Latest job notification has announced by National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories titled as NABL Recruitment. Organization is inviting online application form from willing and skilled candidates for filling up Joint Director, Accreditation Officer, Executive Officer, Senior Accountant and others various vacancies. Keen applicants who are seeking career growth with this organization they may apply for NABL Recruitment 2018 and avail this brilliant opportunity.
This Page Includes:
After ensuring all the eligibility norms needed for vacant positions, candidates have to fill online application form with the help of simple guidelines provided below. Candidates have to submit the NABL application form on or before the 28-12-2017 till 5:30 PM. Get detailed information about the NABL Recruitment 2018 from beneath section of this page, well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Candidates who are going to apply against NABL Recruitment 2018 must possess a Graduation/ post graduation degree in Engineering/ Technology or MBBS or Master’s in Science from recognize university/collage with good academic record.
Desired Qualification & Experience:
- Hold Post Graduate degree in Engineering/ Technology or MD or Ph.D. in Science
- Have experience of 15 years in relevant field.
Get Here: Latest Jobs as Per Your Qualification
|Name of post||Number of post|
|Deputy Director/Assistant Director||05|
|Accreditation Officer/ Executive Officer||05|
|Accreditation Officer/ Executive Officer (Documentation & Record Management)||01|
|Name of post||Salary|
|Joint Director||CTC of Rs. 20 Lakhs Approx.|
|Deputy Director/Assistant Director||Deputy Director: CTC of Rs.14.5 Lakhs Approx.|
Assistant Director: CTC of Rs.10Lakhs Approx
|Accreditation Officer||CTC of Rs. 9.5 Lakhs Approx|
|Executive Officer||CTC of Rs.8 Lakhs Approx|
|Accreditation Officer/ Executive Officer (Documentation & Record Management)||CTC of Rs.9.5 Lakhs Approx .|
CTC of Rs.8 Lakhs Approx
|Senior Accountant||CTC of Rs.6.8 Lakhs Approx .|
- Leadership quality
- Able to work under pressure
- Leadership and team development
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Time Management and excellent team worker
- Decision making ability
Candidates should not be, more than 55 years of age to apply against Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories jobs. Whereas age relaxation will be provide to reserved category candidates.
Organization will called shortlisted candidates for further process i.e. personal interview. Contenders who perform well in the interview round will get selected for the said posts.
Read Out: Common Interview Mistakes
Procedure to apply against NABL jobs
- First step is to go to official webpage of the organization that is www.nabl-india.org
- Thereafter go to career tab available at the left side of home page.
- Now new page will be open contains 2 links you have to hit on “Recruitment for Various Positions at NABL” link
- Now new page will be open contains all the detailed information about the above-said posts.
- Now go to “Apply Online” page and fill all the necessary information required there.
- Attach all the necessary documents like marks sheet, certificates, photograph and all other required documents.
- Lastly, submit the online application form and take a print out for further use.
Note: Any application received after the last date mentioned above shall not be considered.
Get Notification- NABL Latest Recruitment 2018
From Here: Apply Online
Last date to apply against NABL Recruitment 2018 – 28-12-2017 till 5:30 PM
Applicants can attain other information about NABL Recruitment 2018 through official website. Candidates may also subscribe our free email service to acquire updated information about NABL jobs direct to mailbox. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs By Qualification|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Free Job Updates|