Chief Minister of West Bengal provides Nabanna Scholarship every year to the students, who passed Madhyamik Examination or Higher Secondary exam or other any University Examination. Applicants who are domicile of West Bengal can apply for WB Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship.
Applicants can apply for WB Chief Minister Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship by submitting the Nabanna Scholarship Application Form as soon as possible. Through WBCMO Scholarship, Chief Minister of West Bengal provides Rs 10000/- per year on current course.
Nabanna Scholarship for West Bengal Students!!!
The Nabanna Relief Fund Scholarship is for West Bengal applicants. There is no any exact last date for applying this WB Chief Minister Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship. Selection will be based on Merit.
Our expertise and dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com have well structured this page for the ease of the contenders, so must have a careful glance for Chief Minister Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship detail!!!
Overview of Nabanna 2018 Scholarship
|Name of Scholarship||Nabanna Scholarship|
|Scholarship for||Higher Secondary Level/Undеr Graduate Level/Post Graduate Level candidates.|
|Educational Qualification||10th Pass /Higher Secondary(10+2)/Graduation|
|Scholarship Gіvеn tо Citizen of||West Bengal|
|Last Date to Submit Nabanna Scholarship Application Form|
No Last Date
Candidates who are willing to apply for scholarship scheme must check the eligibility for Nabanna Scholarship Application Form 2018 stated below:
- Candidates should be permanent resident of the State of West Bengal.
- Aspirants must be studying in any institutions of the State after passing out the State Board /Council of Secondary Education or a State aided University in West Bengal.
- Applicants should have scored 65% marks in aggregate in Madhyamik Examination [for H.S. level] or 60% in aggregate in H.S. Examination [for U.G. level] or 55% Marks in the Honours Subject [for P.G. level]
- Aspirant should not have attain any other governmental (central or state) scholarship or stipend for the same course or stage of study during the last year.
- Family income does not exceed Rs. 60000/-.
- 10th Pass (M.P.)
- Higher Secondary(10+2)
Know about: Scholarship Exams for Higher Studies
Selection Process for Nabanna Scholarship Scheme:
The selection process for Chief Minister Scholarship completely merit basis. WBCMO Scholarship is provided to the poor students. After submitting the filled Nabanna 2018 Scholarship application form correctly candidates can receive an invitation letter after 03 months.
After showing invitation letter they will give a cheque of amount Rs. 10000/-. If you do not receive an invitation letter after three months then visit Nabanna again with the received copy and show it to them.
Must Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
How to fill Nabanna Scholarship Application Form 2018?
- First of all candidates are required to log on to the official website of organization that is ‘www.wbcmo.gov.in’
- This will take you to the home page where you have to press “Donation” table available at the right side.
- The candidates are required to go through the details carefully given on the page.
- Then download Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship Application form and take a printout of the same/
- After that candidates can fill the application form carefully without making any mistakes.
- Attach the relevant documents and then recheck the application form.
- Lastly submit your application form via speed post to below states address.
- Nabanna Scholarship Application Form Download Link is provided below.
Download Here: WB Chief Minister Scholarship Application Form
The Assistant Secretary,
Chief Minister’s Office,
325, Sarat Chatterjee Road
Howrah – 711 102
Required Document for Nabanna Scholarship:
- Mark Sheet Xerox Copy of all Previous Years.
- Xerox Copy of Rank Card/Allotment Latter for JEE or any other equivalent Examination.
- Monthly Family Income Certificated issued by DM/SDO/BDO/Group A Government Officer and its Xerox Copy.
- Xerox Copy of Recommendation of MP/MLA to the Honorable Chief Minister expressing month to month family wage of Student.
- Self assertion of Student with his/her Signature in regards to exhibit course of Study said Year/Semester and receipt of any Scholarship/Aid/Assistance, properly Signed by Head of Institution with Seal.
- Self Bank Account Details (IFSC Code, Branch Code, Branch Name, Account Number, Bank Name) with Photo duplicate of Bank Pass Book.
- Xerox Copy of Tuition/Admission Fee Book.
- Contact Details such as Candidate’s Mobile Number.
Check Out: Latest Scholarship in India
West Bengal Government (WB)
Nabanna, 14th Floor,
325, Sarat Chatterjee Road,
Shibpur, Howrah – 711102.
Tel- 033 2214 5555 / 2214 3101
Fax – 033 2214 3528
Website – www.wbcmo.gov.in
For more details about Nabanna Scholarship 2018, candidates are referred to check official website.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam||How to Apply for Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams For Studying Abroad||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Education Loans for Students|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|