NABARD Admit Card
Candidates can download NABARD Admit Card from this page before appearing in Asst Manager/Officers Phase II Grade A/B Exam. Those candidates have declared qualify in preliminary exam, they are able to attend NABARD Main Grade ‘A’ & ‘B’ Exam which is going to be held on 29/08/2017 (For Officer Grade A exam), 30/08/2017 (Officer Grade B). After qualifying the Main exam, shortlisted candidates will be appeared in Interview Process for Asst Manager, conducted on 04-09-2017 to 08-09-2017. So, for the participants we have provided direct link for downloading NABARD Admit Card 2017 in the beneath section of this page. Please have a look below and download Admit Card for NABARD Mains Exam Of Grade ‘A’ & ‘B’.
Have you given NABARD Exam For NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment and declared qualified? If yes then, download NABARD Admit Card For interview process from this single page. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has all set to organizes Interview process for shortlisted contenders on 04 to 08 September 2017. Shortlisted applicants are advised to Submit online Biodata Form for Assistant Manager (P&SS). The direct link to submit online form is also available on this page. Job appliers who’re going to appear in Interview session may download their NABARD Assistant Manager P&SS Admit Card from this page using online. Here on this page, we’re also provide the list of shortlisted candidates in pdf format, must have a glance. For more details about NABARD Admit Card 2017, you may need to go through this page.
Interview Venue: At NABARD Haed Office, C-24, G-Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai
|Direct Link To Download: NABARD Asst Manager Admit Card|
|Press Here To Submit: Biodata Form|
|Check Here: List Of Shortlisted Contenders|
Also Check Directly: NABARD Result
Keys Mentioned in this Page:
Aspirants may get their National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Hall Ticket, through online channel by going through the guidelines as furnished below on this page. Those candidates have qualified in NABARD Preliminary Exam, are eligible to appear in NABARD Mains exam. Detailed information regarding NABARD Admit Card 2018 is available on this page, which is structured as per your convenience by the team of recruitmentresult.com. So go through it carefully.
NABARD Admit Card
|Organization Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Exam Name||NABARD Mains Exam|
|Exam Date For||Officer Grade A||29/08/2017|
|Officer Grade B||30/08/2017|
|Status Of NABARD Officers Grade Admit Card||Available|
Steps to Download NABARD Exam Admit Card:
Those candidates have qualified NABARD Preliminary Exam and going for Mains exam, must have NABARD Main Exam Admit Card which can be downloaded by the following below given steps:
- First and the foremost step is that candidates need to visit the NABARD Official Website that is www.nabard.org.
- Secondly, candidates have to select “Career Notices” link from top menu bar.
- After getting this link, you will get a new page opened don your display.
- Now select “Call Letter Download – Grade `A’ / Call Letter Download – Grade `B’” link.
- Must fill the required details in respective blanks boxes as “Registration No / Roll No.” & “Password / DOB(DD-MM-YY)” link as shown below.
- After filling the correct details, candidates need to press “Login” button.
- Within few seconds your NABARD Officers Exam Admit Card will be visible on your digital screen.
- At last, take a hard copy of NABARD Bank Exam Admit Card and keep NABARD RDBS Exam Admit Card safe for future reference.
Direct Link To Download: NABARD Admit Card
|Posts Name||Download NABARD Call Letter From Here|
|For Officers Grade `A’||NABARD Grade `A’ Admit Card|
|For Officers Grade `B’||NABARD Grade `B’ Admit Card|
Pattern for Interview:
The Interview will be consist of 25 marks
For the purpose of selection, contenders have to clear the three phases which are given below:
- Phase I – Preliminary Exam
- Phase II – Main Exam
- Phase III – Interview
NABARD Grade-A Mains Exam Pattern
For Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ posts:
Paper-I: Descriptive Type Paper:
- The paper on English shall be framed in a manner to assess the writing skills including expression and understanding of the topic.
- Candidates will have to type answers with the help of the key-board of the computer.
- Before start of typing answers to questions in Descriptive Paper please check all key functions of the keyboard.
Read Here: Tips To Prepare For Bank Exams
Paper-II Objective Type Paper:
- Out of the five answers to a question only one will be the correct answer.
- You have to select the correct answer and ‘mouse click’ that alternative which you feel is correct.
- The alternative/ option that you have clicked on will be highlighted and will be treated as your answer to that question (after “Save and Next”).
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by you. For every wrong answer marked by you,
- 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
|Phase I||Descriptive||Common to all posts||General English||90 Minutes|
|Phase II||MCQ||For General posts||Economic & Social Issues and Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)||90 Minutes|
|For all other posts||Paper on related discipline||90 Minutes|
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
NABARD Grade-B Mains Exam Pattern
|Paper-I: Descriptive Type Paper|
|The paper on English shall be framed in a manner to assess the writing skills including expression and understanding of the topic.|
|Candidates will have to type answers with the help of the key-board of the computer.|
|Before start of typing answers to questions in Descriptive Paper please check all key functions of the keyboard.|
|Paper-II Objective Type Paper|
|Out of the five answers to a question only one will be the correct answer.|
|You have to select the correct answer and ‘mouse click’ that alternative which you feel is correct.|
|The alternative/ option that you have clicked on will be highlighted and will be treated as your answer to that question (after “Save and Next”).|
|There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by you. For every wrong answer marked by you,|
|1. 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.|
For Manager Grade ‘B’ posts:
|General English||Descriptive||100||90 Minutes|
|Economic and Social Issues & Agri. and Rural Development (focus on Rural India) for General Posts and Agriculture for candidates applying for Manager (RDBS) Agriculture Post||Objective||100||90 Minutes|
|Development Economics, Statistics, Finance & Management||Objective||100||90 Minutes|
Check Out: Bank Exam Model Papers
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
NABARD Exam Centers:
- New Delhi
Details of Online Exam Pattern: General Operational Instructions:
Get PDF Links>>>NABARD Admit Card
|Recruitment of Officers in Grade A–Phase II Main Exam–Information Handouts||General||Download English PDF|
|Download Hindi PDF|
|Specialized Disciplines||Download English PDF|
|Download Hindi PDF|
|Recruitment of Officers in Grade B–Phase II Main Exam–Information Handouts||General||Get English PDF|
|Get Hindi PDF|
|Agriculture||Get English PDF|
|Get Hindi PDF|
- Exam Will Be Held On for Officer Grade A: 29/08/2017
- Examination date for Officer Grade B: 30/08/2017
For getting additional facts regarding NABARD Admit Card 2017 – 2018, visit this Official Link. Willing candidates may join us on Face book and Google plus for getting additional updates regarding www.nabard.org Recruitment 2017 / National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Admit Card. You’re also advised to prepare well through updated NABARD Syllabus.
You can also subscribe on our free e-mail service from this page and can get all NABARD Career information related to examination, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment etc. students you are free to leave the comment in comment box regarding any query, question related to NABARD Recruitment Hall Ticket etc. So you must download NABARD Bank Hall Ticket, before going to appear in exam. Best Of Luck For Your Exam.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NABARD Recruitment||Bank Syllabus|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Career in Banking Sector||Bank Placement Paper|