NABARD Exam Pattern
Candidates who are going to appear in Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam for Assistant Manager Grade A, Grade B & other officer’s positions are advised to prepare according to NABARD Exam Pattern below given.
Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) conducts written examination to hire Assistant Manager, Officers in Gr-A and B.
Aspirants participating in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development examination are suggested to check NABARD Exam Pattern 2018 from the beneath section of the page of recruitmentresult.com and start preparation.
NABARD Exam Pattern
NABARD Exam Structure & Selection Procedure:
There are three phases of the NABARD Exam Pattern:
- Prelims Exam – online (objective MCQs)
- Mains Exam – online (objective MCQs + Descriptive)
NABARD Prelims Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be of objective type questions.
- The exam will be held through online mode.
- The total time limit will be allotted to students of 120 minutes to complete question paper.
- There will be negative marking for 0.25 marks.
- One mark will be gifted to the candidates to attempt right answer.
- Aspirants who will clear Prelims exam, they will be called for IInd phrase that is Mains examination.
Start Practice From: NABARD Mock Test
NABARD Mains Exam Pattern
- The Mains Examination will be of objective and descriptive type questions.
- The Paper I will be common for all candidates and Paper II will be different according to applied posts.
- Aspirants have to complete each exam in 90 minutes.
- There will be deduction of 0.25 marks to attempt wrong answer.
- One mark will be allotted to attempt right answer.
- Applicants who will qualify Phase II, they will be invited for Interview.
|Paper I: General English||Descriptive||100|
|Paper II: For General Post|
Economic & Social Issues &
Agri.& Rural Development
|Paper II: For all other posts|
Related to the discipline
of the post
Download Here>>NABARD Previous Year Question Papers PDF
NABARD Grade A Mains Exam Pattern:
- NABARD grade a exam pattern for Mains consist:
- Phase I test is of Descriptive Test comprising of questions from General English (Essay writing, Comprehension, Report writing, Paragraph writing & Letter writing).
- Phase I exam is of 100 marks.
- Phase II exam is of 90 minutes & it consists of questions from Economic & Social Issues and Agriculture & Rural Development.
- Maximum marks for Phase II paper is 100.
- Total 90 minutes will be provided to aspirants to complete question paper.
|Phase I (Descriptive Test)||General English (Essay writing, Comprehension, Report writing,|
Paragraph writing & Letter writing)
|Phase II||Economic & Social Issues and|
Agriculture & Rural Development
(with focus on Rural India)
|Paper on related discipline|
Also Check Out:
NABARD Grade B Mains Exam Pattern:
- NABARD Grade B paper comprise of subjects such as General English which is of Descriptive nature.
- Economic and Social Issues and Agri. and Rural Development (with focus on Rural India) are covered in Phase II exam for General Posts.
- In Phase III Exam, questions are asked from Development Economics, Statistics, Finance & Management topics.
- Students will have to complete question paper in 90 minutes.
|Exam||Name of Test||Maximum Marks|
|Phase I||General English (Descriptive Test)||100|
|Phase II||Economic and Social Issues and Agri. and|
Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)
for General Posts and Agriculture for candidates
applying for Manager (RDBS) Agriculture Post
|Phase III||Development Economics, Statistics,|
Finance & Management
Get here complete: NABARD Study Material
To know more about NABARD Exam Pattern 2018, have a look at its Official Link. Stay connected with us for receiving more updates concerning NABARD Assistant Exam pattern and syllabus 2018.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|NABARD Recruitment||What Is the Full Form of NABARD|
|NABARD Result||NABARD Admit Card|
|Bank Placement Paper||NABARD Books|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Latest Bank Jobs|