NABI Mohali Recruitment
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute has promulgated a newest job advertisement as NABI Mohali Recruitment. Institute intends to recruit applicants on vacant post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under the DBT sponsored research project in the area of Food Science & Technology. Insitute is going to conduct a walk-in interview in concern of NABI Mohali Recruitment 2016. Keen job searchers may apply for NABI vacancy by appearing for walk-in interview on 11th April 2016.
|Name of Post||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Walk-in Date||11th April 2016|
Contenders, willing to apply they can acquire further information about NABI Jobs such as Essential Qualifications, Age Limit, Recruitment Procedure, Emoluments, Procedure to Apply etc through this page, provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
NABI Mohali Recruitment
Candidates must have done Post Graduate Degree in basic sciences with NET qualification or Post Graduate degree in professional course.
- CSIR/UGC/DBT/GATE/ICMR JRF fellowship
- Prior research or training experience in synthesis of small organic molecules, NMR, Mass and FTIR
Applicants should not be above than 28 years of age (Relaxation is admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC as per Government instructions).
Appointed applicants will attain emoluments of Rs. 25,000/- per month plus 20% HRA as per guidelines and service conditions.
Candidates who want to appear in walk-in interview they don’t need to pay any application processing fee to apply for this recruitment.
All interested candidates have to appear for Walk-in Interview and their performance in interview will decided their selection. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview.
How to Apply?
- Aspirants, who are interested to attend the walk-in for the above said posts they need to visit official website that is www.nabi.res.in
- Then press on ‘Vacancies’ tab visible in menu bar of the home page and select ‘Research Fellowships’ link in drop down menu.
- Now hit on ‘Advt. no. NABI/8(32)/2015-GAP-14(2) – Junior Research Fellow’ link and read instructions carefully.
- Contenders have to hit on application form download link.
- After downloading application form in prescribed format you need to fill it properly with correct details like age, name, academic details etc.
- You have to affix a recent passport size photograph in the space mention on application form and attach photocopies of all required testimonials along with application form.
- Candidates are requested to appear for interview with full CV, thesis/project report, publications and original degree certificates and transcripts.
NABI Interim Facility located at C-127, Industrial Area,
Phase VIII, Ajitgarh (Mohali), Punjab
Walk-in date: 11th April 2016 at 11:00 AM
Candidates, you may read this Official Notification to get information about NABI Mohali Recruitment 2016. You may also bookmarks this page or subscribe our free e-mail service to get latest information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|