cost for Walk-in-Interview. Before appearing in Interview, candidates are advised to apply for Mumbai University Recruitment 2018 via online process.
This Page Highlights:
Mumbai University Online Application last date 03rd July 2018:
All the aspirants who want to appear in Interview need to apply for Mumbai University Recruitment 2018 by submitting their online application form between 24-06-2018 to 03-07-2018.
To read complete details regarding Mumbai University Teaching Posts, candidates are advised to go through this web page which is well created by the dedicated unit of recruitmentresult.com
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Mumbai University Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Mumbai University|
|Closing date of Applying for Mumbai University Recruitment||24-06-2018 to 03-07-2018|
|Date of Interview||Updating Soon|
Mumbai University Vacancies:
- Post Name: Teaching (Assistant Professor)
- of Posts: 155
Required Educational Qualification:
For Mumbai University Assistant Professor Recruitment (Except Architecture):
- To apply for Architecture discipline, candidates must possess good academic record with minimum 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level, in the relevant subject or an equivalent degree from an Indian /Foreign University.
- Moreover, candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or similar test accredited by the UGC or its equivalent.
For Mumbai University Assistant Professor Recruitment (Architecture):
Applying candidates must possess First class Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture OR Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture; and First Class Master’s Degree in Architecture from recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records and relevant year of experience in related field as per required.
Age Restrictions for Mumbai University Recruitment 2018:
All the applying candidates must meet age- criteria as per norms. Upper age can be relaxed of those candidates who belong to reserved category candidates as per the norms of Mumbai University.
Download Official PDF:
Mumbai University Selection Process:
University has decided to organize Walk-in-Interview on scheduled date that will be updating soon to select eligible and talented candidates for Mumbai University Assistant Professor Jobs.
Quick Links for Interview:
Mumbai University Salary:
After the completion of Mumbai University Recruitment Process, selected candidates for Mumbai University Vacancy will receive an impressive salary along with other allowances from the concerned department of reputed Mumbai University.
How to apply for Mumbai University Recruitment 2018?
- Initially, you need to go to the official web portal of the University that is “mu.ac.in” to apply for Mumbai University Job Vacancy.
- After that scroll down the cursor at the end of the homepage and directly press on the “Careers” tab.
- Various Mumbai University Recruitment Links will be opened in front of your computer screen you need to choose appropriate link of advertisement as given below.
“Online applications are invited for the Teaching posts in the various University Departments / Sub Centers / Institutes and Colleges purely on temporary basis for a period of 11 months.” link
- Read Mumbai University Notification carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- After reading relevant detail go back to previous page and press on suitable online link to apply for Mumbai University Jobs.
- Fill Mumbai University Online Application Form with complete and correct details in accurate manner.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials along with Mumbai University Application Form.
- Hit on “Submit” button for final completion and retain a print out of Mumbai University Online Form.
- Now, appear in Interview along with print out of application form and all the required documents/ certificates at the time of Interview for verification.
Check Here All: Latest Walk-In
Walk in Venue:
University of Mumbai,
- G. Road, Fort,
Mumbai – 400 032
Mumbai University Recruitment dates:
- Staring date to Mumbai University Recruitment apply online: 24-06-2018
- Last date to submit online Application form: 03-07-2018
- Walk-in-Interview for the rest of the positions: Updating soon
Candidates can get all the details about the Mumbai University Recruitment 2018 from the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|