Mumbai University Recruitment
A new vacancy advertisement has unfolded against Mumbai University Recruitment for the engagement of deserving and competent contenders. University invites applications for filling up the various vacant positions of Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate, Research Assistant and Field Investigator. Job finders who want to develop their career in this reputed university may grasp the chance of Mumbai University Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
This Page Highlights:
Aspirants who meet all the required eligibility criteria may apply for Mumbai University Jobs by sending their application forms at the postal address with the help of the underneath specified procedure on or before the closing date. After that, aspirants who are applying for Research Associate, Research Assistant and Field Investigator must attend the walk-in-interview on the schedule date that is stated below.
Further details about this latest Recruitment are mentioned in the beneath sections of this post created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Mumbai University Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Mumbai University|
|Closing date of Applying||Check Below|
|Date of Interview|
Mumbai University Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow
- Research Associate
- Research Assistant
- Field Investigator
Candidates who are applying for the concerned positions should have the post graduation degree in relevant discipline from recognized University or Institute with excellent academic record.
Check Now: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Age limitation and relaxation will be given to the as per the norms of the university.
- Candidates will get the inclusive amount of salary of Rs. 16,000 for Research Associate and Rs. 13,000 for Research Assistant as fixed by the selection panel of the University.
- For the Field Investigator, University will pay Rs. 1000 per day for their hard work and dedication.
Candidates will be select on the basis of their performance level in Interview conducted by the selection panel of the University.
How to apply for Mumbai University Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates should go to the official web portal of the University that is “mu.ac.in”.
- Scroll down the cursor at the end of the homepage and directly press on the “careers” tab.
- Choose and hit on the appropriate link of advertisement according to the desired position-
1) Advertisement of one Junior Research Fellow At Department of Biotechnology
2) History Department , University of Mumbai for the post of Research Associate, Research Assistant and Research/Field Investigators for the MRP Project:“A study of atrocities against Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes in Maharashtra” Walk-in-Interview: 30th March 2017 at 10.30 am in Computer room , Department of History ,University of Mumbai, Kalina , Mumbai
- Read the details given in the notification carefully.
- After that, download the application form.
- Fill the application form including detailed personal information in correct manner.
- Attach all the essential documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the Position________”.
- Send the application form at the postal address.
- At the end those contenders who will appear in the walk-in-Interview for the Research Associate, Research Assistant and Field Investigator- must take all the essential documents and certificates along with them for verification.
Check the Notification
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
- Last date of sending the Application form for the post of Junior Research Fellow: 21-03-2017
- Walk-in-Interview for the rest of the positions: 30-03-2017
- Closing date of Applying for Research Associate, Research Assistant and Field Investigator: 28-03-2017
Candidates can get all the details about the Mumbai University Recruitment 2017 from the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|