Mysore University Result
University of Mysore had conducted BA, B.Com, MA, M.Sc (UG/PG) Semester Wise Exam in month of December 2018. Applicants can now check Mysore University Result from this page with help of below provided direct official link.
Short View of Mysore University Result 2019:
|University Name||University of Mysore|
|Name Of Courses||BA, B.Com, MA, M.Sc (UG/PG)|
|Mysore University Exam Dates||December 2018|
Mysore University Result
Candidates can also follow below provided steps to check Mysore University 2019 Result. Applicants need to enter Register Number, Degree and Year to get Mysore University Exam Result 2019.
How to Download University of Mysore Result?
- Visit the official website i.e. www.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Go to “Academic” section for Result of Mysore University.
- Hit “Exam Results” link.
- Select “DECEMBER – 2018 EXAM” section
- Hit suitable link related to course.
- Now Mysore University UG Result will be displayed.
- Now enter Register Number, Degree and Year.
- Hit on the “Show Result” button.
- MU Result will be displayed on your system screen.
- Download Mysore University Results on your desktop
- Print out of UOM Result for future use.
Download Here: Mysore University Dec 2018 Result
Press Here For: Mysore University Official Website
Check Mysore University Related Link
|University of Mysore Admission 2019-20||Get Details|
|Mysore University Time Table||Get Details|
Something to Know:
UOM stands for University of Mysore and it has always engaged an esteemed place among the universities of India for over a century now. This University is mainly dedicated to Graduate and Postgraduate learning in multiple disciplines and is widely known for its brilliance in research and for its illustrious faculty.
In addition, University of Mysore has 37 postgraduate departments, eight specialized research and training centres, and two postgraduate centres that together provide a total of about 55 regular academic courses to 3,500 students.
How to Apply for Revaluation?
- After the result declaration, candidates can even apply for the revaluation of the answer if they have any issue regarding the marks secured in the exam.
- To apply for revaluation candidates have to fill the revaluation application form.
- The candidates have to submit the revaluation along with the prescribed fees per paper.
- The university will not accept any request for revaluation of answer script after the last date.
- Candidates are also notified that they can request revaluation for theory paper only.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Mysore University Result 2019 Details:
Candidates can check University of Mysore Results 2018 from this page. Mysore University BCom, BBA, BA, BCA, BSc, BBM, and Bachelor courses Results are available on the official website of the university.
To check Mysore University Results candidates “registration number” is required. Candidates must score minimum qualifying marks to qualify in the exam. The total marks are the combination of internal and external marks. Stay tuned with this page for getting more interesting facts regarding the same.
You can also bookmark this web portal to gain more information by tapping to CTRL+D. You may subscribe our free mail services and like our page on face book and Google+. For any query or doubts you can follow this web page or type your comment in below comment box. Our experts will try to solve out your queries as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|What after Result? – Best Course||Education Loans for Students|
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||Successful Career Development Tips|
|Which Career Suit Me?||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top Highest Paying Government Jobs|