NABI Mohali Recruitment
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, Mohali has broadcasted walk-in advertisement in concern of NABI Mohali Recruitment. Organization is looking for well qualified and talented contenders for filling up the Project Assistant Level-II posts. Applicants who want to grab this golden opportunity can apply for NABI Mohali Recruitment 2015 by filling application form not later than date given below. Dully filled in application form must be submitted by competent persons to the stipulated address and go for walk-in interview which is going to be held on 25th August 2015.
|Post Name||Project Assistant Level-II|
|Walk-in Date||25th August 2015|
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Mohali is an autonomous R&D Institute under Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India. The institute carries out cutting edge research at the interface of Food, Nutrition and Agricultural Biotechnology.
To acquire further information about NABI Mohali Recruitment such as Essential Qualifications, Age Limit, Recruitment Procedure, Emoluments, Procedure to Apply etc you may go through the given advertisement which is Tailored below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com
Essential Qualifications for nabi.res.in Post:
Desirable Qualifications for NABI Mohali Project Assistant Post:
Prior research or training experience in the field of Agricultural biotechnology or bioinformatics
Age of the contenders should not be more than 28 years. (Relaxation is admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC as per Government instructions).
Job seekers who are selected for Project Assistant Level-II post will receive the impressive pay scale of Rs. 8,000/- fixed per month.
Recruitment Procedure for nabi.res.in Project Assistant Post:
Selection of shortlisted candidates will be based on walk-in interview.
Procedure to Apply for NABI Mohali Recruitment:
- All interested applicants who find themselves eligible for above post must appear walk-in-interview which is going to be held on particular date, mentioned below.
- Contenders must download the application form through official website that is www.nabi.res.in
- Then, go to the “vacancies” button which is available on the home page and press “research fellowships” tab.
- After that, press related link and download the form.
- Now, fill the form within correct manner and the duly filled application form must be submitted at the time of registration at NABI-reception desk.
- All the applicants are requested to appear for the interview with full CV, thesis/project report, publications and original degree certificates and transcripts.
At NABI Interim Facility located at C-127,
Industrial Area, Phase VIII,
Ajitgarh (Mohali), Punjab
Last date for submission of Application- 25 August 2015 at 10:00 AM
If you want to collect more information against NABI Mohali Recruitment 2015, check Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On