National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories has issued a newest career advertisement as NABL Recruitment. Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for filling up 25 Accreditation Officer, Registrar and other vacant Posts. Candidates, who want to join this organization and having required eligibility criteria they may submit their applications by filling online application form. Contenders must submit their applications on or before the last date that is 21st April 2016.
|Name of Post||Accreditation Officer, Registrar and other|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21st April 2016|
Aspirants can get remaining information about NABL vacancies like vacancy details, Qualification, Salary Details, Application Fee, Selection Process, Important Dates, process to apply etc through this page that is make available for you by the entire team of recruitmentresult.com
Vacancies Details & Salary:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Salary Structure(P.M)|
|Accreditation Officer Gr. II||06||Rs. 25,200-31,500/ -|
|Accreditation Officer Gr. I||02||Rs. 21,000- 26,250/ -|
|Junior Accreditation Officer Gr. II||06||Rs. 16,690- 20,870/ -|
|Junior Accreditation Officer Gr. I||06||Rs. 14,430- 18,040/ -|
|Registrar||01||Rs. 37,600/ -|
|Senior Accounts Officer||01||Rs. 25,200/ -|
|Sr. Administrative Officer||01||Rs. 25,200/ -|
|Accounts Officer||01||Rs. 21,000/ -|
|Administrative Officer||01||Rs.21,000/ -|
Applying contenders should have possessed Graduate/Post Graduate degree in relevant discipline according to the post which you want to apply for.
You May Also Check:-
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Accreditation Officer Gr. II||38|
|Accreditation Officer Gr. I||33|
|Junior Accreditation Officer Gr. II||32|
|Junior Accreditation Officer Gr. I||30|
|Senior Accounts Officer||45|
|Sr. Administrative Officer||45|
Applicants will be engaged on the basis of their presentation in Written Exam/Personal Interview/Skill Test that will be conducted by recruitment panel of National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories.
To Know Tips & Tricks of Written Exam:- Visit Here
How to apply?
- Those who are interested to apply for any of the above mentioned positions they need to go through online registration process.
- First of all aspirants have to visit official website of NABL that is www.nabl-india.org
- Now applicants have to press on ‘Careers’ tab that is available left side on the home page.
- After that on the next page candidates are required to press on ‘Vacancy Details’ tab and read all instructions carefully.
- After reading instructions aspirants need to press on ‘Apply Online’ tab and fill online application form with required and mandatory details.
- After filling online application form in proper manner contenders have to press on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Last Date to Submit Application: 21st April 2016
Applicants can attain other information about NABL Recruitment 2016 through this page. Candidates may also subscribe our free email service to acquire updated information about NABL jobs direct to mailbox. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D.
Official Link:- Apply Online
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs By Qualification|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Free Job Updates|