NABI Mohali Recruitment
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, Mohali has dispersed a vacancy advertisement as NABI Mohali Recruitment 2016. Organization is looking up for promising applicants to fill up vacant posts of Project Scientist for the project “Transfer and Evaluation of Indian Banana with Pro-Vitamin a (PVA) Constructs”. Aspirants who are willing to apply for the said posts, they can attend walk-in interview on the scheduled date that is stated below. To see all the upcoming details about NABI Mohali Recruitment 2017, you can visit our page again.
Job hunters who are all set to attend interview, they can follow below mention steps to see all the documents required on the day of interview. For further details about National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute Mohali Recruitment, you can check out this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
NABI Mohali Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, Mohali|
|Date of interview||29th August 2016|
- Aspirants who are applying for the above mention posts, they should have possess Ph.D. in life/ plant sciences from recognized university or institution.
- Candidates should also have Knowledge and experience of Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry based technological analysis.
Check Here: Latest Ph.D Jobs
The shortlisted contender for NABI jobs will be given Rs.40000/- per month as per decided by the organization.
- Age of applicants for NABI vacancy must be 35 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules and regulation of the organization.
Selection Process for NABI Recruitment
Selection of applicants will be based on their performance in personal interview which will be carried on by the organization itself.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
Applying Procedure for NABI Mohali Recruitment
Candidates who are concern for National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute Recruitment, they can follow below mention steps to prepare application form:
- Visit official website of the department that is nabi.res.in
- Choose “Research Fellowships” tab under “vacancies” section.
- Now choose “Advt. no. NABI/8(18)/2012-PME-3 – Project Scientist” link
- Read all the details about the posts and come back to previous page.
- Hit “Application Form” link and down load it.
- Fill application form with all the details and affix a photo on it.
- Attest all the documents related to qualification, age, experience etc. with the form.
- Candidates have to carry all the documents on the day of interview.
- Applicants are advised to reach on time before the registration.
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute,
(Department Of Biotechnology, Govt. Of India),
C-127, Industrial Area, Phase VIII,
S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali-160 071
Find Here- Latest Jobs in Punjab
- Date of walk-in Interview: 29th August 2016
- Registration Timing: 08:30 A.M. To 09:30 A.M.
To collect all the remaining details about NABI Mohali Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you can go through official notification. You can also follow us on Google plus or Facebook or you can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D, to collect all the upcoming details about the required posts.
NABI Mohali Recruitment: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Private Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|