Mumbai University Recruitment
Mumbai University has notified a newest employment advertisement in concern to Mumbai University Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various posts of Controller of Examinations. Candidates who wish to get hired in this board may apply for this latest opening as soon as possible. We’re trying to update the latest info about Mumbai University Recruitment 2017 very soon, so you may keep in touch with this web portal.
Interested candidates satisfying requisite eligibility norms may apply for Mumbai University vacancy by submitting the duly filled application at below stipulated address prior to the due date which is well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Mumbai University Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Mumbai University|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||30th August, 2016|
Name of the Post:
Controller of Examinations
Applying candidate must attain Possess a Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University with at least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.7000 and above or with 8 years of services in the AGP of Rs.8000. Knowledge of Marathi is essential.
Latest Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Appliers should retain the upper age below 45 years as on last date of receipt of application.
Appointed aspirants will be getting the consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.37400-67000+A.G.P. of Rs.10000/- (for the candidate from teaching profession) or Rs.37400-67000 + G.P. Rs.8900 (for non-teaching candidates) per month.
Mode of Appointment for Mumbai University Jobs:
Short listed candidates will be called for Interview after screening of application and selection of candidates will be done on basis of qualifications and experience.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
Steps to fill Mumbai University Application Form:
- Desirous candidates need to first of all log on to the official website of Mumbai University that is www.mu.ac.in.
- After that aspirants are required to select ‘careers’ tab located at the bottom of home page.
- This will take you to the page having current vacancies, where you need to hit on “REVISED DETAILS PERTAINING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS” link from the available list.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Take a print out of application format attached below the notification.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Lastly, submit the application with all enclosures at the address as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
- Application in the prescribed form (Two copies) together with attested copies of certificate/s should be sent in an envelope superscripted “Application for the post of Controller of Examinations’’, between the dates mentioned below.
University of Mumbai, Room No.25, Fort,
Mumbai– 400 032
Last date for receipt of application along with enclosures: 30th August, 2016 before 5:30 p.m.
For further information about Mumbai University Career , candidates may check Official Notification. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page. For getting latest updates regarding Mumbai University Recruitment 2016 – 2017, stay tuned with this page as we will be covering it soon.
Mumbai University Recruitment: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|