Candidates who wish to apply for Nabanna Scholarship issued by Chief Minister Relief Fund under the supervision of Government of West Bengal, they are informed to get the details from this page!! Those who are Higher Secondary Level (10th Passed candidates), Under Graduate Passed (For 12th Passed candidates), Under Post Graduate Level (Graduate Passed candidates), they may check eligibility for Nabanna Scholarship 2018, for more details regarding WBCMO Apply & Renewal you need to go through the entire post.
This page Includes:
Through Nabanna Scholarship 2018 scheme those candidates are supported financially to pursue education, which were not able to manage their education expenses due to low financial background. So those who wish to attain more information about Nabanna 2018 Scholarship just need to scroll down the page and gather significant details in this concern. Our expertise and dedicated team unit of recruitmentresult.com has well structured this page for the ease of the contenders, so must have a careful glance.
Candidates who are willing to apply for scholarship scheme must check the eligibility for Nabanna Scholarship Application Form 2018 stated below:
- Candidates should be permanent resident of the State of West Bengal.
- Aspirants must be studying in any institutions of the State after passing out the State Board /Council of Secondary Education or a State aided University in West Bengal.
- Applicants should have scored 65% marks in aggregate in Madhyamik Examination [for H.S. level] or 60% in aggregate in H.S. Examination [for U.G. level] or 55% Marks in the Honours Subject [for P.G. level]
- Aspirant should not have attain any other governmental (central or state) scholarship or stipend for the same course or stage of study during the last year.
- Family income does not exceed Rs. 60000/-.
- 10th Pass (M.P.)
- Higher Secondary(10+2)
Know about: Scholarship Exams for Higher Studies
How to fill Nabanna Scholarship Application Form 2018?
- First of all candidates are required to log on to the official website of organization that is ‘www.wbcmo.gov.in’
- This will take you to the home page where you have to press “Donation” table available at the right side.
- The candidates are required to go through the details carefully given on the page.
- Then download Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship Application form and take a printout of the same/
- After that candidates can fill the application form carefully without making any mistakes.
- Attach the relevant documents and then recheck the application form.
- Lastly submit your application form via speed post to below states address.
The Assistant Secretary,
Chief Minister’s Office,
325, Sarat Chatterjee Road
Howrah – 711 102
Must Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
Required Document for Nabanna Scholarship:
- Mark Sheet Xerox Copy of all Previous Years.
- Xerox Copy of Rank Card/Allotment Latter for JEE or any other equivalent Examination.
- Monthly Family Income Certificated issued by DM/SDO/BDO/Group A Government Officer and its Xerox Copy.
- Xerox Copy of Recommendation of MP/MLA to the Honorable Chief Minister expressing month to month family wage of Student.
- Self assertion of Student with his/her Signature in regards to exhibit course of Study said Year/Semester and receipt of any Scholarship/Aid/Assistance, properly Signed by Head of Institution with Seal.
- Self Bank Account Details (IFSC Code, Branch Code, Branch Name, Account Number, Bank Name) with Photo duplicate of Bank Pass Book.
- Xerox Copy of Tuition/Admission Fee Book.
- Contact Details such as Candidate’s Mobile Number.
West Bengal Government (WB)
Nabanna, 14th Floor,
325, Sarat Chatterjee Road,
Shibpur, Howrah – 711102.
Tel- 033 2214 5555 / 2214 3101
Fax – 033 2214 3528
Website – www.wbcmo.gov.in
Check Out: Latest Scholarship in India
For more details about Nabanna Scholarship 2018, candidates are referred to check official website.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam||How to Apply for Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams For Studying Abroad||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Education Loans for Students|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|