NABARD Grade A & B Salary
While applying for Grade A and B jobs for NABARD candidates get confused about details like Pay Scale, Job Profile (In-hand) Salary etc. NABARD Grade A & B Salary is the foremost question that get raised in candidate’s mind.
To wipe out all the confusions we have created this page and have given all the details regarding NABARD Grade A Salary & NABARD Grade B Salary along with Pay Scale, Job Profile (In-hand) Salary, selection process etc.
NABARD Grade A & B Salary
To hire Grade A and B officers the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) issues notification con sidering recruitment of Assistant Managers (Grade A) and Managers (Grade B) for different disciplines in Rural Development Banking Services (RDBS).
Many candidates apply for the positions. For all those candidates we have created this page and have given the details like NABARD Grade A Officer Salary & Grade B Salary, Pay Scale, Job Profile (In-hand) Salary Details etc. candidates are advised to take a glance.
NABARD Grade A & B Job Profile
Job Profile of NABARD Grade A (Assistant Manager)
- According to the hierarchy of managerial posts in NABARD, the Assistant Manager is the lowest post.
- The post of Grade A (Assistant Manager) is multi-tasking in nature
- Any work assigned by Chief General Manager of RO is to be carried out by Grade A (Assistant Manager)
- Central/State Governments related to Agriculture and Rural Development decides the working area of Grade A (Assistant Manager)
- For the post of Grade A (Assistant Manager), home state postings are not allowed.
Job Profile of NABARD Grade B (Manager)
- The super secondary post to assistant manager is Grade B (Manager)
- A manager is assigned with the responsibilities to maintain customer relationships, monitor the accounting procedures, approve loans, enable smooth functioning of the office, coordination with various departments and facilitation of inter-departmental assignments.
Also Check Out: Bank Salary for PO/Clerk/SO Freshers
NABARD Grade A & B Salary and Perks
NABARD Grade A Officer Salary And Perks (Assistant Manager)
|Basic pay||17,100/- p.m. in the scale of 17100-|
1000(11) – 28100-EB- 1000(4)- 32100-
|Salary Of NABARD Grade A Officer In-Hand|| At present, initial monthly gross|
emoluments stand at approximately
|Allowances|| Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory|
Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Grade
Allowance as per rules in force from time to
|Perquisites|| Bank’s accommodation subject to|
availability, reimbursement for expenses of
vehicle maintenance, newspaper, internet,
telephone charges, book grant.
|Other|| Apart from this, medical aid, festival|
allowance, leave travel concession and loans
at concessionary rates are also provided.
NABARD Grade B Officer Salary (Manager)
|Basic Pay|| 21,000/- p.m. within the scale of 21000-|
1000(9) – 30000-EB- 1000(2) – 32000-
1100(4) – 36400.
|In-Hand Salary|| At present, initial monthly Gross|
emoluments stands at approximately
|NABARD Grade B Allowances|| Same as Assistant Manager but the amount|
of compensation is higher.
|Perquisites|| Same as Assistant Manager but again the|
amount of compensation is higher.
|Others||Apart from the mounted salaries, the|
allowances/ benefits/ perks are as follows:
1. Telephone: Rs. 1000/-
2. News Paper: Rs. 1000/-
3. Maid: Rs. 2000/-
Note: There are also various alternative allowances that an Asst. Manager/ Manager in NABARD get to cash-in.
Check Also: IBPS Exams Notification
Check Now: Jobs in Banking Sector (10000 Vacancies)
NABARD Grade A & B Career Growth and Promotion
If we talk about the promotions employees get promoted from the post of A and B through departmental exams and interviews. The hierarchy of posts right from the post of Assistant Manager is as follows –
NABARD Grade A & B Work Environment
- In comparison of PSBs, the working pressure of Grade A and B posts is low
- It also depends on the magnitude of the operations of a branch.
- NABARD Grade A & B is a five days working job and one can maintain good work life balance at NABARD.
Do You Know? What Is Full Form of NABARD (नाबार्ड)
NABARD Grade A & B Selection Process
Selection Process of NABARD Grade A (Assistant Manager)
- Recruitment of Assistant Managers (Grade A) in NABARD gets done through an online selection process that follows:
|Phase-I (Preliminary Examination)||It is an online objective exam carrying 200 marks. It is qualifying in nature.|
|Phase-II (Main Examination)||It is also an online exam but a mix of MCQ and Descriptive Pattern Namely Paper I and Paper II.|
|Phase-III (Interview)||Candidates scoring remarkably high in Main examination are shortlisted for Interview.|
Selection Process of NABARD Grade B (Manager)
|Phase-I (Preliminary Examination)||Same pattern as Assistant Manager Exam.|
|Phase-II (Main Examination)||It consists of three papers.|
The pattern of Paper I and Paper II is
Paper III tests the candidate’s command
Get Here Complete: NABARD Study Material
We hope after going through this article you will be satisfied about the NABARD Grade A & B Salary, Pay Scale, Job Profile (In-hand) Salary Details etc. to get more related updates keep visiting our pages.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NABARD Recruitment||NABARD Development Assistant Syllabus|
|NABARD Mock Test||NABARD Result|
|NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus||NABARD Exam Pattern|
|NABARD Previous Year Papers||NABARD Books|